RLT (Red Light Therapy) is your best friend GTFIH

BeestungLipsTheory

BeestungLipsTheory

Iron
As you may have seen many users on this forum talk about the benefits of red light therapy but mainly focus on it’s effects on collagen production on the skin.

A few weeks ago, I purchased a LED face mask (link without any affiliate bs here) for my skin. I use the blue light for acne treatment and red light to boost my collagen. What I’ve noticed using the 5 setting(best strength) on 20 minutes with no goggles is fuller eyebrows and eyelashes.

Not only did my eyebrows and eyelashes improve, so did the collagen in my lips(my lips look fuller) and my facial hair grows faster. I feel like red light therapy has the chance to softmaxx the fuck out of anyone that puts it into their routine. 20 minutes a day with the mask on eyes closed should suffice and promote the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows. I definitely would not recommend wearing no goggles with the blue light as it burns my eyes just looking at the blue light for a few seconds. The red light on the other hand doesn’t really do to much to my eyes if at all and some users on the subreddit /r/RedLightTherapy and some of the red light facebook groups claim that from a distance, red light can improve eyesight. I would definitely take this with a grain of salt but check out the subreddit and look into some of the facebook groups for more information on what red light can do for you.

What’s different about the LED red light masks and the red lights recommended on this forum are that the face mask has close contact to the skin, eyebrows, lips, and eyelashes.

This post is only a theory and although I have read about red light therapy for head hair and collagen in the lips, I have not seen any information for eyelashes and eyebrows.

Updated with an article:
C61AF2CA FF50 4DCC 9A08 819E757DBB40

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, AlexBrown84, Wannabe6ft2 and 2 others
Tenor 12 1

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
@benignice thoughts on this??

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, the next o'pry and BeestungLipsTheory
It's legit, there are studies on it.
The theory of red light therapy and lights used in clinics are legit. The bootlegged home versions, maybe not so much.

The theory of red light therapy and lights used in clinics are legit. The bootlegged home versions, maybe not so much.
Joovv is designed for Red Light Therapy, it's the only lamp I recommend, even though it's quite expensive.

Yeah tbh some of them seem sketchy but some masks can be vouched for. I chose this one because of its year warranty and how fast they respond to their customers. Feels like it legit works too lol.

I know nothing about this but you can find them way cheaper on aliexpress as almost any product on amazon

HERE

I know nothing about this but you can find them way cheaper on aliexpress as almost any product on amazon

HERE
Same purpose yes but if it breaks don’t expect your money back or a new product to be sent out. Sketchy china men.

Same purpose yes but if it breaks don’t expect your money back or a new product to be sent out. Sketchy china men.
Yeah do it on your own risk, but you could buy 3 for the price for 1 on Amazon
Don't know how often it'll break tho, never had one

Yeah do it on your own risk, but you could buy 3 for the price for 1 on Amazon
Don't know how often it'll break tho, never had one
I’ve seen reviews for some of the other masks and even the one I have breaking after a couple uses. If the company is unknown and based overseas there’s a chance of you just getting fucked and not getting a refund or new product.

0914671D 2457 4CFD B271 88A13B9A92F9
8FF7C2D4 1C94 468A AA11 F1CB7185370F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 1934, theanonymousone and 3 others
Which lamp do you recommend? I'm not buying those jooov brand name ones that cost thousands and deliver same ass ones from aliexpress?

Which lamp do you recommend? I'm not buying those jooov brand name ones that cost thousands and deliver same ass ones from aliexpress?
I can’t really recommend any lamps as I just use the led mask right now.

put the red light on your nuts for increased testosterone production

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Where did you buy it? URL?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Yo

You deadass
yep i did it

felt like i had 10000ngl and

my balls were huge
You deadass
but

get a lamp 660nm one

it will probs say flowering and stuff

that is the one u want

i don't recommend the mask since they haven't got the specified nm

660nm is the one u need for results

i will chew mastic gum will i use it for 20 mins

might use it in the morning

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
As you may have seen many users on this forum talk about the benefits of red light therapy but mainly focus on it’s effects on collagen production on the skin.

A few weeks ago, I purchased a LED face mask (link without any affiliate bs here) for my skin. I use the blue light for acne treatment and red light to boost my collagen. What I’ve noticed using the 5 setting(best strength) on 20 minutes with no goggles is fuller eyebrows and eyelashes.

Not only did my eyebrows and eyelashes improve, so did the collagen in my lips(my lips look fuller) and my facial hair grows faster. I feel like red light therapy has the chance to softmaxx the fuck out of anyone that puts it into their routine. 20 minutes a day with the mask on eyes closed should suffice and promote the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows. I definitely would not recommend wearing no goggles with the blue light as it burns my eyes just looking at the blue light for a few seconds. The red light on the other hand doesn’t really do to much to my eyes if at all and some users on the subreddit /r/RedLightTherapy and some of the red light facebook groups claim that from a distance, red light can improve eyesight. I would definitely take this with a grain of salt but check out the subreddit and look into some of the facebook groups for more information on what red light can do for you.

What’s different about the LED red light masks and the red lights recommended on this forum are that the face mask has close contact to the skin, eyebrows, lips, and eyelashes.

This post is only a theory and although I have read about red light therapy for head hair and collagen in the lips, I have not seen any information for eyelashes and eyebrows.

Updated with an article:
View attachment 259316
(If you can) how would you compare the brightness of the red light from the mask to other red lights? In its description it does not specify the level of brightness.

(If you can) how would you compare the brightness of the red light from the mask to other red lights? In its description it does not specify the level of brightness.
On the amazon page, there are photos that show the different colors, output, and purpose. Let me know if you can’t find it.

@AscendingHero , I remember you were curious about rlt. Good thread here if u wanna do some reading :))

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
@AscendingHero , I remember you were curious about rlt. Good thread here if u wanna do some reading :))
Thanks for the tag mate, if u find anything interesting in the future, tag me

Thanks again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Thanks for the tag mate, if u find anything interesting in the future, tag me

Thanks again
If you have money to spare, buy one from Joovv. It will be the best decision you make. It’s an OP softmaxxing tool. Red light therapy can be compared to MK677/low dose oral steroids for how good it is for performance in weight training, mogger for eyelashes, eyebrows and skin health. Also helps circadian rhythm. Resd about it, crazy shit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, MediterraneanApollo and AscendingHero
If you have money to spare, buy one from Joovv. It will be the best decision you make. It’s an OP softmaxxing tool. Red light therapy can be compared to MK677/low dose oral steroids for how good it is for performance in weight training, mogger for eyelashes, eyebrows and skin health. Also helps circadian rhythm. Resd about it, crazy shit
Yes, I update my opinion to only use Joovv or a low EMF equivalent. Don't use the one I recommended in the thread.

Doesn’t it rape skin elasticity?

Yes, I update my opinion to only use Joovv or a low EMF equivalent. Don't use the one I recommended in the thread.
Do you use Joovv? Worth it? Can you share your experience