Titbot

Kraken
How much improvement

Attachments

• 22222C5F-BA2D-4400-AAB9-F4F57BB06C40.jpeg
    22222C5F-BA2D-4400-AAB9-F4F57BB06C40.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 569
  • +1
Reactions: cyberjap, Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
You need infra, supra, and lateral orbital implants to get a insane result tbh

This is just a minor improvement

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Luke LLL, Deleted member 5467 and 1 other person

My lateral rims and Supra are decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and Elias
Taban incorporated rim implants into his almond eye surgeries if he thinks they are needed

Seperate question tho guys, can orbital rim implants make a better ogee curve from 3/4 view? I assume so since they give anterior projection

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Darkstrand, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Taban incorporated rim implants into his almond eye surgeries if he thinks they are needed

Seperate question tho guys, can orbital rim implants make a better ogee curve from 3/4 view? I assume so since they give anterior projection
Taban didn’t for him

I’m assuming yes since it’s supporting the zygos more

Attachments

• 4423CE8E-421D-4BB3-BABB-FC5CEED5040F.jpeg
    4423CE8E-421D-4BB3-BABB-FC5CEED5040F.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 543
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia

I think so yes. They can also give a bit of lateral projection I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
Excellent result. What procedure did you get exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Lateral orbitals can, infra wont
Zygos are what define the ogee curve
You can have forward grown zygos yet recessed infra orbitals

This usually creates a line that looks like a dark circle or eye bag

• +1
I think so yes. They can also give a bit of lateral projection I think
Just implants

True my Infea are super recessed

Attachments

• A8171469-B550-4A77-80E4-79B9638D590F.jpeg
    A8171469-B550-4A77-80E4-79B9638D590F.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
  • +1
@Titbot
How did your eyes get more hooded?
If you just got infraorbital rim implants that should just affect your lower eye area

• +1
That's @ZUZZCEL in the pics and he didn't get almond eye surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 6401
is this infraorbital only?

@Titbot
How did your eyes get more hooded?
If you just got infraorbital rim implants that should just affect your lower eye area
It’s from fat hooding bro. I got my eyes more hooded because after I found out about UEE I started squinting a lot like sometimes 24 hrs srs and over time it became hooded. If the hooding was from bone it would look a lot better

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223

do you know what causes this line under my eyes?

do you know what causes this line under my eyes?

Probably under eye fat loss. You are saved tho because your Infra orbital rims underneath your eyes the bone is good .

Probably under eye fat loss. You are saved tho because your Infra orbital rims underneath your eyes the bone is good .
they are? they're flat though giving me scalera show im just squinting a bit here

they are? they're flat though giving me scalera show im just squinting a bit here
your lower eyelid does indeed seem droopy and having sceleral show confirms it, so i guess a lower eyelid retraction in your case.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
That doesn’t have to do with the actual bone. Your lower lid the skin is droppy

your lower eyelid does indeed seem droopy and having sceleral show confirms it, so i guess a lower eyelid retraction in your case.
yeah its def in my looksmaxing plan dont wanna be squnting like a retard everywhere JFL also custom malar implants and fat grafts would add to it correct?

yeah it was def in my looksmaxing plan dont wanna be squnting like a retard everywhere JFL also custom malar implants and fat grafts would add to it correct?
sure an undereye fat graft or filler should make it look better aswell

• +1
That doesn’t have to do with the actual bone. Your lower lid the skin is droppy
ah ok so custom implants and fat grafts would fix the flat part tho correct?
sure an undereye fat graft or filler should make it look better aswell
sounds good also change ur avi makes me want to kill myself because i will never look like that jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Xander578
ah ok so custom implants and fat grafts would fix the flat part tho correct?
Why would you get impants. If you want get under eye fillers and lower lid retraction . Your orbital are good

Why would you get impants. If you want get under eye fillers and lower lid retraction . Your orbital are good
you sure? here is another photo

Attachments

• side .jpg
    side .jpg
    17 KB · Views: 146
sounds good also change ur avi makes me want to kill myself because i will never look like that jfl
I will make it after 20 surgeries and filler jfl

no they look recessed, or at the very least not good i'd still get the implants.
yeah gonna do that and combine with high lefort 1 for a fake lefort 3 combined with jaw implants and lip lift along with mse to widen palate

• +1
you sure? here is another photo
you will ascend hard or already GL from what I can see. Good Supra orbital ridges , , you look like you have a negative vector so maybe your Infra rims are a bit recesed

• +1
no they look recessed, or at the very least not good i'd still get the implants.
How do they look recessed . From the 3/4 you can’t see the dark circle under the eyes it’s very light.

His Supra rims are good

• +1
you will ascend hard or already GL from what I can see. Good Supra orbital ridges , , you look like you have a negative vector so maybe your Infra rims are a bit recesed
whole maxilla man :( and sort of long maxilla not death tier luckily but yeah

How do they look recessed . From the 3/4 you can’t see the dark circle under the eyes it’s very light.
U can clearly see the negative orbital vector, droopy eyelid if you couldn't tell from the squint pic and he even said he has sceleral show

• +1
U can clearly see the negative orbital vector, droopy eyelid if you couldn't tell from the squint pic and he even said he has sceleral show
Yeah I noticed the negative vector but his infra orbital are not recessed to the point where you need surgery

Yeah I noticed the negative vector but his infra orbital are not recessed to the point where you need surgery
He still needs to fix them jfl, a negative orbital vector is not good to have at all( inb4 u post gandy to disprove this)
as an incel you should try to get all ur failos fixed not muh good enough
and since he already mentioned he is getting them he clearly has the means to so

• +1
He still needs to fix them jfl, a negative orbital vector is not good to have at all( inb4 u post gandy to disprove this)
Jfl don’t be an aspie. As long as the Infra orbitals aren’t recessed to the point where surgery is needed don’t fix it . It would be a minor improvement going from negative to nuetral or positive

here is front im squint maxxing because (i cant look at my scalera show without hating myself) but u can clearly tell they're bad because of the rounded eyelid

Attachments

• front .jpg
    front .jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 66
  • +1
Jfl don’t be an aspie. As long as the Infra orbitals aren’t recessed to the point where surgery is needed don’t fix it . It would be a minor improvement going from negative to nuetral or positive
No not really, it would be a decent improvement going from negative to positive especially with sceleral show
here is front im squint maxxing because i cant look at my scalera show without hating myself but u can clearly tell they're bad because of the rounded eyelid
Yeh ur eyelids look round so it's obvious ur squinting, don't listen to idiots here telling u muh good enough get ur failos fixed.

• +1
No not really, it would be a decent improvement going from negative to positive especially with sceleral show

Yeh ur eyelids look round so it's obvious ur squinting, don't listen to idiots here telling u muh good enough get ur failos fixed.
defiantly will get them this guy ascended from them alone tbh
before

after

• Love it
not getting surgery im getting implants bone cutting near the eye is something im not willing to do id rather be virgin forever than lose eyesight lol
I think he got Supra orbital rim and Infra orbital rims . I’m curious how he looks in normal lighting . Why can’t those aspie idiots take the pic in normal lighting with the same head position in the before and after
yeah wish it was same lighting tbh

not getting surgery im getting implants bone cutting near the eye is something im not willing to do id rather be virgin forever than lose eyesight lol

yeah wish it was same lighting tbh
The best eye ascension is that one Asian who went to taban came out with insane eye results

• +1
The best eye ascension is that one Asian who went to taban came out with insane eye results
can u find pic? im curious now