Ozempic ( semaglutide )

shieldzz

shieldzz

Is it worth using ECA stack meanwhile you use ozempic ?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and capybar
bump

• JFL
It's for women. You loose significant muscle mass on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, schizo echochamber, Whitepill_Saint and 3 others
im also waiting for clen but idk which one will be better for me

• JFL
Is it worth using ECA stack meanwhile you use ozempic ?
Like @Lux said, you’ll lose muscle mass unless you still get your macronutrients ( high protein)

• JFL
Like @Lux said, you’ll lose muscle mass unless you still get your macronutrients ( high protein)
what about tirz and clen ?

• JFL
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Keep the dose moderate and overdose on protein and you’ll be fine

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Whitepill_Saint
Why the fuck would you want to use that shit just eat at a slight caloric deficit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Whitepill_Saint and shieldzz
I ain’t taking that cucked Jewish potion

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxing and Whitepill_Saint
JoinedNov 1, 2023
JoinedJun 4, 2023

And your question is retarded btw. Why would you need an appetite suppressant on top of an already much more powerful one? ECA barely improves metabolism, it is mainly for energy and suppressing appetite. If you need energy during your workouts (surely you will need it as ozempic nukes it), take a stimmed pre-workout.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26 and Whitepill_Saint
JoinedJun 4, 2023

And your question is retarded btw. Why would you need an appetite suppressant on top of an already much more powerful one? ECA barely improves metabolism, it is mainly for energy and suppressing appetite. If you need energy during your workouts (surely you will need it as ozempic nukes it), take a stimmed pre-workout.
because clen boost metabolism and ECA suppress appetite

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
JoinedJun 4, 2023

Nvm i forgot i asked about ozempic ,i will use clen + ECA

Attachments

• 2351.jpg
    2351.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and autistic_tendencies
because clen boost metabolism and ECA suppress appetite
Clen also barely boosts metabolism, though, it is a meme drug. It will just give you crazy cramps and potentially fucking your heart in the progress. I have used it before, very much not worth it. I have also tried my dad's Ozempic for 2 months (shit drug that makes you super tired and strips you off muscle) and I have used ECA in the past. The only thing I would highly recommend is ECA tbh. ECA gives you crazy energy and suppresses the appetite nicely.

The only drug that reliably boosts your metabolism by any significant degree is DNP, but if you are an idiot (which judging by your posts), you will end up killing yourself on that.

Here is what I recommend for you:

Forget about ozempic and clen. Eat a high volume diet with a moderate deficit (500-1000), walk 10-20k steps per day, weight training 3-4 days a week (each body part 2-3 times per week). And if you want to take something, take ECA when you get below 15% body fat to suppress appetite and fuel your workouts. You are welcome!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Clen also barely boosts metabolism, though, it is a meme drug. It will just give you crazy cramps and potentially fucking your heart in the progress. I have used it before, very much not worth it. I have also tried my dad's Ozempic for 2 months (shit drug that makes you super tired and strips you off muscle) and I have used ECA in the past. The only thing I would highly recommend is ECA tbh. ECA gives you crazy energy and suppresses the appetite nicely.

The only drug that reliably boosts your metabolism by any significant degree is DNP, but if you are an idiot (which judging by your posts), you will end up killing yourself on that.

Forget about ozempic and clen. Eat a high volume diet with a moderate deficit (500-1000), walk 10-20k steps per day, weight training 3-4 days a week (each body part 2-3 times per week). And if you want to take something, take ECA when you get below 15% body fat to suppress appetite and fuel your workouts. You are welcome!
every DRUG works different for everybody,why i am idiot ? because i am asking for others ppl which used in the past to tell me their experiences ? you have to try it for yourself to know if its good,and what can be good for me,can be bad for you . drugs wont work same for everyone

also no way you said ozempic and evnetually tirzp are shit drugs

every DRUG works different for everybody,why i am idiot ? because i am asking for others ppl which used in the past to tell me their experiences ? you have to try it for yourself to know if its good,and what can be good for me,can be bad for you . drugs wont work same for everyone
You write like a 13 year old, I can barely understand what you are writing tbh.

If you can't lose weight without drugs, you won't be able to with either, the fundamentals (diet and exercise) have to be in place first. It's like someone who has never lifted a weight in their life asking about which steroid to take, it's just retarded. I am telling you right now, you won't lose the weight and you will be stuck miserably yo-yo dieting for the next 3-4 years until you eventually just give up and embrace the bloatmax.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
You write like a 13 year old, I can barely understand what you are writing tbh.

If you can't lose weight without drugs, you won't be able to with either, the fundamentals (diet and exercise) have to be in place first. It's like someone who has never lifted a weight in their life asking about which steroid to take, it's just retarded. I am telling you right now, you won't lose the weight and you will be stuck miserably yo-yo dieting for the next 3-4 years until you eventually just give up and embrace the bloatmax.
I went from 100 kg to 62 and mf tell me that i cant lose weight .i have more discipline than 99% of this website,im just at a weight which is hardly anymore to lose weight

I went from 100 kg to 62 and mf tell me that i cant lose weight .i have more discipline than 99% of this website,im just at a weight which is hardly anymore to lose weight

If you weigh as much as a girl, you have no reason to take ozempic (unless you are 5 feet tall). You dieted and lost 40kg only to look skinny fat, that is an issue of too little muscle mass. If you lose more weight, you will just look like a smaller version of your current yourself. Also, no doctor would prescribe you ozempic, nor would you bother paying the black market price (it is super expensive). All Ozempic will help you with is shred off more musclel. Hit the gym, build some muscle first, then do a slow cut.

Btw you having been 100kg tells the opposite story of what you are trying to portray. The fact that you got that fat in the first place and are now considering taking Ozempic just to lose a couple of extra kg tells me you have no long term discipline.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: j05
Semaglutide + ECA + Clen + DNP + HGH frag + amphetamine for deathmaxxing that desired 6-pack.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26

Could I take ECA in the morning? Or is it just for pre workout. Cuz I need something that suppresses my hunger at work

Could I take ECA in the morning? Or is it just for pre workout. Cuz I need something that suppresses my hunger at work
You can take it 3 times a day if you'd like. Morning, pre-workout, later in the day.

You can take it 3 times a day if you'd like. Morning, pre-workout, later in the day.
Do you have a source or a name for a good one? There is just too many…

Do you have a source or a name for a good one? There is just too many…
dunno bro. I haven't used ECA in years. When I buy it's from local sellers so it wouldn't apply to you. Roid selling forums usually have some trusted sellers that sell it.

• +1
Reactions: Giooo
dunno bro. I haven't used ECA in years. When I buy it's from local sellers so it wouldn't apply to you. Roid selling forums usually have some trusted sellers that sell it.
How much does it suppress appetite? I don‘t want to eat too little yk

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz