Out of weed, no copes left

blackazure88

blackazure88

Rotmaxxer - WARRIOR OF LIGHT
I was on my last joint and fucked that shit up. Burnt the sides like an idiot when I tried to light, so crushed it and threw it away in rage. I'm so fucking pissed bro, my last joint my last cope and I couldn't enjoy that shit before Christmas FUCKING FUCK BRO

I'm so empty man. Ain't shit out here, I'm so defeated I don't care about sex or women anymore. Anytime I get an urge to beat off, I think about my depressing sub5 reality and lose the will to wank. I'm finished with this existence shit

No weed for months now, I told myself I'd chill after this last joint.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and the BULL
Opportunity to tolerancebreakmaxx

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
That's a shame

• So Sad
Opportunity to tolerancebreakmaxx
I'd hate it but it's what I'm gonna have to do mayn. I was studymaxxing before and working out daily, so I guess I'll be going back to that shit. Jobhuntmaxxing too I guess. Fuck tho I loved being high for the past 2 weeks. I needed that shift like becky lusts for chad

That's a shame
I know man I'm so down and beaten rn. I'm just in my room coping watching final fantasy videos now. 2 days till Christmas and I got cousins and family coming over, I don't wanna deal with that shit nigga. I just want to skip to 2024 already damn

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
I thought i would have never stopped smoking, but After quitting i felt like nothing changed. Oh well i didn't even get High anymore, i Guess you reach a point where you have smoked the amount you Need to stay High your whole life

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, try2beme and blackazure88
I thought i would have never stopped smoking, but After quitting i felt like nothing changed. Oh well i didn't even get High anymore, i Guess you reach a point where you have smoked the amount you Need to stay High your whole life
Loool I WISH I was high permanently man. Hate being sober, I feel so closed off and empty when I'm sober. Everything becomes a drag and I'm always itching for the next smoke. What made you quit?

I was on my last joint and fucked that shit up. Burnt the sides like an idiot when I tried to light, so crushed it and threw it away in rage. I'm so fucking pissed bro, my last joint my last cope and I couldn't enjoy that shit before Christmas FUCKING FUCK BRO

I'm so empty man. Ain't shit out here, I'm so defeated I don't care about sex or women anymore. Anytime I get an urge to beat off, I think about my depressing sub5 reality and lose the will to wank. I'm finished with this existence shit

Quit being a little sissy boy.

Loool I WISH I was high permanently man. Hate being sober, I feel so closed off and empty when I'm sober. Everything becomes a drag and I'm always itching for the next smoke. What made you quit?
I started getting tested every 2 weeks for driving license bro

• JFL
I started getting tested every 2 weeks for driving license bro
Every two weeks? Fr? I don't drive so idk about drug testing for drivers but I guess it makes sense. I remember at one of my old jobs I had to get drug tested and I was shitting it because I knew I smoked a month before.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

insomnia time

Attachments

• Monster_P7_03.jpg
    Monster_P7_03.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Im praying this happens to me

You dont want it bad enough if u not finding ways to make more money

Every two weeks? Fr? I don't drive so idk about drug testing for drivers but I guess it makes sense. I remember at one of my old jobs I had to get drug tested and I was shitting it because I knew I smoked a month before.
And what did you do to pass them? My friend managed to use someone's else piss lol

Weed is bad, promotes candida overgrowth and reaps your collagen if u smoke it. See it as a blessing in disguise.

And what did you do to pass them? My friend managed to use someone's else piss lol
I can't even remember man, I think it was a saliva test or something. Perhaps I smoked a lot longer ago than I thought I did, since I passed and all. But it didn't make a difference anyway cuz I ended up leaving that job not long after lol