overbite/deepbite invisalign treatment

I

illoan82

Banned
how does an overbite/deepbite affect your face, like ur chin, lips, does it cause ur lips to be uneven, and what about chin? are there any other parts of the face it affects like the size? also, will a invisalign treatment correct the facial problems?

frankfurt plane is downswung.
whats this? send me a pic of how it looks like, also i have just a overbite, not too deep tho, but i see before and after pictures of overbites correction and their noses, lips, chin change
chewing might fix it in like 4-5 years.
i been mewing since i was 10

whats this? send me a pic of how it looks like, also i have just a overbite, not too deep tho, but i see before and after pictures of overbites correction and their noses, lips, chin change

i been mewing since i was 10
how old are you now and show photos of bite please

i don’t have a recessed chin or jaw tho

how does an overbite/deepbite affect your face, like ur chin, lips, does it cause ur lips to be uneven, and what about chin? are there any other parts of the face it affects like the size? also, will a invisalign treatment correct the facial problems?
I myself have deep bite but not skeletal as my bones are above average, u can have either skeletally or dental, if u have it skeletally u need surgery, if u got it dental u need extrusion of the back teeth and/or intrusion of the incisors(most of the time it s both)
remember deep bite is a vertical problem meaning ur back teeth are short and incisors are supra-erupted, if u jut to have your jawline more forward u have overjet, if u let ur jaw hang down like an open mouth but closed lips this is deep bite, a minimal overbite doesn t affect that much but yes a deep bite makes ur lips uneven and gayish and hides ur lower jaw
usually when u have a deepbite(i had/still have class 2 div 2) u still have overjet because u are proclining the incisors
i usually jut a little and let my jaw hang down a bit until my back teeth comes alone also when u treat a deepbite ur side profile and front profile will improve as it will cw your mandible, increasing gonial angle by a bit thus increasing ur anterior face length and side profile

I myself have deep bite but not skeletal as my bones are above average, u can have either skeletally or dental, if u have it skeletally u need surgery, if u got it dental u need extrusion of the back teeth and/or intrusion of the incisors(most of the time it s both)
remember deep bite is a vertical problem meaning ur back teeth are short and incisors are supra-erupted, if u jut to have your jawline more forward u have overjet, if u let ur jaw hang down like an open mouth but closed lips this is deep bite, a minimal overbite doesn t affect that much but yes a deep bite makes ur lips uneven and gayish and hides ur lower jaw
usually when u have a deepbite(i had/still have class 2 div 2) u still have overjet because u are proclining the incisors
i usually jut a little and let my jaw hang down a bit until my back teeth comes alone also when u treat a deepbite ur side profile and front profile will improve as it will cw your mandible, increasing gonial angle by a bit thus increasing ur anterior face length and side profile
I am almost 2 years into the treatment and only 2 weeks ago i got elastics going from first premolar upper palate to second premolar mandible(this will use maxilla as an anchor and will get ur lower jaw a bit more forward with taller back teeth and intrusion of the incisors) also if u want to get braces/invisalign talk with your doctor mines is blackpilled( my upper second premolars are missing from birth and now i got 2 holes in my mouth where she put some string to keep the holes open so my maxilla wont go back as elastics pull the back teeth to come together )
find a blackpilled ortho and talk with him about ur problem

if u mind, can u show a before and after?

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
I am almost 2 years into the treatment and only 2 weeks ago i got elastics going from first premolar upper palate to second premolar mandible(this will use maxilla as an anchor and will get ur lower jaw a bit more forward with taller back teeth and intrusion of the incisors) also if u want to get braces/invisalign talk with your doctor mines is blackpilled( my upper second premolars are missing from birth and now i got 2 holes in my mouth where she put some string to keep the holes open so my maxilla wont go back as elastics pull the back teeth to come together )
find a blackpilled ortho and talk with him about ur problem
so are u currently on Invisalign?

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
so are u currently on Invisalign?
Nope, i m poorcel i got braces for 700$ as far for results I dont have any before and even if i found them they are self distorted selfies, and there isn t any after too lmao the process lasted this long because my teeth moved so slow and for the deep bite correction i only started it 2 weeks ago so it takes some months for it to see any results, pm me if u want to see my bone structure unfrauded.

Nope, i m poorcel i got braces for 700$ as far for results I dont have any before and even if i found them they are self distorted selfies, and there isn t any after too lmao the process lasted this long because my teeth moved so slow and for the deep bite correction i only started it 2 weeks ago so it takes some months for it to see any results, pm me if u want to see my bone structure unfrauded.
message me