Over for my life tbh

D

Deleted member 32485

Kraken
I hate work, I am immune to work. I'm 18 and graduated HS last year, no clue what to do, and I don't think getting a clue will do much, because I'll probably be working 40 hours a week until I'm 60 years old either way. I thought I wanted to be an electrical engineer but I don't think it is even worth going to college, being an engineer sounds like absolute soul sucking rape. I could go into the trades, but I am still going to never retire probably. @_MVP_ making money is indeed impossible.
@GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and GabachoCopium
I am either going to college this fall or going to get a serious job (I work part time at a grocery store). It's rape, loss of hymen.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Never even seriously thought of this before until like a half hour ago. This is the beginning of the end. My life only began at age 16 and it will end at 18 unless I find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and get rich.

• +1
it’s definitely a pain and sometimes i feel similar to you, it’s quite brutal not knowing what to do for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx and Deleted member 32485
Just make girly pop type beats

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Deleted member and Deleted member 32485
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 32485, LancasteR and 1 other person
Just make girly pop type beats
You can't make real money as an artist. I am going to make $500 for a "gig" of sorts this spring but that's not an actual income, that's just a bonus. Being an artist isn't a career unless you're born into money and at the right place at the right time, unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
You can't make real money as an artist. I am going to make $500 for a "gig" of sorts this spring but that's not an actual income, that's just a bonus. Being an artist isn't a career unless you're born into money and at the right place at the right time, unfortunately.
True itsover im gonna blow my head off like kurt cobain because no one likes my Teletubbies type beats

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Just rot like I do haven’t had a job since I graduated hs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 32485
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Deleted member 58285
Just rot like I do haven’t had a job since I graduated hs
I am not going to do that. Also if I am NEET my parents will give me hell (justifiably so). As bad as it is, I need to move up in the world financially, I can't just live with my parents forever, especially if I am not even making money myself. My sister is 24 and lives at the house still, so I have time to save money, but I need to work full time or go to college.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and GabachoCopium
you are feeling extra quirky today

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and lilith
same. I just turned 19 and don’t know if I wanna go uni. brutal time of our life. everything we do now will impact us till our grave

• +1
same. I just turned 19 and don’t know if I wanna go uni. brutal time of our life. everything we do now will impact us till our grave
It really feels like I am on the edge of a cliff. It's the beginning of the end.

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
I hate work, I am immune to work. I'm 18 and graduated HS last year, no clue what to do, and I don't think getting a clue will do much, because I'll probably be working 40 hours a week until I'm 60 years old either way. I thought I wanted to be an electrical engineer but I don't think it is even worth going to college, being an engineer sounds like absolute soul sucking rape. I could go into the trades, but I am still going to never retire probably. @_MVP_ making money is indeed impossible.
@GabachoCopium
I feel the same. My parents took me out of football is my senior year of HS and told me to study since making into pros is a 0.1 percent chance (smh I was actually decent I would’ve gotten somewhere atleast and I was really passionate about it) now I just entered uni and realized how brutal it is. No more matches against ranked schools,nothing to look forward to. Just repeat the same thing daily,just wage slave daily in the coming 3 years. But that’s how 95 percent of the people live.

• So Sad
I am not going to do that. Also if I am NEET my parents will give me hell (justifiably so). As bad as it is, I need to move up in the world financially, I can't just live with my parents forever, especially if I am not even making money myself. My sister is 24 and lives at the house still, so I have time to save money, but I need to work full time or go to college.
Yea I was just joking im going to college this year i dont want to rot forever. Just focus on starting a business or make a plan on how you want your life to look like .

• +1
  • Woah
become a diesel mechanic bro

• Love it
Brutal

• +1
nuh uh. lets go travel the world together
My only remaining plan for fraternity is this guy I know online who is basically a non IRL person in my IRL friend group, we went on a secret road trip to visit him, etc. But the plan is that once I get a house or apartment he will move to my state and we'll live there. I feel like that's my only thread. My IRL friend group is all going to university (granted it's only 4 people) and one has already left the country for that. I'd probably kill myself if I had no bros because I am diagnosed autistic and cannot form new connections or even find people irl worth connecting with.

become a diesel mechanic bro
I would get harassed and laughed off the job site for being a twink with autism and strange body language, exclusively hicks do automotive shit. I could be an electrician maybe, or like a plumber. IDK. I can't do back breaking ball crushing factory jobs like my Dad, I didn't get enough HGH growing up.

• Woah
My only remaining plan for fraternity is this guy I know online who is basically a non IRL person in my IRL friend group, we went on a secret road trip to visit him, etc. But the plan is that once I get a house or apartment he will move to my state and we'll live there. I feel like that's my only thread. My IRL friend group is all going to university (granted it's only 4 people) and one has already left the country for that. I'd probably kill myself if I had no bros because I am diagnosed autistic and cannot form new connections or even find people irl worth connecting with.
lifemogs me by having friends. why can’t I find anyone jfl. yeah that’s the dream dude running away and living our youth together somewhere.

• So Sad
I wish I was alive even like 500 years ago I could just farm and shit for food and rest all day but I have to worry about college decisions. Brutal

• +1
lifemogs me by having friends
I got them by pure happenstance, if I wasn't friends with them, I wouldn't find new friends, I haven't met anyone actually interesting or likeable and not status obsessed IRL etc. It also doesn't help my autism makes me offputting and I tend to say rude things without realizing.

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
I got them by pure happenstance, if I wasn't friends with them, I wouldn't find new friends, I haven't met anyone actually interesting or likeable and not status obsessed IRL etc. It also doesn't help my autism makes me offputting and I tend to say rude things without realizing.
do you see them in your life till old age?

• +1
I would get harassed and laughed off the job site for being a twink with autism and strange body language, exclusively hicks do automotive shit. I could be an electrician maybe, or like a plumber. IDK. I can't do back breaking ball crushing factory jobs like my Dad, I didn't get enough HGH growing up.
true, i’m currently setting things up so i can be a diseal mechanic, since my uncle works with big rigs and can help me. but yeah since your an autistic twink u should probably look into something like computer science, hard labor would be hell for you

Last edited:
  • +1
kys

• Love it
do you see them in your life till old age?
As acquaintances, yes, but the closeness will be lost by physical proximity. One is on another continent now and tbh he'll probably stay there

computer science
Fuck that. I can do trades, I'm not unfit. I just can't do the back breaking work under the sun chained to cinder blocks spiked collar labor. I can do like electrician shit and probably carpentry

• +1
As acquaintances, yes, but the closeness will be lost by physical proximity. One is on another continent now and tbh he'll probably stay there
i see. do you think friendship could transcend the coy nature of what we call friends now? the one of deceit and love that blurs. the one where we use one another to feel human, instead of learning to be human together. it’s sad that friends are something we see as so ephemeral. so close to death. are we scared perhaps. I don’t know. I’ve never had friends lol. I had people I used drugs with but never friends. idk. I hate the word friend tbh.

• +1
i see. do you think friendship could transcend the coy nature of what we call friends now? the one of deceit and love that blurs. the one where we use one another to feel human, instead of learning to be human together. it’s sad that friends are something we see as so ephemeral. so close to death. are we scared perhaps. I don’t know. I’ve never had friends lol. I had people I used drugs with but never friends. idk. I hate the word friend tbh.
I think the problem is just the way our lives are supposed to be structured, and how retardedly antisocial it is and how cities are structured. I'd like to live with my friends. I will be living with my friend who lives out of state, he is a nothing to live for type tbh he has had no friends irl for years. I just need to get a house or apartment, but I'm not ready for that yet.

I think the problem is just the way our lives are supposed to be structured, and how retardedly antisocial it is and how cities are structured. I'd like to live with my friends. I will be living with my friend who lives out of state, he is a nothing to live for type tbh he has had no friends irl for years. I just need to get a house or apartment, but I'm not ready for that yet.
so your friends are a means to an end? can you call that friendship. maybe we view it differently. I see it as this sacred bond.

you’re using them. be honest with yourself.
You're going to have to elaborate there. I suppose I am using them in the sense that I am using everyone, but that's just human interaction. I don't quite know what you're getting at.

You're going to have to elaborate there. I suppose I am using them in the sense that I am using everyone, but that's just human interaction. I don't quite know what you're getting at.
do you not believe in mysticism?

No, not at all. I am a stone cold heartless soulless autistic determinist.
your existence is not one of logic yet you are a devout determinist. actual autism tbh.

actual autism tbh.
Yeah when I say I am autistic I mean I am in a literal sense autistic (autism level one AKA asperger's), not a poorly socialized normie

Yeah when I say I am autistic I mean I am in a literal sense autistic (autism level one AKA asperger's), not a poorly socialized normie
just lol. autism isn’t real.

autism as in the oh you’re retarded way. not clinical Jew pseudo science tism

Last edited:
  • Hmm...