oral minoxidil vs foam for eyebrows ?

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
Been taking oral minox and it’s not doing shit for my eyebrows, would adding in foam minox as well help or would it be pointless

@Arborist

why are you taking the oral form to begin with.

it would likely be pointless if you're not responding to it, but I don't know how long you've been taking it, for some people it takes months upon months.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and twilight
why are you taking the oral form to begin with.

it would likely be pointless if you're not responding to it, but I don't know how long you've been taking it, for some people it takes months upon months.
taking oral for hair and lashes, it made my lashes longer but nothing for brows but it’s been like 2/3 weeks maybe brows take longer

taking oral for hair and lashes, it made my lashes longer but nothing for brows but it’s been like 2/3 weeks maybe brows take longer
it also lowers your blood pressure and might cause heart palpitations.

it's going to take a lot longer than a few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
it also lowers your blood pressure and might cause heart palpitations.
who cares? i just want pussy you oldcel

jk bro i seriously don’t think there’s a big problem with it as long as you tolerate it well

who cares? i just want pussy you oldcel

jk bro i seriously don’t think there’s a big problem with it as long as you tolerate it well
most people don't see any results until they're like two months in at least, my response to it is pretty unusual.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Minoxidil is an analogue to nitric oxide, its name sake. In general it should not be viewed at in a positive light since it excites the cell, increases vascular leakiness, makes cells more easily swelled up with water and in general an aging agent. It has its use in some "lower animals" or to at least assure some functioning of the body, but it being associated not only with infections but worsening it in a negative feedback loop is not favourable. Cats, especially, can react lethally to even slight contact with Minoxidil.
In terms of "looksmaxxing" it can stimulate healing processes similar to micro-wounding, because it injures tissues.
Topical application is of course more precise but the edge of consuming it orally is that the liver might sulphate minoxidil more easily due to its abundance of enzymes, making the drug more water-permeable; the global stimulation might evoke stronger healing processes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Been taking oral minox and it’s not doing shit for my eyebrows, would adding in foam minox as well help or would it be pointless
Bump