Prison Planet Theory/Loosh Theory (Megathread)

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
Discuss all about it here

Do you think chad thinks we're on a prison planet? Or maybe he really does have it as bad or maybe when you have it so good it cancels it out and makes you numb

Are the loosh collectors entities out of this world or are they in this world? And if they are in this world who and what are they? Aliens? Anunaki? Jews? The elite?

Is it like a balance thing the unhappier and more enslaved us slaves get the more happy and free the elite so to speak feels.

Or is the entire human race drowning in misery?

If we look at the religion of Buddhism which believes we are all one and are on a prison planet and will reincarnate into a life of some kind of suffering (some with almost no suffering some with torture) that religion is the closest to this loosh theory thing if not where it comes from and Indians are the happiest, friendliest ppl on earth living the most naturally and having the most children and highest population. Actually now that I think about it you could say it's Africans who live the most naturally yet that's not based on religion that's based on their biochemistry. So it must be biochemistry above all.

Or is this all just nonsense. We could go out and live naturally whenever we wanted to but we're either mentally/physically enslaved and/or addicted to this slave system aka society. We are choosing to be unhappy and if we would just drop everything and follow nature we would immediately realise this is paradise. But is it possible for us to do that? Therefore making Loosh theory true?

I started this thread having no idea what I was gonna say but logically speaking the theory is bullshit now that I think about it and just a cope disconnection from reality to justify being a loser whos suffering.

Ye I don't think anything I said is meaningful

Megathread

Are you still there @Hardrada?

• +1
Reactions: aber and Hardrada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back