.ORG user LowTrust Confirmed dead

OmiaSubhuman

OmiaSubhuman

28yo KHHV deformed 6'1 gymcel w/ heterochromia

At first I didn't take it seriously because we had an argument but now all I can think is how much I miss him he always put a smile on my face and tried to make me happy he was a good guy at heart I'm sorry for everything I said about you I just want you to be back. If I could go back and change everything I would, I could have tried to stop everything it's all my fault. I'm sorry.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, RopeMaxxed, hattrick and 10 others
Rest in piss

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and Constantin Denis
I knew his brother as well they were good people I hope his family can grieve and get the necessary closure they deserve

I didn't trust him anyways.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Constantin Denis, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
do u have heterochromia?

• +1
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman
upsetting

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and RopeMaxxed
pics

• +1
What’s happening why is everyone roping ?

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 28916 and OmiaSubhuman
What’s happening why is everyone roping ?
he kind of had mental issues, unironically schizophrenic and BPD, possible multiple personality disorder and hebephilia but despite all that he was a kind lad, he had a good heart and he didn't deserve for his life to end

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 28916 and MaestheticMaso
Who gives a fuck probably another larper

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and Member since 2022
How did you confirm it?

Besides that, having been there, hell, not even too long ago, suicide during your teen years is really fucking stupid, you definitely won't realize how stupid it is until later because you don't have the physical capacity to understand it. But you will eventually have more control over your life, it's just, during the time where you have no control, others are supposed to be carrying you, that's where the issue lies, most don't care not, not even loved ones.

• +1
How did you confirm it?

Besides that, having been there, hell, not even too long ago, suicide during your teen years is really fucking stupid, you definitely won't realize how stupid it is until later because you don't have the physical capacity to understand it. But you will eventually have more control over your life, it's just, during the time where you have no control, others are supposed to be carrying you, that's where the issue lies, most don't care not, not even loved ones.
his brother sent a message through discord on a private friend group we were in and I contacted him on insta and he elaborated on what happened and explained the situation, I feel terrible, he was not even 19

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
idk sounds like a larp

• So Sad
@LowTrust
Last online yesterday at 11:26 am

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak and OmiaSubhuman
@LowTrust
Last online yesterday at 11:26 am
mirin using mod powers just to investigate suicide, but yeah I told his brother about this site, who has access to his account now, so that's probably why

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, norwegianfreak and enchanted_elixir
mirin using mod powers just to investigate suicide, but yeah I told his brother about this site, who has access to his account now, so that's probably why
That's not a mod power though, I'm damn sure everyone can check when someone was last seen

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2278544
At first I didn't take it seriously because we had an argument but now all I can think is how much I miss him he always put a smile on my face and tried to make me happy he was a good guy at heart I'm sorry for everything I said about you I just want you to be back. If I could go back and change everything I would, I could have tried to stop everything it's all my fault. I'm sorry.
im roping to

• +1