Ortho almost ruined my life but i was black pulled at a young age

acensionincoming

acensionincoming

copecel pubertycel
So let me start this by saying i used to have braces and as we all know braces can ruin you for life especially during early years which is when i had it. now luckily i was smart enough to question things back then or just not give a fuck because i would do everything in my power to loosen my braces as soon as they would put new ones on every month. soda, tools , etc you name it i hated braces. also most orthos are lying to you. for example my blue pilled jewthos were telling me to wear these bands that they would improve my bite (i never wore them once) and my orthos said “i can tell you have been wearing the bands your bite has really improved” JFL braces are cope and a discusting practice that’s ruins natrual development. just think about it you have a gap in your teeth when your young because bone is still forming and your still developing, but some blue pilled jew ortho thinks you use metal to litterally bend it back in place

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and 5'7 zoomer
If it weren't for braces I would have teeth 2 inches out of place and be several inches away from anything near normal palate width, but to each their own I guess

If it weren't for braces I would have teeth 2 inches out of place and be several inches away from anything near normal palate width, but to each their own I guess
braces are good if you dont extract+ use elastics and have crowding. Because you were already fucked to start with

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
The benefits of braces and elastics far outweigh the downsides. They barely harm aesthetics. Only uggos cope with this.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx