Pack it up

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
It's over. It's done. It's finished. It's complete. It ended. It concluded. It's terminated. It's no more. It's dead. It's ancient history. It's a thing of the past.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Kristin, Deleted member 9787 and 3 others
Not yet there is still some work to be finished

Not yet there is still some work to be finished
I got a warning for writing this and the warning says “muh discussing illegal activities” which is absurd. There’s nothing illegal about this:

First I will go to where sh* lives, I will call h*r by h*r name, which is *a*****, then I would tell h*r that I have something important that I want to show h*r, I will go to my c@r and she will follow me, open the door, take a b@seball bat that I had previously prep@red, stri*e her with it, then sh*s either unconscious or close to it. I put h*r in my backseat, hand*uff h*r, put duct tape on h*r mouth and cover her with some rags so that nobody sees that. I will then take h*r somewhere where no cameras or witnesses would be, take h*r out of the car, take all of h*r clothes off, str@ngle her, r@pe her and then leave h*r until sh* regains consciousness. Then I will ask h*r “did you enjoy it?” If the answer is anything other than an immediate “yes, that was amazing” I would do it again but this time I would k*ll her by str@ngulation. Then I will put h*r bod* in my c@r (the c@r already prepared to have no skin flakes or ha*r from h*r or any evidence) drive to another place where I already prepared a gr@ve, take h*r out of the c@r, take pictures together (I want h*r to be with me forever) then put h*r clothes back on (I don’t want to disrespect h*r) and bury h*r.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I got a warning for writing this and the warning says “muh discussing illegal activities” which is absurd. There’s nothing illegal about this:

First I will go to where sh* lives, I will call h*r by h*r name, which is *a*****, then I would tell h*r that I have something important that I want to show h*r, I will go to my c@r and she will follow me, open the door, take a b@seball bat that I had previously prep@red, stri*e her with it, then sh*s either unconscious or close to it. I put h*r in my backseat, hand*uff h*r, put duct tape on h*r mouth and cover her with some rags so that nobody sees that. I will then take h*r somewhere where no cameras or witnesses would be, take h*r out of the car, take all of h*r clothes off, str@ngle her, r@pe her and then leave h*r until sh* regains consciousness. Then I will ask h*r “did you enjoy it?” If the answer is anything other than an immediate “yes, that was amazing” I would do it again but this time I would k*ll her by str@ngulation. Then I will put h*r bod* in my c@r (the c@r already prepared to have no skin flakes or ha*r from h*r or any evidence) drive to another place where I already prepared a gr@ve, take h*r out of the c@r, take pictures together (I want h*r to be with me forever) then put h*r clothes back on (I don’t want to disrespect h*r) and bury h*r.
dn rd

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
No need to pack up, it didn't begin

• JFL
.tsap eht fo gniht a s'tI .yrotsih tneicna s'tI .daed s'tI .erom on s'tI .detanimret s'tI .dedulcnoc tI .dedne tI .etelpmoc s'tI .dehsinif s'tI .enod s'tI .revo s'tI

• +1