.org standards are really high

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
You just need a couple halos and you can get some pussy tbh. face is the biggest one for sure but not the end all be all. Height physique and unironcally if you are charming and personable. This .org 's blindspot is that personality really does sway some girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 51402 and 18 others
Anyone can slay if theyre lean except manlets or deformed people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, deadmanwalking, Ryldoo IS COPING and 8 others
You just need a couple halos and you can get some pussy tbh. face is the biggest one for sure but not the end all be all. Height physique and unironcally if you are charming and personable. This .org 's blindspot is that personality really does sway some girls
If anything, .me userbase overrates to an extreme degree.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing, MoggerGaston, jflsnowdzz and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Yeh even getting a top 0.1% physique itself can make majority guys slayers over here
But the problem is they wanna be the 1 in million guy that every girl on this planet imagines to be with and that's so stupid lmao. Imagine you literally registered on an incel forum and dream to be like those , you can't but you can definitely get a lot of pussies if you maxxed out your current stats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Ryldoo IS COPING, lowiqNormie and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, St.TikTokcel and Mr. President
Incels are on my mind rent free. I looksmax and leanmax only for incels.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Latinolooksmaxxer and Ryldoo IS COPING
yes but life is not about getting girls its about being a superior being

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, Deleted member 51402, Kamui and 6 others
Anyone can slay if theyre lean except manlets or deformed people
Slay ?? Nah. If you’re only lean, no slaying unless you’re HTN minimum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 28541
Our standards aren’t too high. Everybody is a Chad on the normie scale.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Blackgymmax
Some people want a bad bitch because of the clout that comes with fucking with a bad bitch.
They just want to flex with that shit lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Kamui, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
greycels overrate 10kpostrotterdfomcels underrate
Water. Only a few users that actually spend a lot of time outside/do experiments e.g. @Blackgymmax are legit. Rest are rating battery subhumans with sub zero dimorphism as HTN JFL. Absolute insanity.

Htn 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, roping3264 and Blackgymmax
Some people want a bad bitch because of the clout that comes with fucking with a bad bitch.
They just want to flex that shit lol
half these dudes are homosexuals that want a bad bitch to prove to themselves they are not worthless

• +1
Reactions: flxsh, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 43685 and 2 others
Totally right. Appeal ≠ psl.
You just need to be 5’9+, Mtn minimum, and nt.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Mr. President
Yeah the avg dude gets rated LTN on here

They're not. if you get rated htn here I'm afraid it's very bad news

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Kamui and St.TikTokcel
They overrate lmao, women see in absolutes irl, u are either pretty or ugly

They overrate lmao, women see in absolutes irl, u are either pretty or ugly
This is cope. It is not hard to get women in 2023. It has never been easier

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Just have a nice face halo, be ripped and tall theory

me when i dont meet the standards(cope):

Yeh even getting a top 0.1% physique itself can make majority guys slayers over here
But the problem is they wanna be the 1 in million guy that every girl on this planet imagines to be with and that's so stupid lmao. Imagine you literally registered on an incel forum and dream to be like those , you can't but you can definitely get a lot of pussies if you maxxed out your current stats
it’s because the 1 in one million type of guys are the ones that never get cucked

Ian tryna get cucked tbh

Niggas here have higher standards than Stacie’s ngl

it’s because the 1 in one million type of guys are the ones that never get cucked

Ian tryna get cucked tbh
Just lol at thinking any man is immune to cucking

There’s always a bigger fish

You could be a Chad and even a MTN could possibly TYB you for multiple reasons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and buckchadley31
nah fucking HTB and stacylites mog by itself no need for clout

mfs that say otherwise are larper MTN settlers

nah fucking HTB and stacylites mog by itself no need for clout

mfs that say otherwise are larper MTN settlers
To consistently slay HTBs+ you need to be either a legit giga mogger or have some type of status, being the average slayer ain’t gonna cut it,

Most people have halos
To consistently slay HTBs+ you need to be either a legit giga mogger or have some type of status, being the average slayer ain’t gonna cut it,
Depends some htbs+ have niches they participate in and ofc will prefer men who are like that niche. Very common amongst Latinas

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Most people have halos

Depends some htbs+ have niches they participate in and ofc will prefer men who are like that niche. Very common amongst Latinas
Naw I mean like effortlessly slay them consistently, for most men that aren’t raw Chadlites minimum it’s not possible, HTBs are much less receptive to simple tricks you can use against Beckies since they give much more push back and already know how attractive they are

If you saw a legit HTBs DMs you’d probably rope, legit have niggas with 10k followers in their DMs, athletes, celebrities etc you name it

low inhib chadlites can consistently slay HTB

ofc I mean HTB in the context of the general young foid population, not by dot org standards that considers ana de armas mid

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Kamui
Naw I mean like effortlessly slay them consistently, for most men that aren’t raw Chadlites minimum it’s not possible, HTBs are much less receptive to simple tricks you can use against Beckies since they give much more push back and already know how attractive they are

If you saw a legit HTBs DMs you’d probably rope, legit have niggas with 10k followers in their DMs, athletes, celebrities etc you name it
Post what you think a HTB looks like and we’ll see. But for the most part yea true ngl

• +1
Most people have halos

i think thats common worldwidely but fax for my experience as a brazilian

hottest girls I got into flings with viewed me as high status and usually shared the same career or were from the same uni as me

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Post what you think a HTB looks like and we’ll see. But for the most part yea true ngl
nigga bout to drop ana de armas as an example of HTB jfl

• JFL
Cba to find one tbh, honestly you know what a HTB looks like, she’d be considered and treated like a Stacy to normies since she’s the best looking

• +1
Cba to find one tbh, honestly you know what a HTB looks like, she’d be considered and treated like a Stacy to normies since she’s the best looking
nigga if shes widely regarded as a stacy by the people in the environments she's part of shes a stacy JFL

you are just reframing the concept of stacy as HTB

i.e. if shes considered one of the hottest girls of an entire uni shes def a stacy in that environment
average hot girl in there would be HTB
normie girls is mtb
girls the normies wouldnt normally bang unless desperate are ltb

there are levels to stacies though if I posted the girls that were considered stacies from my law school in here most dot org mfs would label them as mid or ugly because they dont fog taylor swift

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui
nigga if shes widely regarded as a stacy shes a stacy JFL

you are just reframing the concept of stacy as HTB
Idk man I’m just using normie terms

Blackpill has skull fucked my brain

• +1
Idk man I’m just using normie terms

Blackpill has skull fucked my brain
nah its all good, concepts and classifications arent wrong or right per se