Overdosing protein and injecting hgh for frame growth after puberty .

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
This a theory which I believe works 100% , overdosing protein like 250-300g+ per day and injecting hgh at around 5-8 IU ed depending on your insulin resistance for like 2+ years between the ages of 18-25 should definitely help in growing the frame .
It's bcoz the growth plates of frame aren't closed till 25 same goes with height like when we are in puberty doing sprinting + sleeping and eating high protein diet is ideal for height growth which is nothing but hgh + protein as our height growth plates are open we grow taller
Same can be applied to frame as the frame growth plates fuse till like 25+ for most men .
Thoughts ??
@Arborist @Maesthetics=King @thereallegend @joonla @elitemak @User49 @mrriceguy @joonla

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, GalacticHero, onlyhereforheight and 14 others
And by frame growth I mean the frame bone growth not the muscle .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26888, onlyhereforheight, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Over for Fin and Dutcels like my self

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, igbekele007 and 5.5psl
Your beauty is inside you.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and Deleted member 27472
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Detective, Skywalker and 2 others
Dht does play a very vital role in frame growth but I believe hgh + protein will help regardless of that too .
I thought I would my plates would be closed, or does it not close plates just reduces DHT growth?

Fuck I might actually run HGH then, I am concerned about bloat as I want to start dating and going out again this summer

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I thought I would my plates would be closed, or does it not close plates just reduces DHT growth?

Fuck I might actually run HGH then, I am concerned about bloat as I want to start dating and going out again this summer
Nah bro injectable real hgh doesn't bloat you
Mk677 does

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, onlyhereforheight and Deleted member 27472
i swear i’ve read that too much protein messes with your hormones and shit i could be wrong though, high protein is ideal but 300g seems like it would do more harm than good

• +1
i swear i’ve read that too much protein messes with your hormones and shit i could be wrong though, high protein is ideal but 300g seems like it would do more harm than good
Im eating 250g ed for 5+ months , everything seems fine till now maybe in the long term it is

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and twilight
This a theory which I believe works 100% , overdosing protein like 250-300g+ per day and injecting hgh at around 5-8 IU ed depending on your insulin resistance for like 2+ years between the ages of 18-25 should definitely help in growing the frame .
It's bcoz the growth plates of frame aren't closed till 25 same goes with height like when we are in puberty doing sprinting + sleeping and eating high protein diet is ideal for height growth which is nothing but hgh + protein as our height growth plates are open we grow taller
Same can be applied to frame as the frame growth plates fuse till like 25+ for most men .
Thoughts ??
@Arborist @Maesthetics=King @thereallegend @joonla @elitemak @User49 @mrriceguy @joonla
@sp3ll what are your thoughts on this ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and onlyhereforheight
theoretically you could get some growth in your spine too but idk how much you would really get

• +1
Thoughts ??
ion wanna inject shi to grow are there any supplements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and 5.5psl
ion wanna inject shi to grow are there any supplements
You can naturally Max your hgh by sprinting upto 750% and sleeping 8+ hours .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, hattrick, baldgeeza and 1 other person
Thoughts ??
@Arborist

• +1
makes fun of people that chew then talks about overdosing on protein jfl over

• So Sad
makes fun of people that chew then talks about overdosing on protein jfl over
When did I made fun of people who chewmax ?
I have myself made threads on how chewing is legit .

• +1
Its like heightmaxxing, mostly cope unless you have open plates. Clavicle growth plates fuse slightly later than spinal but its still done by like 18-20 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26253853/compared to height which is like 16-18.

Also if you have decent frame you're much better off framemaxxing thru gymmaxing than trying to grow bone. Mk667 barely gives enough hgh for height and frame (around 1-2IU worth) and it bloats you. Real HGH (6-8IU) is expensive af.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and 5.5psl
Im eating 250g ed for 5+ months , everything seems fine till now maybe in the long term it is
is your piss bubbly/foamy?

• +1
Its like heightmaxxing, mostly cope unless you have open plates. Clavicle growth plates fuse slightly later than spinal but its still done by like 18-20 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26253853/compared to height which is like 16-18.

Also if you have decent frame you're much better off framemaxxing thru gymmaxing than trying to grow bone. Mk667 barely gives enough hgh for height and frame (around 1-2IU worth) and it bloats you. Real HGH (6-8IU) is expensive af.
I have 21 inch frame but I want to reach 25+ anyhow before I turn 21-22 and gaining all that from muscle will look really freaky .

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 27472 and onlyhereforheight
Thoughts ??
I would but taking
You can naturally Max your hgh by sprinting upto 750% and sleeping 8+ hours .
sprinting?

• +1
@sp3ll what are your thoughts on this ?
fuck yes this sounds legit

altough I can more vouch on protein and HGH increasing your height

swimming should be the ideal exercise to get broad shoulders.

apart from that i don't know everything on this subject and you need to keep researching more if you wanna reach wide frame enlightenment.

• +1
Mk677 does
you can still get hgh bubble gut
can't stay on hgh 4ever

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
Theoretically yes, but will it work? Prob not. You’ll end up pooing most of the protein out as waste

• So Sad
Good thing I should try. Waiting for another high IQcels to reply.

• +1
Yes

Last edited:
  • +1
Mk677 does
i actually heard that mk677 doesn’t cause bloating itself but if you are bloated it will increase it but if you have your electrolytes potassium ect in check you shouldn’t have bloat

• +1
you can still get hgh bubble gut
can't stay on hgh 4ever
Do you think hgh before 25 can widen frame ? I'm not talking about height only frame as their plates fuse till 25+

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
Do you think hgh before 25 can widen frame ? I'm not talking about height only frame as their plates fuse till 25+
Yes

• +1
I highly doubt it will make you get taller but overdosing protein is actually legit for leanmaxxing as a natty just make sure your eating meat not bs protein supplements that will give you Ibs

• +1
  • JFL
Thoughts ??
io dont see the point in easting tghat much protien tbh 1.2g per pouhnd is more than enough

• +1
it givers me ad shits i do like 180g

• +1
  • JFL
io dont see the point in easting tghat much protien tbh 1.2g per pouhnd is more than enough
Do you think frame bone growth is possible between 18-25 by injecting hgh ?

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and Deleted member 23218
Do you think frame bone growth is possible between 18-25 by injecting hgh ?
not sure tbh i doubt it would be much tho tbh prolly gymaxx and roid better roi to fraud larger frame

• +1
Lol ok bro keep sticking needles in your ass and eating copeious amounts of protein I know how to get taller natty
Fuckin retard this post is not to get taller .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and onlyhereforheight

• +1
  • Love it
Canwe eat chickpeas as a source of protein?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Mk677 does
facts;
pro bbs are bloated cause they abuse insulin on top of the GH and eat a lot of carbs (and not fast) lol

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and horizontallytall
Thoughts ??
btw coming from experience, hgh bloats the fuck out of you. i've been running 3-4 (sometimes 5) IU per day for the past 2 weeks of pharma grade hgh (Saizen somatropin), and definitely noticed a lot more water retention and morning bloat. light cardio to counteract this mogs tho, but you could easily be a fat fuck if you can't control the hunger spikes.

• +1
btw coming from experience, hgh bloats the fuck out of you. i've been running 3-4 (sometimes 5) IU per day for the past 2 weeks of pharma grade hgh (Saizen somatropin), and definitely noticed a lot more water retention and morning bloat. light cardio to counteract this mogs tho, but you could easily be a fat fuck if you can't control the hunger spikes.
Agreed hgh bloats tf Outta you
Btw what do yout think of this theory as you use hgh
Do you think it's possible to gain pure 2 inches of bone growth by blasting hgh for 2 years before 25 for frame growth not height

Agreed hgh bloats tf Outta you
Btw what do yout think of this theory as you use hgh
Do you think it's possible to gain pure 2 inches of bone growth by blasting hgh for 2 years before 25 for frame growth not height
i'm currently in puberty (14, turning 15 in nov) I usually eat around 125-150 grams of protein a day. also started running HGH 2 weeks prior. I'll update you on my results in 1-2 months if you want, will differ for you though as it seems like you're past puberty. I mainly am running HGH for height, frame and enhanced craniofacial development, so if i do notice any major changes i will update you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and 5.5psl