Sasuke177

I dreamt I was Hwei
Hair > Health.

Not drinking topical minox

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
over then
infinitly cheaper also (600 days = 1 bottle lol)

• JFL
Reactions: desilva
Hair > Health.

Yo I saw some post of you saying stuff about "Telogen Effluvium" thing,So I think I had it when I was like 16 or so and it started to thin and shed a lot of hair(like I really had good thick hairs),and it stopped after 3 or 4-ish months(or really slowed down the hairfall).Im 17 now and the hair is not getting any thicker if not getting thinner too or growing like it used to?should I wait more or u got any tips?

Yo I saw some post of you saying stuff about "Telogen Effluvium" thing,So I think I had it when I was like 16 or so and it started to thin and shed a lot of hair(like I really had good thick hairs),and it stopped after 3 or 4-ish months(or really slowed down the hairfall).Im 17 now and the hair is not getting any thicker if not getting thinner too or growing like it used to?should I wait more or u got any tips?

Depends on the timeline. If it's been less than like 8months since you stopped losing hair, you should wait and reassess at the 8 month mark. If it's been more than 8 months you should get a friend or someone to evaluate if you're delusional about your hair or if it's actually thinner.

If you're not delusional you should honestly go to a dermatologist, it could be sebderm (seborrhea dermatitis), could be Male Pattern Hair loss, could be chronic telogen effluvium or it could be something else, hard to tell over the internet.

Also, is your scalp red? does it itch? Do you know your Telogen Effluvium trigger?

Depends on the timeline. If it's been less than like 8months since you stopped losing hair, you should wait and reassess at the 8 month mark. If it's been more than 8 months you should get a friend or someone to evaluate if you're delusional about your hair or if it's actually thinner.

If you're not delusional you should honestly go to a dermatologist, it could be sebderm (seborrhea dermatitis), could be Male Pattern Hair loss, could be chronic telogen effluvium or it could be something else, hard to tell over the internet.

Also, is your scalp red? does it itch? Do you know your Telogen Effluvium trigger?
I think I should wait some months more then,
But I'm quite sure I'm not delusional like if I oil my hair I can literally see pretty much of the scalp.(It's so fucking annoying coz my hair was so thick literally like at last year June or something)

I'm not sure if it's male pattern baldness coz like my hairline's still the same and the hair that got shredded is like on the top of the head.

And I don't really have any irritation or anything

aipctshop

• +1
Reactions: Sasuke177