Our circumstances are blessings disguised as curses [COPE ESSAY?]

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
This is just me rambling.
Most of us have pretty bad circumstances compared to what we would have liked it to have been or what we would like it to currently be. But just think, we have been forced into such deep introspection and thought, and have therefore been led to such enlightenment through the blackpill that we are ahead of 99% of the population of normies. We know how the world works, we know what we have to do, we know what matters in life and we know how to live the life we want. All at the young ages most of us are. Most normies take until their 40s, 50s, 60s, and some maybe never to come to the realizations we have about how to get our life sorted out. Yes we suffered in anguish to come to such enlightenment, but god damn at least we know our life can be on the up instead of the normie average of it declining to oblivion and lacking the mindset to do anything about it. I'd rather learn these hard truths and liberating realizations at the age now than in decades time.
Many of us feel like we missed out. And yeh, we probably did. We feel as if we are behind on everything. But just think, if we didn't miss out, we wouldn't be where are now. And where we are now, is way ahead of where any normie can hope to be in terms of mindset and world view.
Another thing to keep in mind, is that to an extent, out past makes for a good character arch. The time spent rotting was not completely wasted if it brought you closer to where you are now which should be closer to where you want to be. Along with this, we tend to think we wasted more than we actually did, and are harsher on ourselves. I thought that I wasted some years, but when you look at it, it is not as bad as first thought. I still did well in school, had some degree of socialization, played team sports, etc. Not to the extent that it could have been granted, but still, not a complete write off either. Most of us are probably simialr in that regard. For some, we did what we could with what we had, being who we were. For the truecels amongst us, do not feel bad about rotting the days, months, weeks and years away. You had no choice. But for the majority here, stop worrying about wasted time. Chances are, you weren't as bad off as you think. This forum makes it sound as if normies, chads and stacys are living life 24/7. No, the are not. They study, work, watch TV just like anyone else. And the wasted time for many of you was actually time spent in looksmaxxing mode, where you felt as if you could not start to live life or enjoy life until you are finished looksmaxxing. I bet this applies to many of you because it applied to me. "When I get my rhino and lean to 12% and get tan THEN i can start to socialmaxx and live life". "When i do THIS, THEN I can live". Here's the thing, you will never be done. It never ends. It is ongoing. Always on the up. So stop waiting for the next thing, or you will wait forever. The looks level eligibility for social maxxing is lower than you think. So just go and do it tbh. Stop waiting till you are chad before you start making friends and memories.

Another thing I want to mention is this. The forum seems to have this idea in it's aspie little peanut skulls that you have to one day be incel and then all of a sudden the day after you become chad. This is low IQ. The ascention is always slow, steady and consistent. Sure, surgeries are quick. But gymcelling, weight loss, acne minning, skin maxxing, height maxxing are all slow steady things. Many users have this fantasy of one day walking in public an all of a sudden being chad. They've made it. But the reality is this. You looksmaxx consistently, improving various aspects of yourself. Those around you (your family, friends, girlfriend, fellow wageslaves co-workers, etc) all start to notice. Over time, bit by bit you begin to mog them. The positive feedback loop you get from this is insane tier. You will see those around you, particularly guys just after the age of about 19 or so begin to descend into the gutters. They get fat, unkempt, collagen gets nuked because all the years of bad lifestyle have caught up with them. A looksmaxxing man on the other hand? Well he is just getting started. Their simultaneous downfall and your rise creates a mogging situation between normie and looksmaxxer that is just unreal. Rise among the normies and mog them more and more while they watch > big reveal looksmaxx result. Mog them slowly boyos, and enjoy the ride.

I will add here, that for a lot of us, we lost out on the opportunity to be normal teens and kids due to various causes (subhumanity, rough parenting, mental illness, bullying, poverty, etc) and as a consequence, we act like young kids, stuck in that time, not wanting to move on. This stops a person from acting his age, because he feels as if he never moved on, he never graduated that phase of his life. At some point in time, it really is time to just stop acting like a kid and be a man.Years ago, boys our age and younger were fighting in the greatest war the world had ever seen. The average age of a US soldier in Vietnam? 19. Now look at boys and "men" our age. When in doubt, I think it's good to look back and see how the old timers did things, they were usually right with most things tbh. 75 years ago, boys lied about their age for a purpose. It's time to move on and man up brothers. Let the past be, otherwise it just gets in the way of the present and future.

Many here, I am convinced love the process more than the result, and the theory more than the practice. You love to think about ascention, doing things, looksmaxxing more than you actually enjoy doing it and making progress. Stop researching so much stuff, and just start. Once you've figured out what you need, need to do, etc then just get it done boyos. Get the positive feedback loop happening, and then momentum will take you.

Finally, there come's a time where you have to stop with the thinking, theorizing, strategizing phase and actually just start living. There is a stoic saying that goes "Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one"
Well, in the context of lifemaxxing and looksmaxxing, I will modify it. "Waste no more time wondering what a good life should be. Live one".
Start from where you are, with what you have, being who you are, doing what you can. All the while improving on the side. Don't wait for life to begin boyos. For some of us it is over. Sad, but for some, it's over. But for most of us, it is not over, it just hasn't yet begun. Get out there brothers, get to work, get it done.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 11479, copeittothelimit and 27 others
People will meme on this thread but ded srs I’ve been thinking the exact same thing the past few days brudda. I feel like this is a sign from somewhere I am right. Good thread op read every word.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 6128, Need2Ascend and 6 others
It was a long read but I can summarize it for you guys. Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
das crazy tbh

People will meme on this thread but ded srs I’ve been thinking the exact same thing the past few days brudda. I feel like this is a sign from somewhere I am right. Good thread op read every word.
As long as the users I like and respect take value from it, then that's all that matters to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 5875, BigBoy and 1 other person
Stopped reading at Andy Dufresne’s quote

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger, BigBoy, KrissKross and 2 others
This is just me rambling.
Most of us have pretty bad circumstances compared to what we would have liked it to have been or what we would like it to currently be. But just think, we have been forced into such deep introspection and thought, and have therefore been led to such enlightenment through the blackpill that we are ahead of 99% of the population of normies. We know how the world works, we know what we have to do, we know what matters in life and we know how to live the life we want. All at the young ages most of us are. Most normies take until their 40s, 50s, 60s, and some maybe never to come to the realizations we have about how to get our life sorted out. Yes we suffered in anguish to come to such enlightenment, but god damn at least we know our life can be on the up instead of the normie average of it declining to oblivion and lacking the mindset to do anything about it. I'd rather learn these hard truths and liberating realizations at the age now than in decades time.
Many of us feel like we missed out. And yeh, we probably did. We feel as if we are behind on everything. But just think, if we didn't miss out, we wouldn't be where are now. And where we are now, is way ahead of where any normie can hope to be in terms of mindset and world view.
Another thing to keep in mind, is that to an extent, out past makes for a good character arch. The time spent rotting was not completely wasted if it brought you closer to where you are now which should be closer to where you want to be. Along with this, we tend to think we wasted more than we actually did, and are harsher on ourselves. I thought that I wasted some years, but when you look at it, it is not as bad as first thought. I still did well in school, had some degree of socialization, played team sports, etc. Not to the extent that it could have been granted, but still, not a complete write off either. Most of us are probably simialr in that regard. For some, we did what we could with what we had, being who we were. For the truecels amongst us, do not feel bad about rotting the days, months, weeks and years away. You had no choice. But for the majority here, stop worrying about wasted time. Chances are, you weren't as bad off as you think. This forum makes it sound as if normies, chads and stacys are living life 24/7. No, the are not. They study, work, watch TV just like anyone else. And the wasted time for many of you was actually time spent in looksmaxxing mode, where you felt as if you could not start to live life or enjoy life until you are finished looksmaxxing. I bet this applies to many of you because it applied to me. "When I get my rhino and lean to 12% and get tan THEN i can start to socialmaxx and live life". "When i do THIS, THEN I can live". Here's the thing, you will never be done. It never ends. It is ongoing. Always on the up. So stop waiting for the next thing, or you will wait forever. The looks level eligibility for social maxxing is lower than you think. So just go and do it tbh. Stop waiting till you are chad before you start making friends and memories.

Another thing I want to mention is this. The forum seems to have this idea in it's aspie little peanut skulls that you have to one day be incel and then all of a sudden the day after you become chad. This is low IQ. The ascention is always slow, steady and consistent. Sure, surgeries are quick. But gymcelling, weight loss, acne minning, skin maxxing, height maxxing are all slow steady things. Many users have this fantasy of one day walking in public an all of a sudden being chad. They've made it. But the reality is this. You looksmaxx consistently, improving various aspects of yourself. Those around you (your family, friends, girlfriend, fellow wageslaves co-workers, etc) all start to notice. Over time, bit by bit you begin to mog them. The positive feedback loop you get from this is insane tier. You will see those around you, particularly guys just after the age of about 19 or so begin to descend into the gutters. They get fat, unkempt, collagen gets nuked because all the years of bad lifestyle have caught up with them. A looksmaxxing man on the other hand? Well he is just getting started. Their simultaneous downfall and your rise creates a mogging situation between normie and looksmaxxer that is just unreal. Rise among the normies and mog them more and more while they watch > big reveal looksmaxx result. Mog them slowly boyos, and enjoy the ride.

I will add here, that for a lot of us, we lost out on the opportunity to be normal teens and kids due to various causes (subhumanity, rough parenting, mental illness, bullying, poverty, etc) and as a consequence, we act like young kids, stuck in that time, not wanting to move on. This stops a person from acting his age, because he feels as if he never moved on, he never graduated that phase of his life. At some point in time, it really is time to just stop acting like a kid and be a man.Years ago, boys our age and younger were fighting in the greatest war the world had ever seen. The average age of a US soldier in Vietnam? 19. Now look at boys and "men" our age. When in doubt, I think it's good to look back and see how the old timers did things, they were usually right with most things tbh. 75 years ago, boys lied about their age for a purpose. It's time to move on and man up brothers. Let the past be, otherwise it just gets in the way of the present and future.
View attachment 603120

Many here, I am convinced love the process more than the result, and the theory more than the practice. You love to think about ascention, doing things, looksmaxxing more than you actually enjoy doing it and making progress. Stop researching so much stuff, and just start. Once you've figured out what you need, need to do, etc then just get it done boyos. Get the positive feedback loop happening, and then momentum will take you.

Finally, there come's a time where you have to stop with the thinking, theorizing, strategizing phase and actually just start living. There is a stoic saying that goes "Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one"
Well, in the context of lifemaxxing and looksmaxxing, I will modify it. "Waste no more time wondering what a good life should be. Live one".
Start from where you are, with what you have, being who you are, doing what you can. All the while improving on the side. Don't wait for life to begin boyos. For some of us it is over. Sad, but for some, it's over. But for most of us, it is not over, it just hasn't yet begun. Get out there brothers, get to work, get it done.

View attachment 603106

View attachment 603108
Too much pessimism in the bp community. The guys here are right most of us are gonna make it and i do believe that

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 6128, SexyMofo and 1 other person
i feel a little better now after reading this. thank you

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, GigaMogger, KrissKross and 1 other person
Feel free to comment any aspects I have missed for others to gain value from. I enjoy exchanging ideas and motivationfuel with other tbh

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and GigaMogger
Too much pessimism in the bp community. The guys here are right most of us are gonna make it and i do believe that
This dudes name is literally just emojis. Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Stop researching so much stuff, and just start. Once you've figured out what you need, need to do, etc then just get it done boyos. Get the positive feedback loop happening, and then momentum will take you.
This, when the first videos about mewing came out in 2015 everyone called mewing cope and shat on it even though none of them knew any better, had they just mew'd for the past 5 yrs they'd have some real good changes by now(especially if they were young). Too much crying about what theory is legit and what isn't. If you want to wait for your theory to be 100% proven legit, by then all the normies will already be doing it and you wont have an edge over other people.

You will see those around you, particularly guys just after the age of about 19 or so begin to descend into the gutters. They get fat, unkempt, collagen gets nuked because all the years of bad lifestyle have caught up with them. A looksmaxxing man on the other hand? Well he is just getting started. Their simultaneous downfall and your rise creates a mogging situation between normie and looksmaxxer that is just unreal.
:chad:

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
Good thread man. Most of us aren’t truly ugly. Mental health comes into play probably, family life etc. even male models have to take care of themaelves so theY dont Get fat or to thin. Most of us just didn’t know how the world worked. Kind of sucks we
Aren’t in the top percent of looks/height and may have to get some surgeries. But hell I knew a kid in hs who got nose surgery in 6th grade and he ended up a slayer. Don’t feel guilty and just ascend. Fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Warlow
Good thread man. Most of us aren’t truly ugly. Mental health comes into play probably, family life etc. even male models have to take care of themaelves so theY dont Get fat or to thin. Most of us just didn’t know how the world worked. Kind of sucks we
Aren’t in the top percent of looks/height and may have to get some surgeries. But hell I knew a kid in hs who got nose surgery in 6th grade and he ended up a slayer. Don’t feel guilty and just ascend. Fuck it
Biggest myth here is that Chad doesn’t try.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
20200719 152927 1

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and KrissKross

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
This was actually a pretty good read ngl and I agree with basically everything you said.

Many if not all of us know exactly what we need to do to achieve what we want in life (realistic) whether it’s looks, a slayer body, money, etc. We all also know what results of having this stuff.

I find myself constantly just researching and not really doing a ton aside from easy fixes, I think this is kinda wake up call for me to actually start taking significant action and come to peace that it will be a long process. Thanks OP.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Need2Ascend and GigaMogger
Good thread ngl, shame it didnt get more attention

Last edited:
Read every single word gud thread op..

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Crazy how this is exactly what I'm thinking too. One of the best posts I read here tbh
I feel like most here(including myself) want to make up for some of their 'lost' youth. In the last months I often had these phases of depression and felt like it's over, I'm getting too old, I'm missing/missed out on so many things, etc.. .Having found the blackpill is a blessing and a curse. One thing I realized is whenever I fall into this defeatism-mindset its because I'm stuck in the past. But you always have to look forward to the future if you don't want to live in misery. If I think about the knowledge I got here, it's crazy how far ahead I feel I am in terms of what matters and what's just coping, although I'm not ahead in terms of life experiences probably. At the end of the day humans want as little suffering as possible. I know upgrading myself physically will have the biggest postive impact on my life, it would make everything better, not only some areas but all. Most young males seek purpose in other things like trying to become rich, playing video games,... I don't see any big meaning behind most things recently, nevertheless I still do things that would be considered 'copes', but I acknowledge that those 'copes' are just for some balance in life. Someone could argue that everything is somehow coping in life. Personally, I don't feel like I'm wasting time on here since I'm mostly looking for solution for my problems and try to take action. Just some thoughts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit, alex569, RAITEIII and 1 other person
every word

Feels depressing when you know the truth, if you ascend to Chad then you'll know why people are now suddenly laughing at your jokes, treat you better etc. Everything will feel fake af.

Life is a scam

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 6873
We know how the world works, we know what we have to do, we know what matters in life and we know how to live the life we want.
We need to back this up. This knowledge without the ability to get looks height and dicksize can be just... mind disturbing...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Need2Ascend, KrissKross and 1 other person
I'd like to know this from the perspective of a mentalcel rotter
At what point does a self-defeating attitude and social failure stem from their own doing vs genetics + bad parenting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and BigBoy
We need to back this up. This knowledge without the ability to get looks height and dicksize can be just... mind disturbing...
this, KNOWING that physical appearance is everything doesn't magically turn you into a male model on his way to become a millionaire
this whole thread smells cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Never has a post resonated so much with my line of thinking. And put my feeling into words.
OP is a goddamn poet.

It seems that a lot of us have the same thoughts and thinking processes. What we are feeling and experiencing isn't just some random individual's delusional dissociation from the real-world that just one person experiences but in fact, it's universally shared feeling/emotion.
Among all social rejects the world over.

At the end of the day, there is not so much we can do with our gained knowledge except sitting on our asses and rotting our mental health, and wasting our youth even more.

Every day we should make a small thing that helps us on our path no matter how insignificant it is and then work it up to something big.

That's pretty much it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross

Users who are viewing this thread

Back