Opinions on jaw angle implants

chadintraining

chadintraining

Mistral
Assuming you already have a decent base, how would custom, well designed jaw angle implants be for getting the appearance of a wide jaw with sharper gonions, assuming you are already lean with low levels of water retention

• +1
Reactions: asymmetric fag and normie_joe
jaw implants wont make you angular

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadintraining
What would cause angularity in this case

And in this case, leanness is already present, as I know this is a prerequisite for angularity

And I know that wraparounds aren’t good for angularity, so I was asking about jaw angles

What would cause angularity in this case

And in this case, leanness is already present, as I know this is a prerequisite for angularity

And I know that wraparounds aren’t good for angularity, so I was asking about jaw angles
is the rest of your face angular

2687B343 F897 4F91 BFE2 1BA9A98FA136

• +1
Reactions: opeggard, VenatorLuparius and chadintraining
is the rest of your face angular
pretty much, I have good cheekbones with above avg mass and definition with hollowing in some lighting

My jaw isn’t even narrow and has ok angularity, but it could use a bit of work

Yo where can I contact you abt jaw angles, could I do it in PMs or is there somewhere else

I heard you are quite good at what you do
Just dm.

Ty. Most people don't want to show b/a but I have quite a few cases of jaw angles with good but natural angularity.

• +1
Just dm.

Ty. Most people don't want to show b/a but I have quite a few cases of jaw angles with good but natural angularity.
i will let u show my results w blur like that you already take my ct i just still waiting…

• +1
Assuming you already have a decent base, how would custom, well designed jaw angle implants be for getting the appearance of a wide jaw with sharper gonions, assuming you are already lean with low levels of water retention
i think fillers would be better tbh as there way less expensive but theres always the risk of sagging and bs

there are very few results for jaw implants and many users report jaw dehiscence

• Hmm...
OK thx I love to show
i will do both saddled infra rim implant and jaw angle u can show them w some blur and cencor i just want do do surger in this summer cause i am student i hope we can do in this summer

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
i will do both saddled infra rim implant and jaw angle u can show them w some blur and cencor i just want do do surger in this summer cause i am student i hope we can do in this summer
How old are you btw

I was thinking of getting my surgeries after hs, would you say that would be a good time

I turn 18 right before school ends btw, so I couldn’t get it earlier even if I wanted to

I was thinking of getting my surgeries after hs, would you say that would be a good time

I turn 18 right before school ends btw, so I couldn’t get it earlier even if I wanted to
Tbh anecdotal my face change from 18 to 21 i have more bone rn compare to 18 ask giant about that but i would wait till 20

• Hmm...
Tbh anecdotal my face change from 18 to 21 i have more bone rn compare to 18 ask giant about that but i would wait till 20
Did you have a normal or late puberty

My facial bone growth started earlier (I had the face of a 16-17 yo when I was 14)

I did talk to giant and he said you have to be 18, so 18 should be finI think

Did you have a normal or late puberty

My facial bone growth started earlier (I had the face of a 16-17 yo when I was 14)

I did talk to giant and he said you have to be 18, so 18 should be finI think
Yeah late pubrety, it would be fine going at 18 then.

• +1

Go with as conservative as possible. You want natural looking, not some deformed terminator.

• +1
My opinion is that they mistake the apex of the gonion for the apex of the masseter. I'm not 100% sure, so someone prove me wrong.

• Hmm...
My opinion is that they mistake the apex of the gonion for the apex of the masseter. I'm not 100% sure, so someone prove me wrong.
Where should the implant be placed in your opinion

Where should the implant be placed in your opinion
If I'm right then it should be placed in order to push masseter muscle outward, possibly with a little bump to create a more peaked appearance of the masseter. That's the thing about surgery. You have to actually do a surgery to see the results (unless you have access to a cadaver?).

Of course, you'd want to augment the gonia as well because that's what you see in profile. I just don't think creating super flared gonia is the right way to go about it, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's the only way.

But do this. Look at yourself from the front, bite down, and put your finger right where your masseter peaks. This should look like the peak of your "jaw" from the front. Now locate the peak of your gonion. Isn't it quite a bit lower and further back then where your masseter peaks?

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and chadintraining