Over for everyone

INB

INB

Bronze
This world is taken by the jews, their 2030 agenda is already on action, the world is consumed by sodomy. Save yourself, get a trad wife and live in the fuckiing woods, eat meat and grown veggies on your garden, don't let the goyslop and the media take over your brain. We can make it Guys, we are saving ourselves from this world and the superficial pleasures

In today's world I would prefer that islam takes over the world and implement a sharia law rather than living in a world full of gays, lesbians and jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, optimisticzoomer and nathan
define sodomy

Degenerate thread

anal sex, I correlate it in my post to the lgbt "people"
So if it's a hetero couple it's just anal sex not sodomy and it's ok right

This world is taken by the jews, their 2030 agenda is already on action, the world is consumed by sodomy. Save yourself, get a trad wife and live in the fuckiing woods, eat meat and grown veggies on your garden, don't let the goyslop and the media take over your brain. We can make it Guys, we are saving ourselves from this world and the superficial pleasures

In today's world I would prefer that islam takes over the world and implement a sharia law rather than living in a world full of gays, lesbians and jews

View attachment 2900248
View attachment 2900249
I would've liked your post if not for the "prefer that islam takes over the world" piece.

• +1
Reactions: INB and n9wiff
No? sodomy in general
how could that even be part of any agenda what purpose could it serve and what's even inherently bad about how people choose to fuck lol

I would've liked your post if not for the "prefer that islam takes over the world" piece.
In the end it's either them or us that are gonna rot in hell, I will continue with my faith even if islam takes over

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
how could that even be part of any agenda what purpose could it serve and what's even inherently bad about how people choose to fuck lol
Womenizing men and masculine women. Disrupting the natural law of nature and making normal people weaker so we can't fight back against their agenda, or even support their agenda. they are proposing that people eat bugs "for protein" while they're eating wagyu a5 beef laughing their asses off

Womenizing men and masculine women. Disrupting the natural law of nature and making normal people weaker so we can't fight back against their agenda, or even support their agenda. they are proposing that people eat bugs "for protein" while they're eating wagyu a5 beef laughing their asses off
oh so you mean pegging?

They weakened the people that believe in christ, but they can't do it with islam because they are a minority. you'll see that this is going to make a big difference in the future, in the Quran they say that they're gonna hunt the jews. to be honest I can see this happening in about 10-15 years

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
yes, including pegging
and the other way round what's so bad about that? because the bible said butt sex is a sin? lol

Bro I mean in all forms that are not in the natural way. what's so hard to understand?
oh so it is a religious argument gotcha sorry