out of the many rotters here, a majority will kill or do a crime

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
we are amongst them. no not amongus. amongst them. one may rape. one may shoot. one may kill themselves. but like a plague depravity breeds here. and it will grow. and overcome. pls if you do so write a manifesto or at least make it fucking cool faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, deadmanwalking, Ark and 5 others
Tales these niggas too scared to speak to a cashier to go ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, One Rep Max and PseudoMaxxer
You think the high inhib pajeet shitskin 5'6 kumars that rot on this site are capable of crime??
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Tales these niggas too scared to speak to a cashier to go ER
quiet desperation. the brain cant take anymore sooner or later. and will snap. that's when the beauty occurs.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You think the high inhib pajeet shitskin 5'6 kumars that rot on this site are capable of crime??
Jfl
just lol if you dont think pajeet wouldnt rape his own mother

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Do u think I would?

quiet desperation. the brain cant take anymore sooner or later. and will snap. that's when the beauty occurs.
I think i’m about to snap on my job ngl

just lol if you dont think pajeet wouldnt rape his own mother
The things inkies do for pussy...
Actually forget about pussy I once saw a video of a pajeet raping his grandpa

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Jfl
5’6 pajeet would get frame mogged and beaten to death by the first woman he tries to commit a crime on

we are amongst them. no not amongus. amongst them. one may rape. one may shoot. one may kill themselves. but like a plague depravity breeds here. and it will grow. and overcome. pls if you do so write a manifesto or at least make it fucking cool faggot
i will go er and write a whole book where i document everything for a month and then put it besides me after i shot the whole school up and cut my throat

• Love it
i will go er and write a whole book where i document everything for a month and then put it besides me after i shot the whole school up and cut my throat
mirin

To kill you need to leave your basement first, that’s where the plan already fails for most Org users.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and LancasteR
elliot was a fucking faggot his methods weren't even entertaining let alone a work of importance.

To kill you need to leave your basement first, that’s where the plan already fails for most Org users.
tales from the basement manifest into great acts of chaos. how many faggots killed and planned it all from a basement jfl.

Lookism vibe

tales from the basement manifest into great acts of chaos. how many faggots killed and planned it all from a basement jfl.
You need to have a dominant personality and be confident with yourself in order to do certain crimes. Most incels are extremely high Inhib and coward, they could never hurt a fly even if they wanted to.

film it for me >.< @sub5c3l

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l

• Love it
You need to have a dominant personality and be confident with yourself in order to do certain crimes. Most incels are extremely high Inhib and coward, they could never hurt a fly even if they wanted to.
this is the most retarded statement ive ever seen you say. most killers if not all are same inhib as rotters here. literally similar pheno.

this is the most retarded statement ive ever seen you say. most killers if not all are same inhib as rotters here. literally similar pheno.
Nah, they are outgoing and charming. Every serial killer worth mentioning was able to put on a NT-mask. That’s how they fooled people into going to their house or into their car

• JFL
Nah, they are outgoing and charming. Every serial killer worth mentioning was able to put on a NT-mask. That’s how they fooled people into going to their house or into their car
let me ask. do you think we all dont wear a mask. pls do not tell me you think everyone here cannot speak and is truly mentally retarded, at least enough to not know the fundamental social norms. people here keep jobs, go to skl, live fairly normal lives. no one knows they rot here all day. no one knows the filthy things they say and do. the awfulness of what they consume. especially those of us who aren't truecels. its a taboo. only a few like myself who is a distinguished rotter does so. rots all day. but i too can wear a mask. its human nature. etched on my skin. do you not keep thinking this way. we are all capable of murder.

@_MVP_ „don’t commit crime“

• JFL
let me ask. do you think we all dont wear a mask. pls do not tell me you think everyone here cannot speak and is truly mentally retarded, at least enough to not know the fundamental social norms. people here keep jobs, go to skl, live fairly normal lives. no one knows they rot here all day. no one knows the filthy things they say and do. the awfulness of what they consume. especially those of us who aren't truecels. its a taboo. only a few like myself who is a disfurnished rotter does so. rots all day. but i too can wear a mask. its human nature. etched on my skin. do you not keep thinking this way. we are all capable of murder.
It’s not about having a job and living a somewhat normal life. It‘s about being able to make people like and trust you at the same time while secretly having despise for them and this is something only a handful people are able to do, most of the people having this ability usually go into politics or become CEO of a company.

Most org users and incels are social outcasts and creeps, nobody trust them enough to even be in the same room with them, so they could never be serial killers like for example Jeffrey Dahmer

It’s not about having a job and living a somewhat normal life. It‘s about being able to make people like and trust you at the same time while secretly having despise for them and this is something only a handful people are able to do, most of the people having this ability usually go into politics or become CEO of a company.

Most org users and incels are social outcasts and creeps, nobody trust them enough to even be in the same room with them, so they could never be serial killers like for example Jeffrey Dahmer
you have watched too many movies faggot. search up the most depraved murders and massacres. it was all done by subhumans. non nt low inhib disgusting manlets. i can link in pm.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
you have watched too many movies
No, I’ve informed myself about the backstories of killers. Yes there are non NT killers but they aren’t successful and usually end up in jail after their first murder. The ones who were able to do it for many years were social and knew how to play a role in public better than a Hollywood actor.

How did this hurt your feelings that much?
search up the most depraved murders and massacres. it was all done by subhumans. non nt low inhib disgusting manlets. i can link in pm.
All crimes are not equal. You can’t compare a school shooter to a serial killer or a dictator. They are not in the same category

Last edited:
  • JFL
Nigga

• Love it