Orb and his surgery in raffaini

D

Deleted member 43407

Iron
I remembered a while ago I read something related to orb and its autistic surgeries.

My chin and jaw should advance about 2 cm, a significant amount.

I am currently saving 80,000 for the surgery with Raffaini. I expect results like these:

Now he's had the surgery With raffaini's or it was in an unknown place in bangkok if anyone knows the place it would help me a lot.

Attachments

• IMG-20240124-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20240124-WA0010.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, mayo mogger, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
B874D748 1A68 4AEA BA61 F7D8E2ECD83F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, becomingnearperfect and Deleted member 43407
80k for raffaini.. bye

• +1
Reactions: tom69
he is the best.
he's a good surgeon no doubt but 80 thousand dollars is an insane price to pay considering the amount of good european surgeons doing it for much less, and even including more procedures. but if that's your choice, that's your choice.

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and Tai Lung
I remembered a while ago I read something related to orb and its autistic surgeries.

I am currently saving 80,000 for the surgery with Raffaini. I expect results like these:

Now he's had the surgery With raffaini's or it was in an unknown place in bangkok if anyone knows the place it would help me a lot.
bro descended hard

looks worse after tbh

80k for bimax?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back