overheard 4 roasties at the club calling an old guy a pedo

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Four girls all at least 21 years old cause they were in the club, wouldn't be surprised if they were mid 20's age. Anyway an older guy was hitting on them and followed them around for a bit trying to talk to them. The guy was probably in his 50's and wasn't attractive.

What he was doing was cringe admittedly BUT they weren't calling him creep or ugly they were straight up saying he's a PEDOPHILE. They weren't jokign either, they were acting scared and concered that this older man would be so interested in "young" women like themselves LOL. They were taling very sternly among each other like I really think this guy must be a pedophile, he needs to be investigated probably

I was just listening quietly rolling my eyes, this age gap = pedo is getting so ridiculous. BTW these girls were probably all hispanic except one and none of them were attractive and two were overweight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Manletmachine, ShowerMaxxing and 19 others
btw what do you think of the 4B movement

pedo just means old+ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, reddotguy, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
zoomers are even worse at aging than millennials
the oldest zoomers are pushing 30 at this point, they are not coping well

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
. The guy was probably in his 50's and wasn't attractive.
There you go, it’s as simple as that.

You think if current oldcel brad Pitt or Leo deceptions starting hitting on them they’d say the same?

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, bloomercel and ggg.tv
There you go, it’s as simple as that.

You think if current oldcel brad Pitt or Leo deceptions starting hitting on them they’d say the same?
yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, AspiringMogger, Amnesia and 1 other person
Your rep ratio is suifuel :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap, neverchadlite and bloomercel
Four girls all at least 21 years old cause they were in the club, wouldn't be surprised if they were mid 20's age. Anyway an older guy was hitting on them and followed them around for a bit trying to talk to them. The guy was probably in his 50's and wasn't attractive.

What he was doing was cringe admittedly BUT they weren't calling him creep or ugly they were straight up saying he's a PEDOPHILE. They weren't jokign either, they were acting scared and concered that this older man would be so interested in "young" women like themselves LOL. They were taling very sternly among each other like I really think this guy must be a pedophile, he needs to be investigated probably

I was just listening quietly rolling my eyes, this age gap = pedo is getting so ridiculous. BTW these girls were probably all hispanic except one and none of them were attractive and two were overweight
they'd call you a pedo too if you weren't surgerymaxxed
(remember you're 38 years old)

If Im 50 still clubbing I’ve failed in life. That nigga should be nowhere near early 20s women
If you're running around jestering for herpes sluts in a club, you're already facially deficient. At any age

If Im 50 still clubbing I’ve failed in life. That nigga should be nowhere near early 20s women
This
It’s weird asf to hit on women 30 or even 20 years younger than you. I don’t get this site’s obsession with jb women

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and OldRooster
This
It’s weird asf to hit on women 30 or even 20 years younger than you.
JFL at this self serving narrative mate guarding .

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
Do you remember the moon landing?
I wasn't specifically interested it, but the TV coverage was unavoidable. We only had access to 4 good channels in 1969 , ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS, and all the channels covered it. I remember my parents would have the 15" black and white TV we had in the kitchen on, and I would watch it during breakfast, for some reason most Astronaut related shit seemed to happened between 8 and 10 am. "the moon landing" was just another in a long string astronaut related shit that happened and I don't recall thinking it was any bigger of a deal than all the other astronaut related shit that had been broadcast over the prior 3 years.

I wasn't specifically interested it, but the TV coverage was unavoidable. We only had access to 4 good channels in 1969 , ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS, and all the channels covered it. I remember my parents would have the 15" black and white TV we had in the kitchen on, and I would watch it during breakfast, for some reason most Astronaut related shit seemed to happened between 8 and 10 am. "the moon landing" was just another in a long string astronaut related shit that happened and I don't recall thinking it was any bigger of a deal than all the other astronaut related shit that had been broadcast over the prior 3 years.

interesting, I thought it would be something big, but I guess you were a kid and didn’t grasp the significance of it happening at the time because you were just a child.

Maybe it’s a bad comparison but when that redbull chad made the free fall from I believe 36,000 m, in 2012 i also didn’t give a fuck due to being a kid.

Did you grow up in Florida btw? And what do you consider the best decade? I bet it was the 80s

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster