chadlite in mumbai
(I know im bloated rn)
IMG 6802

• So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
LTN assymetrical af. severe need of rhino

• +1
Reactions: Headhunter and shogrim
HTN looking good some positives are decent skin, thick wavy hair, blue hunter eyes, mid set straight eyebrows

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Heinrich Schmidt, i hear voices and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, PSL Accuracy, Headhunter and 6 others
mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, lost222 and TheLooxMaxingKing
  • +1
Reactions: LaVΓ©ritΓ©
subhuman rn, looks gook

• +1
Reactions: Headhunter, Failedtruecel_ and TheLooxMaxingKing
subhuman rn, looks gook
what to improve, i wanna ascend, not yet tho, when im 18 and my facial bones are fully developed. any surgery recommendations?

fym, nobody never said anything about my nose, u are just delusional and lonely subhuman.
Whats the point of being mad calling people subhuman and lonely when u asked on a majority blackpill website to rate you πŸ’€.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Headhunter, CarrotMaxxer, shogrim and 3 others
fym, nobody never said anything about my nose, u are just delusional and lonely subhuman.
u don't need to rage at me for telling the truth, u can either swallow that ur nose is a massive falio or cope and seethe on these forums attacking random people for being honest with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joaotorri, scrunchables, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
what to improve, i wanna ascend, not yet tho, when im 18 and my facial bones are fully developed. any surgery recommendations?
Post unfrauded pic without sucking ur cheeks

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Whats the point of being mad calling people subhuman and lonely when u asked on a majority blackpill website to rate you πŸ’€.
my bad, bad day.

u don't need to rage at me for telling the truth, u can either swallow that ur nose is a massive falio or cope and seethe on these forums attacking random people for being honest with you
alright, i admit it, ur right. so should i do a nose surgery?

alright, i admit it, ur right. so should i do a nose surgery?
wait until post puberty. it might fix itself with debloating/lower bodyfat/bonegrowth. for now i would suggest cutting

Subhuman ass nigga

Why do you have chinky eyes? Mongol?

wait until post puberty. it might fix itself with debloating/lower bodyfat/bonegrowth. for now i would suggest cutting
πŸ‘, are you sure cutting is okay since im 172cm and only 66kgs, im gonna lose muscle and my hormones are gonna mix if i cut to so low bodyfat.

Mongolian. Chinky eyes with no eye lid
i dont know why , im not sure tho they dont even look so bad irl, and my eyecolor is good.

You look like Jack Harlow

You look like an absolute shit, go back to tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Failedtruecel_
Yeah niche appeal just pretty boy max
Yh bro, idk, Looxmaxing ratings are pretty strict, ppl call me ltn, but irl im pretty popular and get some girls too..

Yh bro, idk, Looxmaxing ratings are pretty strict, ppl call me ltn, but irl im pretty popular and get some girls too..
Yeah you have appeal for your age you’re fine. Ignore them

Yeah you have appeal for your age you’re fine. Ignore them
Ty, i dont really give a fuck about girls rn, im focusing on myself anyways, trying to get a lil side hustle going. any tips tho for better look, surgeries? i want to be better than average, after 18.

You can't ascend for shit without a good base, i would recommend you to get a haircut and call it a day
πŸ˜‚, never heard of surgery, and puberty?

Ty, i dont really give a fuck about girls rn, im focusing on myself anyways, trying to get a lil side hustle going. any tips tho for better look, surgeries? i want to be better than average, after 18.
Tbh, no. You look good for your age. As you mature just keep on softmaxxing, get into sports and go the gym. Do the basics and you could be a HTN if you're decent height. You don't need surgery

idk what to tell you other than copes and advice other people have said.
debloat, stop pouting
either cut or grow your hair out
pouting? also what style hair should i get with growing my hair out?