OVER? Rate me.

Tbh, no. You look good for your age. As you mature just keep on softmaxxing, get into sports and go the gym. Do the basics and you could be a HTN if you're decent height. You don't need surgery
what do u call a decent height, average in finland?

you look like your pushing your lips forward or tryna do some autist face
oh alright, didnt even notice.
look on pinterest bro and find what fits ur face shape
oh ok.

I already said retard, you have no good base, you can go through puberty 5x times you'll still look ugly, and surgery is just a pipe dream
do u run a meme tt account i know a guy with the same pfp

I already said retard, you have no good base, you can go through puberty 5x times you'll still look ugly, and surgery is just a pipe dream
u are a fucking dumb whore, i mog your whole bloodline and take ur manhood while u crying u fucking little bitch.

u are a fucking dumb whore, i mog your whole bloodline and take ur manhood while u crying u fucking little bitch.
Gotta be tough living in Finland with such an ugly face, also not even gonna talk about u being 172 cm, shorter than an average girl there

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Headhunter
yes im cutting right now, decent attention, if i would be taller i would propably get alot tbh, also i have very good physique so i get atention with that,
what's your age in years and months and current height

No one knows how to rate.

You look 15 just lose weight and grow up during puberty

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and TheLooxMaxingKing
@mrriceguyreturns after race transitioning

• Woah
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
View attachment 2731071 Gotta be tough living in Finland with such an ugly face, also not even gonna talk about u being 172 cm, shorter than an average girl there
Average girl is 165 u dumb retardπŸ˜‚πŸ’€, also my estimated height is aroubs 180cm

πŸ‘, are you sure cutting is okay since im 172cm and only 66kgs, im gonna lose muscle and my hormones are gonna mix if i cut to so low bodyfat.
cutting is the option i suggested since i thought u wanted to slay. but judging by your goals (self improvement etc), i would suggest against cutting cuz like u said it lowers test levels/will fuck up your puberty development. but cutting is law in general if u want to maximize ur face gains.

• +1
Good potential for looking good in the future growing up, you're like 14-15?

• +1
80C96BF4 D79D 4F6A 8ECF 5C7BC854BC13

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Deleted member 27066
Fingol detected

• +1
Ltn

Doesnt matter anyway cause youre white

• +1
No one knows how to rate.

You look 15 just lose weight and grow up during puberty
This is the best advice so far

• +1
cutting is the option i suggested since i thought u wanted to slay. but judging by your goals (self improvement etc), i would suggest against cutting cuz like u said it lowers test levels/will fuck up your puberty development. but cutting is law in general if u want to maximize ur face gains.
yeah alright, but if i just eat what my parents make, cut out all sweets and candies, ice face and so gua sha 2x a day, chew gum, eat alot of water, i think i can get a nice looking face and debloat for a bit. When im around 17-18 and puberty is done, i will start to focus more for maximizing my face. Also, im pretty lean alr so if i just keep working out 5-6x week, 20-30m cardio everyday, and eat healthy, i can get to around 12-14% bf easily.

You will look decent in a few years if you max out your testosterone, live healthy, sleep good, eat good etc
wdym max out testostereone, live healthy, can u explain these things. more?

You look uncanny here, are you sucking your cheeks in?

Your eyes distort your harmony but you seem to have decent bones. I don't see any ways you can surgerymax in this particular picture.
Ok. Maybe ears, they are different size, No im not sucking the cheeks, just good lightning..

wdym max out testostereone, live healthy, can u explain these things. more?
Do things that will increase testosterone and don't do things that will decrease testosterone. Google.
Live healty just overall, It's very important at your age

You look like a white gook

• Woah
Do things that will increase testosterone and don't do things that will decrease testosterone. Google.
Live healty just overall, It's very important at your age
i live healthy, i do cardio everyday, lift weights, eat clean, avoid sugar and processed stuff, try to be outside everyday for few hours. but i use nicotine pouches and spend too much time on my phone, need to work on those 2.

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro
typical finn, like most finns you also suffer from obesity. Lose weight first.

jordan mars bar , just get lean so it’s a more accurate rating cus can’t see your facial features properly

• +1