Fat Burners Ranked

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Fat Burners Ranked
So yeah, I'll rank fat burners for fatcels or skinnyfatcels and which ones are the best for usage.

1. DNP or Dinitrophenol
S tier easily, it's the best fat burner drug out there, personally I used it myself and saw a lot of results, you'll be burning 1lb of fat everyday. I don't really recommend going over 500mg and anything over 650 or 700 is basically suicide. You will sweat a lot, but you might not sweat that much as well, varies on the person.

2. Clenbuterol
C tier tbh, not really sure about the ranking
But about clenbuterol, you can easily die from a heart attack with one cycle. You also have to use this along with a calorie deficit or it really won't do shit, this will raise your adrenaline a lot. Doing cardio with clenbuterol is basically suicide ngl, of course depends on the dosage but on normal doses, barely do any cardio, don't go too hard, and on higher doses don't do cardio at all. 80-120mg for one cycle is ideal.

3. Hydroxycut
F tier, too dangerous for the minimal effects it has. It took the live of a 19 year old back in 2009 or something. Don't use this, why? Because the main fucking ingredient is caffeine, just drink coffee instead of this, they put a stupid amount of caffeine in this shit along with other shit.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and 5.5psl
whats the difference between them and regular steroids

I don't sweat a ton on dnp

Fat Burners Ranked
So yeah, I'll rank fat burners for fatcels or skinnyfatcels and which ones are the best for usage.

1. DNP or Dinitrophenol
S tier easily, it's the best fat burner drug out there, personally I used it myself and saw a lot of results, you'll be burning 1lb of fat everyday. I don't really recommend going over 500mg and anything over 650 or 700 is basically suicide. You will sweat a lot, but you might not sweat that much as well, varies on the person.

2. Clenbuterol
But about clenbuterol, you can easily die from a heart attack with one cycle. You also have to use this along with a calorie deficit or it really won't do shit, this will raise your adrenaline a lot. Doing cardio with clenbuterol is basically suicide ngl, of course depends on the dosage but on normal doses, barely do any cardio, don't go too hard, and on higher doses don't do cardio at all. 80-120mg for one cycle is ideal.

3. Hydroxycut
F tier, too dangerous for the minimal effects it has. It took the live of a 19 year old back in 2009 or something. Don't use this, why? Because the main fucking ingredient is caffeine, just drink coffee instead of this, they put a stupid amount of caffeine in this shit along with other shit.
Where can I get DNP, legal or illegal?

isn't that too dangerous
No why? Much less dangerous than dnp but not as effective nor uncomfortable ( actually provides energy and mood lift ).Doesn’t need to be cycled either

Ephedrine

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and starvecell
Green tea’s da best! 🙌🏻

No why? Much less dangerous than dnp but not as effective nor uncomfortable ( actually provides energy and mood lift ).Doesn’t need to be cycled either
I heard horror stories of that shit waking ppl up in the middle of the night and vomitting blood jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I heard horror stories of that shit waking ppl up in the middle of the night and vomitting blood jfl
Ephedrine is a stimulant won’t do shit , they prolly overdosed on it and abusing it . It is somewhat Similar to meth in feelings of alertness and energy

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
heroin burns fat and also include test boost with dat cheeks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    670.3 KB · Views: 0
Nazis took meth for alert and high T
I stopped using meth for good. Now I'm using it for evil.
How the fuark do I join the regime? Do I have to suck penus? If i do, I always knew you faggits were satanists
wolf GIF

• JFL
How the fuark do I join the regime? Do I have to suck penus? If i do, I always knew you faggits were satanists
wolf GIF
just use anabolic steroids like tren
nazis used tren too it made them raging low inhibition both phyiscally and mentally strong beasts so they won the war

• Woah
Reactions: Sushifart
1. fat burners burn fat
2. steroids are testosterone basically
Body has a hard time gaining fat in the presence of androgens tho and you could recomp very well with compounds like tren but for an absolute cut I agree dnp mogs. It's very dangerous tho. @BrahminBoss

• +1
Body has a hard time gaining fat in the presence of androgens tho and you could recomp very well with compounds like tren but for an absolute cut I agree dnp mogs. It's very dangerous tho. @BrahminBoss
unless ur doing 400+ its safe

wolf GIF
bring dalit head to Chancellor @iam good boy table

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Sushifart
Appetite blockers > fat burners

bring dalit head to Chancellor @iam good boy table
SAAR YES SAAR!!! I WILL VTAPE A STUPID DALIT AND EAT THEIR FLESH AND SEND THEIR DISGUSTING DALIT HEAD TO THE CHANCELLOR

FOR LE HECKING EMPIRE BROS I'M SO IN :lul:

• Love it
Fat Burners Ranked

1. DNP or Dinitrophenol

2. Clenbuterol

3. Hydroxycut
Dnp mogs yeh
But very difficult to get it
Almost no one sells that shit

• +1
I have blasted clen @160 mcg ed with a slight calories deficit lost about 8kg in 2 weeks
literally nothing compared to dnp but decent

Fat Burners Ranked

1. DNP or Dinitrophenol

2. Clenbuterol

3. Hydroxycut
Diemethylecadmium god teir

Fat Burners Ranked

1. DNP or Dinitrophenol

2. Clenbuterol

3. Hydroxycut
Drink toilet cleaner phenol

Bro why is it always currycels like you and brahminboss or other dalits that know about fat burners jfl
Becuz I know the drug industry

• +1
Fat Burners Ranked

1. DNP or Dinitrophenol

2. Clenbuterol

3. Hydroxycut
opinions on proviron and masteron? which grows face bones better?

Where do u buy DNP Op? @asdvek

Fat Burners Ranked

1. DNP or Dinitrophenol

2. Clenbuterol

3. Hydroxycut
Clen is the only "safe" fat burner on this list.

Dont be stupid you guys. Other two are not worth the risk. Fasted rauwolscine cardio, natural diuretics, keto diet.