Semaglutide is unstoppable

butterworld

butterworld

Kraken
Holy shit I can’t even finish a 600 calorie quesadilla on on 1 mg and that’s so rare for me, Im used to easily cleaning 1000s of calories in one meal. Jfl if you’re not using semaglutide and dnp

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, med, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
Holy shit I can’t even finish a 600 calorie quesadilla on on 1 mg and that’s so rare for me, Im used to easily cleaning 1000s of calories in one meal. Jfl if you’re not using semaglutide and dnp
cant wait till i can leanmaxx

Are there sides using that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, shieldzz and butterworld
Plenty. I shadow a doctor. One of the patients using long term ended up getting a neuro endocrine tumor. He was lucky. Came in for appendicitis. Got that removed but also found tumors. The pathology report showed that the biopsy was neuroendocrine tumors. He said he was using these weight loss glp-1 agonists for a while history showed over 1.5 years of use.

He personally doesn’t prescribe them. Other docs in the practice do. I’d just do research.

Also it’s a hit or miss some patients report losing others don’t.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, LegitUser, JohnDoe and 3 others
I run the dnp short term and at low dose so the only sides there are slight t3 drops but your levels recover after a week. The semaglutide drops your b12 levels and makes you feel tired/depressed but taking b12 sublingually mitigates the effects

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Plenty. I shadow a doctor. One of the patients using long term ended up getting a neuro endocrine tumor. He was lucky. Came in for appendicitis. Got that removed but also found tumors. The pathology report showed that the biopsy was neuroendocrine tumors. He said he was using these weight loss glp-1 agonists for a while history showed over 1.5 years of use.

He personally doesn’t prescribe them. Other docs in the practice do. I’d just do research.

yeah don’t use it for over 2-3 months at a time keep your cut short to avoid those weird ass side effects

I run the dnp short term and at low dose so the only sides there are slight t3 drops but your levels recover after a week. The semaglutide drops your b12 levels and makes you feel tired/depressed but taking b12 sublingually mitigates the effects
I’ll just stick to nicotine and caffeine. Works well if you use it strategically.

No need to mess around with compounds. It’s always a hit or miss even if you try to prevent sides just like peds.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, marek937, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
DNP is dangerous and damages DNA

Ozempic / semaglutide is probably safe

I’ll just stick to nicotine and caffeine. Works well if you use it strategically.

No need to mess around with compounds. It’s always a hit or miss even if you try to prevent sides just like peds.
you could probably get adderrall as well, but don't want to develop dependency on it if you don't have add/adhd. It apparently kills your appetite.
phentermine in another one, but also watch for sleepnessness, tachycardia, constipation, etc. You will need to see a doc for it though.
It's only given to obese patients so you likely won't get it. But you can try adderall, maybe lie to the doc and say u can't focus or something. In the US they overprescribe it. IDK how it works in euorpe with docs or insurance

• +1
Just do adderall

I don’t keep studies on hand. I did my research on it a couple years ango. You can too. It’s easy info to find.

After doing my own research, DNP 2.4 isn't carcinogenic unlike its precursors and studies only show its precursors DNP (1,6 and 1,8 dinitropyrene) to potentially induce oxidative dna damage. But after doing research oxidative dna damage is a meme which can be prevented by taking NAC fish oil and vitamin C and your body automatically repairs the damage

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and 5.5psl

After doing my own research, DNP 2.4 isn't carcinogenic unlike its precursors and studies only show its precursors DNP (1,6 and 1,8 dinitropyrene) to potentially induce oxidative dna damage. But after doing research oxidative dna damage is a meme which can be prevented by taking NAC fish oil and vitamin C and your body automatically repairs the damage
he’s probably referring to cardarine which is a cutting agent but in mice it showed to have tumor growth. DNP is a rat poison. He probably got it mixed up due to something with rodent studies and rat poison mix up in brain.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
he’s probably referring to cardarine which is a cutting agent but in mice it showed to have tumor growth. DNP is a rat poison. He probably got it mixed up due to something with rodent studies and rat poison mix up in brain.
Cardarine is shit for cutting I would only use it for sports. Why risk cancer for extra stamina it’s not increasing your TDEE lol

• +1
Cardarine is shit for cutting I would only use it for sports. Why risk cancer for extra stamina it’s not increasing your TDEE lol
Idk I never used any compounds but I’ve looked it up and people use it for endurance and fat burning. It’s a ppar so it’s supposed to shift energy use from carbs to fat.

What else posted on here(this website )shouldn't be used

What else posted on here(this website )shouldn't be used
Idk man do your own research. If you’re too lazy to find out yourself than you either don’t care or don’t have the attention span to retain info.

based on this study the correlation between tumors and semaglutide have been debunked, i also don't plan to use it long term i just need to lose 10-15 kgs

based on this study the correlation between tumors and semaglutide have been debunked, i also don't plan to use it long term i just need to lose 10-15 kgs
you are correct, however Most of these can also be biased based on pharma. I am pointing out a couple cases we seen. Take it with precaution.