Optimal Nutrition for a Looksmaxxer. (most nutrition advice on here is dogshit; WILL BE TOO HIGH IQ FOR MOST OF YOU)

Also, could you attach some scientific studies or reliable sources that are related to an increase in testosterone when eating carrots as you claim here in your post? Please.

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
Stopped reading at "semen retention helps with bloating".

Completely retarded and no sources included, so don't care.
No recorded evidence =/= not true

But we do have weapons. The problem with the Vegan/vegetarian view of nature is that it literally views nature as being without humans. Humans create tools to get ahead, that is literally part of nature. So yes, we couldn't kill animals with our bear hands, so we created weapons and now we can. Also modern humans are a shadow of peak human capability. Look up Pottenger's cats to see generational degeneration. Very possible that could have eaten live animals in the past and had sharper teeth. The "ancestral"/"paleolithic"/natural argument for any type of diet always fails. It is grounded in too many ideological approaches to understanding the past (like evolution for example)
Im not following a vegan diet but your nature explanation kinda fails on many levels, just because humans could be make something doesnt mean its natural nor that its good for it, your definiton kind of expands to everything humans make, like if i said nuclear weapons are natural weapons you would have to comply well because humans created it. Thats why the definiton of nature leaves out humans.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
Im not following a vegan diet but your nature explanation kinda fails on many levels, just because humans could be make something doesnt mean its natural nor that its good for it, your definiton kind of expands to everything humans make, like if i said nuclear weapons are natural weapons you would have to comply well because humans created it. Thats why the definiton of nature leaves out humans.
I see where you're coming from. I guess the question is to what extent is human activity natural? And which human activities are "natural" enough to be considered so? We could make some simple rule like "if humans were doing it pre-civilization then it's natural", but then there would be arguments that some point during civilization is a better place etc. It's one of those points where there would never be true consensus unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Thecovenant
why are you tagging a kid that follows ray peat around like an abused dog?
that kids knows jackshit and when I exposed him with data from human randomized control trials he ran away like a bitch and put me on ignore
I follow rape eat diet, what is the data you are talking about

I follow rape eat diet, what is the data you are talking about

Let's keep it brief: Your approach to nutrition should help maximize all aspects of looksmaxxing as much as possible without working for some aspects but not others. That is, you want a nutrition plan that prevents bloating, gives energy, promotes test and thyroid production, promotes muscle building and healing, removes toxins and provides great gut health for brain activity/productivity.

An optimal nutrional plan accounts for and protects you from the negative effects of the times that you don't follow it properly; don't be like the carnitards and feel like you are going to die because you ate a snickers bar and your body couldn't tolerate it. You will eat a snickers bar every so often because we are human idiots, so you should account for it rather than being in denial about your condition.

Prevent Bloating: Mostly hormonal. Eat 2 raw carrots every day or eat well cooked white button mushrooms to prevent bloating of stomach and face. Sugar > Starch as far as bloating is concerned. Masturbating less helps too, but semen retention only "works" because nearly everyone is malnourished and energy production goes towards replenishing semen once ppl coom. If you are healthy, you literally feel like you could go again in 1 hr with no negative side effects because you have enough nutrient circulation.

Energy Production: You need to activate the lymphatic system to experience higher energy. METHOD 1: providing nutrients + a "binder" to collect any toxins that are dumped in the stomach by the lymph system. The most effective way to do this is raw eggs + raw cheese in conjuction. Eat a small block of raw cheese when you wake up and then use the raw eggs + raw cheese as a snack in between meals. Raw eggs provide the necessary nutreints and raw cheese is a binder. You will experience more sweating (even when sedentary) and more phlegm production at the start through the mouth/nose when you do this. These are toxins moving from the body and your lymphatic system doing the work it should be doing, you should always spit the phlegm out. This gives higher energy because as you activate the lymphatic system, you take the burden of nutrient circulation off of the red blood cells and allow them to hold more oxygen per unit of blood. You will feel incredible energy from this, nothing like the adrenaline frenzied energy that comes from coffee or fasting. METHOD 2: Don't eat fruit in the first 6 hours of waking as it is an unstable energy source and you'll feel like you need to eat sugar every couple hours.

Brain Activity/productivity: Raw eggs for sure. I drink 3 raw eggs from a local farm before exams and I have crazy memory and clarity of thought. Don't do supermarket eggs you'll get pretty sick from them.

Test Production: Absolutely raw carrots. Gave me crazy deep voice after a few weeks + better mood + more motivation towards competing in things. Eat red meat, but avoid supermarket organs/fatty cuts as most toxins store in organs, glands and animal fats and supermarket animals are usually poorly fed. If you have access to very high quality, where you know what the animals are fed, then organs/glands/fat is your friend. I cook my meat because it tastes nicer, though I used to eat it raw.

Gut Health: If you have zero energy and are really depressed, eat some water kefir grains, drink some raw milk kefir or eat high meat. Physiology precedes psychology and anything that is experienced mentally is an embodied experience first.

Muscle Building will come from the beef, cheese, eggs, carrots, raw milk etc as long as you train.

This is what a day of eating may look like for me: Block of raw cheese in the morning after shower. Then I'll usually workout/study for 2 hours. 3 Raw Eggs + Raw Cheese + a Raw carrot. Couple hours later Beef w Homemade Fermented Sourdough Bread with butter on it meal (usually just 1 slice). A few hrs later I'll have some fruit + a carrot + raw cheese. Same beef meal as earlier a few hours later and then some raw honey + raw butter before I go to bed (really helps sleep quality). I eat 1 pound of beef a day and 1/2 pound raw cheese. Sometimes I have access to raw milk as well so I'll have less meat and cheese to make room for it. Costs me £55 /week because I have access to farms locally.

not as good as purely raw meat diet but good threat, have you read Aajondus Vonderplanitz?

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Thx

Last edited: