Organ maxing guide -Part 1

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
This is a small preview to my new organ maxing series. Being Chad is all about having good organ health.

The first organ I recommend is..... Beef penis!

You can find dried "pizzle" online meant for dogs as treats. I started gnawing on these bad boys yesterday and boy have I seen some crazy results.

I feel a surge of test boost, less anxiety,clearer skin and my eyes look fantastic.

Here is the link to the one I got

-As always, don't be a filthy goyim, reclaim your Christ birthright.

Until next time!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 80iq and Deleted member 5815
Good thread greycel, read every single letter.

• +1
Reactions: 80iq
Beef pizzle is a muscle not an organ just like the heart, therefore it is safe to eat. Liver is extremely toxic don't fall for the meme

I'm sick and tired I want to die what do I do

I've been thinking about buying some raw goat milk at my local pet store, it's illegal here in Canada.. will only take a small sip at first to see if I get sick since the quality standards are lower for cats

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy
I've been thinking about buying some raw goat milk at my local pet store, it's illegal here in Canada.. will only take a small sip at first to see if I get sick since the quality standards are lower for cats
I tried some for awhile. I'm black and have some lactose intolerance so it wasn't going down easy. Also it made my hair grow fast,but it start straightening I think. If your white or have European ancestry it may be a better match for you.

• +1
Reactions: smoothsexy and Deleted member 5815
I tried some for awhile. I'm black and have some lactose intolerance so it wasn't going down easy. Also it made my hair grow fast,but it start straightening I think. If your white or have European ancestry it may be a better match for you.
How much you been drinking per day?

You can find dried "pizzle" online meant for dogs as treats
Nah. I eat that shit raw. Been getting better results. I'm already getting iois when I walk down the street

Im buying goat milk from store but get duck eggs from local farmer

I'm sick and tired I want to die what do I do
I would look into eating some high quality organ meats to get your hormones back on track.

I've been eating some adrenal glands to help my suspected drained adrenals (this seems experimental and may be dangerous in the long run)

I felt pretty good eating liver (a user advised against eating this tho)

I also have been taking beef thyroid, prostate, beef eyes, and testes.

Try to find out what organs or systems are failing and eat that animal part.

I would look into eating some high quality organ meats to get your hormones back on track.

I've been eating some adrenal glands to help my suspected drained adrenals (this seems experimental and may be dangerous in the long run)

I felt pretty good eating liver (a user advised against eating this tho)

I also have been taking beef thyroid, prostate, beef eyes, and testes.

Try to find out what organs or systems are failing and eat that animal part.
I don't have money for that shit I can only afford goyslop. No organs only potato

Nah. I eat that shit raw. Been getting better results. I'm already getting iois when I walk down the street
I couldn't find any raw sources. Where do you get yours

This is a small preview to my new organ maxing series. Being Chad is all about having good organ health.

The first organ I recommend is..... Beef penis!

You can find dried "pizzle" online meant for dogs as treats. I started gnawing on these bad boys yesterday and boy have I seen some crazy results.

I feel a surge of test boost, less anxiety,clearer skin and my eyes look fantastic.

Here is the link to the one I got

-As always, don't be a filthy goyim, reclaim your Christ birthright.

Until next time!
Autism GIF

I don't have money for that shit I can only afford goyslop. No organs only potato
I doubt it. You can buy liver for like $4 a lb in the states. Just munch on that all day. Your body won't be able to handle the whole thing probably

I couldn't find any raw sources. Where do you get yours
I live on a farm. Been munching on that shit for a year now. I think my dick got bigger by a good inch

I doubt it. You can buy liver for like $4 a lb in the states. Just munch on that all day. Your body won't be able to handle the whole thing probably
I tried beef liver and it made me fucking puke, the store bought crap is terrible the animals here are so sick, the liver must have been ran over by all the antibiotics and shit they give them. Only thing I could tolerate was chicken liver and I got sick of that after a few weeks. Pork liver was absolutely horrid, worst food I ever had. Everything is sick goyslop here