@Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and northern mogger
HD wallpaper peaky blinders thomas shelby eye2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and reek
no one is waterpulling jfl

Apparently niggas don't understand that if everyone looksmaxxes you will be back to square 0 you losers, the more you expose the blackpill the harder it becomes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Esteban1997 and RaidenJTR
Screenshot 2024 05 20 160803

did it get deleted?

Apparently niggas don't understand that if everyone looksmaxxes you will be back to square 0 you losers, the more you expose the blackpill the harder it becomes.
exactly so fking true and i joined pretty late i know but the whole forum should privatize at 35k

exactly so fking true and i joined pretty late i know but the whole forum should privatize at 35k
There would be no point in privatizing since the forum is public anyway and you already have a huge amount of lurkers that simply look at posts without ever making an account, since tiktok became popular this forum also got filled with a bunch of new people and there is no stopping that or the fact that looksmaxxing has become mainstream

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
There would be no point in privatizing since the forum is public anyway and you already have a huge amount of lurkers that simply look at posts without ever making an account, since tiktok became popular this forum also got filled with a bunch of new people
but we can stop new members for entering and making lurkers unable to view anything. Should kinda solve it unless @Clavicular keeps tiktok and instagram maxxing
and there is no stopping that or the fact that looksmaxxing has become mainstream
yeah this is true though but mainstream looksmax is 'mewing" and 'skincare' nothing real looksmaxing