Ascend
62E30CDA 6074 43D3 986F 4193C1BA3395
F3A64407 A3FA 4616 BFDF C31D0DF38185
60D985EB 2C2A 4AE0 81F7 EDF930D92646

Indians mog
Aborigines mog
Slavs mog
I’m subhuman tungid pheno
If it had more population and was more known it would prob be equivalent of Indian on this forum

Attachments

• 7B262A5E-9125-4D0B-970F-A353371E2CC4.jpeg
    7B262A5E-9125-4D0B-970F-A353371E2CC4.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and gooner23
I have the worst nose in history and I think I mog u. Honestly quite sad. Don’t even know what to reccomend

• JFL
Reactions: hello12344
Brutal, you’re also prob a manlet, wish you luck next life

• So Sad
Reactions: barettrealrx
I have the worst nose in history and I think I mog u. Honestly quite sad. Don’t even know what to reccomend
Planning short nose rhino asian rhino epicantho something to remove my lower maxilla protrusion something to fix my overjet and something to fix the sun humanity caused bybrachycephaly

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Idc I will ascend I refuse to give into the unknowable unknown powerful force leading me down this road I refuse to give in my spirit is just too strong for that to give up even though the forces are making it worse at every possible turn and scenario
Brutal, you’re also prob a manlet, wish you luck next lif

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, Accelerator and xeqri
Planning short nose rhino asian rhino epicantho something to remove my lower maxilla protrusion something to fix my overjet and something to fix the sun humanity caused bybrachycephaly
Zygo shaving too I will become high in on the likes of thecel

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Idc I will ascend I refuse to give into the unknowable unknown powerful force leading me down this road I refuse to give in my spirit is just too strong for that to give up even though the forces are making it worse at every possible turn and scenario
Richmaxx and get surgeries

Richmaxx and get surgeries
I dropped out of American hrs my parents randomly decided to send me to Mongolia. High school getting degree for 3rd world country is useless thy randomly did it like the forces compelled them to make my life worsebut fuck the forces they can go fuck themselves I refuse to give in never give up

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri
Respect brother

• +1
Respect brother
Every turn in my life I have received dislike from everyone, there is no safe refuge for genetic trash like me, it is just a constant loop of coping and feeling normal and panic attacks for a subhuman like me it is like if the whole universe is against me

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and Accelerator
Every turn in my life I have received dislike from everyone, there is no safe refuge for genetic trash like me, it is just a constant loop of coping and feeling normal and panic attacks for a subhuman like me it is like if the whole universe is against me
I feel u man. Being a curry sucks but people like Ascendedd on this forum proved no ascension is impossible

• +1
Tbh when I get into that mindset of feeling normal and not having any worries it feels heavenly cannot imagine how it is for normies to feel that 24 7

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
Tbh when I get into that mindset of feeling normal and not having any worries it feels heavenly cannot imagine how it is for normies to feel that 24 7
Being like this sucks, people romanticize it and y you can feel normal but that is due to to the subconscious feeling that it will get better mines is almost completely gone

Sorry you were born this way

• +1
Sorry you were born this way
I didn’t care anymore! I didn’t care about being better than org! I didn’t care about ascending! I didn’t care about anything! Then it happened, (modified lefort 2 ostenomy Supra orbital implantsshort nose rhino, and 4 other surgeries
NO! NO! NO MORE! THATS IT! I DONT CARE!!

• +1
Reactions: cranticxx
I didn’t care anymore! I didn’t care about being better than org! I didn’t care about ascending! I didn’t care about anything! Then it happened, (modified lefort 2 ostenomy Supra orbital implantsshort nose rhino, and 4 other surgeries
NO! NO! NO MORE! THATS IT! I DONT CARE!!
Meant orb

Sorry bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Accelerator, sub5c3l and smallman
Your eyes are hillarious they’re so small and cute, mirin the pct tho tbh

When are you going to get it

prob high set brows but thats it

• +1
Kpopmax

• +1