Org destoryed me as a black teen

krylx

krylx

Gold
I wanted help and I asked on my last post and instead of solutions I was insulted to the bones.
Anyways enough of that pussy shit how should I fix my face? And yes ik I look like the rasict black memes and yes ik I look like pepe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231230-161839_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231230-161839_Chrome.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231230_134330.jpg
    20231230_134330.jpg
    686.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231230_134141.jpg
    20231230_134141.jpg
    919.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231230_134137.jpg
    20231230_134137.jpg
    839.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231230_134126.jpg
    20231230_134126.jpg
    873.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231230_134043.jpg
    20231230_134043.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231230_134038.jpg
    20231230_134038.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UnluckyOne, Av0nr, Luffymaxxing and 16 others
I wanted help and I asked on my last post and instead of solutions I was insulted to the bones.
Anyways enough of that pussy shit how should I fix my face? And yes ik I look like the rasict black memes and yes ik I look like pepe
you need bimax

lips bigger than my future, my dear brocel I think you should get dreads and call it a day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lilith, Renophobeadoobe, Deleted member 20370 and 21 others
Get dreads lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Jamaldickjavontus, tombradylover and 10 others
Bbc mogger

• +1
Reactions: krylx
Cute maxxing jfl

Dreads get some muscle and clear your skin

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and drimprovement
You looked very good in the first 2 pics... Until I saw all the other ones where you weren't angle-frauding...

I mean, there isn't something you can actually do for most of your issues. You have a strange looking skull, your chin isn't exactly recessed but you still have an overbite and your lips are bulging out

By "racist meme" do you mean this one?

• JFL
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, futuregigamogger, Sny and 6 others
You looked very good in the first 2 pics... Until I saw all the other ones where you weren't angle-frauding...

I mean, there isn't something you can actually do for most of your issues. You have a strange looking skull, your chin isn't exactly recessed but you still have an overbite and your lips are bulging out

By "racist meme" do you mean this one?
View attachment 2643121
Yes I suppose

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Dreads, height, muscles. thats all you need as a black man, and obviously money. dont let retards get into your head

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, SonOfDarkseid, shalomnigga and 3 others
just get locs n make thirst traps on tiktok and you're going to fuck all of our white girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Deleted member 20370 and krylx
Yes I suppose
The best advice I can give you is orthodontics
I don't know what's going on in that mouth, but I can sense that your dental development is all fucked up

If you get something to straighten them, the rest of your face will follow up and harmonize

• JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
just do 3/10 blackwomen maxxing, ur not gonna get much more than that

The best advice I can give you is orthodontics
I don't know what's going on in that mouth, but I can sense that your dental development is all fucked up

If you get something to straighten them, the rest of your face will follow up and harmonize
Hahaha your right I will hope a miracle happens

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Na I will get stacys
ok i was actually gonna give u some advice but ur just narcy, at this point only thing I'm gonna tell u to do is do RAD140 and bonesmash hopefully it will fix ur tractor run over face

• +1
Reactions: krylx and smashingdirty6s
dreamybullmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I will explain it pls
Dangerous ass surgery
No sane surgeon is gonna perform that on you unless you are seriously deformed or got into a freak accident

• +1
ok i was actually gonna give u some advice but ur just narcy, at this point only thing I'm gonna tell u to do is do RAD140 and bonesmash hopefully it will fix ur tractor run over face
It's called manifesting what's being narcy. And please give me real advice as you said you were gon giv earlier

Dangerous ass surgery
No sane surgeon is gonna perform that on you unless you are seriously deformed or got into a freak accident
I'll do it lol

I actually need help can you please tell me the advice you have in the vault

I actually need help can you please tell me the advice you have in the vault
lip reduction surgery + lefort 3 could make u level up to 5/10 black women. Don't ever speak to a white woman though.

gonion implant
jaw wraparound implant
rhinoplasty
orbital decompression
dreads

Unnigger and biapemax asap. Chop off that gorilla chimp lips too.

• +1
holy fuck can you shut the fuck up? get surgery thats the only looksmaxx many people here need.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Mugabe

bro kinda cute, just get locs and your good bro

• +1
holy fuck can you shut the fuck up? get surgery thats the only looksmaxx many people here need.
Are you retarded I'm asking how to fix my face aka sugery or softmax what's the point of this dude