Pack your bags because it's over... blackpill accelerationism is HERE...(copium-cels do not enter)

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
For years I have been preaching that blackpill mass adoption would become an inevitability. Many users failed to heed my warnings, and I came across as a deranged street preacher to most.

Street preacher

Let me just preface this thread and say that if you think it's over now, oh man... buddy boyo, I have news for you. The cat is out of the bag. The blackpill is no longer an esoteric concept shared by autists on some fringe looksmaxxxing forum. Ppl are getting blackpilled en masse on TikTok. As each day passes, the blackpill gains traction. It's a virus spreading everywhere. And it's not some ephemeral trend that will die out either. Once you take the blackpill, you never go back!

The blackpill mass awakening also coincides with a more general trend that I've been noticing on social media, and the effect is too strong to be inanely dismissed as confirmation bias. Instead of sharing bluepilled copes, 90% of the comments are finally seeing the elephant in the room - looks are the most important thing! Now the bluepill is being ridiculed and the redpill copes are slowly being dismantled...

Blackpill accelerationism is going to have far-reaching implications for dating now:
1) Women will be able to rationalise your subhumanity. Women are already more observant than men when it comes to noticing small flaws/details. Now combine their observant predispositions with an encyclopedia of blackpill knowledge on facial anthropometry. Women will start using blackpilled terms in their vernacular. They'll dismiss a subhuman because his "IPD is too wide" or some other arbitrary ratio doesn't fit the cross-cultural, conventional standard for attractiveness. It's completely done buddy-boyos.

2) Sounds antithetical to the premise of the thread, right? But the harsh truth is that looks won't be enough. Some will LDAR in response to the explosion in competition, but the ambitious normies looking to ascend looks-purgatory will all be soft-maxxed. The general looks threshold will rise, but having a well-paid job, NT and high social status will become even more salient. It's a race to the bottom now. You are in competition with ur fellow man across every dominance hierarchy, and you need every little edge u can get just to stand a chance in the vast sea of hypergamy.

3) The minutia matters now. Anything that deviates from perfection will be called out from now on. You got a small pimple on ur cheek? It's over for you. You have introverted tendencies and are sub-chad? It's over for you. You did something that gave her the "ick" once... it's over for you. It's a matter of small margins now. If you have any perceived flaw... it's over for you.

4) Chads and Stacies will become deified. We are going to see a surge in PSL-style edits and overt worshipping of aesthetic people. Some will become bitter towards chad and stacey, but the most likely scenario is chad-awareness will magnify their halo effect even further.

5) The plight of ugly men will be acknowledged, but nothing will change. Relevant to this point, another uptrend I've been noticing since the inception of TikTok is the anecdotes of normies and ugly men being treated shit by women. Women making backhanded comments, looking down upon or flat-out bullying sub-6 men for the way they look. It goes against female programming to sympathise with ugly men. They don't see you as human if u are below their looks-threshold and the pool of men they consider "human" will grow smaller with time.

6) Expect the tensions between genders to increase even more. As women engage in intrasexual competition for an increasingly scarce amount of men, expect them to become even more man-hating. The "winner-takes-it-all" tiny minority of men will monopolise the entire dating market, and a lot of beckies will be caught in situationships with chad. Subsequently, they will become jaded and say "all men are cheaters, players, blah... blah... blah.. down with the patriarchy", without having the introspection to realise that they don't even see most men as human or their equals. At the same time, a lot of men will become bitter because they can't get into relationships, have sex, or even receive any kind of affection. Undoubtedly, the hyper-competitive and shallow dating climate is going to create a lot of miserable ppl, and it will create a schism between the genders. Also, due to the matriarchal and gynocentric society we find ourselves in... ugly men will be demonised as villains and women will be seen as victims. You know how it is...

The above doesn't even cover everything, like lookism in the workplace, increasing social isolation and the growth in insufferable female narcissism, delusion and entitlement. I could make a whole book about how a looks-obsessed, hypergamous society will turn the world into a dystopian rat sink.

Man it's over. So over. It's gonna get so, so, so, so bad out there. I can't even overstate it. It's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, tombradylover, the next o'pry and 24 others
good theead

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and EverythingMattersCel
Saved for later

• +1
pin this

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Debetro
get swastika avis bluds

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, ManletBlackcel, LowTrust and 2 others
3552593_nazi.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, LowTrust and deadmanwalking
didnt read but legit

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, ManletBlackcel, WeiWei and 3 others
3552593_nazi.png

Ok bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 29167, LowTrust and 1 other person
We are reaching the point of no return

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and LowTrust
True .

• +1
while a lot of shit on TT shit is joking, if you read the comments, these normies talk about how the BP is actually affecting their self-image and how they view others. the memes are a facade of the internal turmoil they feel. they're no different than us when we were BP'd. the cope will subside soon.

BP'd females are a huge threat JFL at this foid comment. its OVA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, apocalypse, Pikabro and 3 others
Also JFL at this TT with 1M+ views.

• So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
  • defcon7
  • ConfusedBolivian
  • NateJacobs
  • MonkeyDLuffy2003
  • antsosa
  • garcialad122
  • THE LIGHTNING
  • whitegymmax
  • Nasi Lemak
  • Lord&Master
  • ascendedd
  • Bui
  • emeraldglass
  • Nomad
  • DelonLover1999
  • EverythingMattersCel
  • drop
  • soldier_puzzle662
  • AngryShane
  • JayQuads
  • Gus17
  • unexplainable
  • leanislaw
  • swaggerhaver
  • ShrigmaMale
  • arabcelxxx
  • Sens
  • nordicfoidslayer23
  • diwkitffbw
  • TheBrownOne
  • AppealMaxxing
  • Sny
  • thereallegend
  • calipso
  • Sync
  • vanillaicecream
  • schizolool
  • horizontallytall
  • MUSTYCOPER
  • aesthetic beauty
  • Pei
  • chosen_one
  • P4fivee
  • Manchild
  • Banderacell
  • copesthenics
  • Ian_Peteronn
  • Skywalker
  • trensta
  • sanctificatus
  • azezrd
  • GigaTyroneOrDeath
  • Lebgfinal
  • Tobi
  • Iasacrko
  • Myth
  • Kama
  • apemaxxed
  • AnonyCel
  • Eli
  • longjohnmong
  • Ruben
  • Collagenic
  • TURK-KUN
  • Arminius
  • darkness97
  • badg96
  • Gunsawles
  • bhvcdgfs44439
  • Mr. Effulgence
  • Mincilla
  • Newday
  • Tabula Rasa
  • Lord-Arthur_17
  • Visorak
  • idcgraycel
  • germanicbull
  • HumidVent
  • Autistsnevergetlaid
  • Reckless Turtle
  • your smile
  • ascendedmark
  • JovenCansao
  • eduardkoopman
  • trumpwillwin
  • Elvisandreaa
  • prodiggy
  • hopeisnotenough
  • cuz
  • local_subhuman
  • kogosiano
  • leveruis
  • Redblue0
  • Vvvvxxxx
  • TheDragon
  • banjojones
  • Taliaferro
  • homovirgin
  • zoomersooner
  • Whoremaxxking
  • pessimistic
  • Boldandbeautiful
  • tents
  • vonksmax
  • notxcurry987
  • disillusioned
  • supersmella
  • WanderingBurro
  • kraw001
  • shawnmichaels
  • jellyfishcel
  • biggestcoper112
  • TwixCell
  • zap
  • mulattocel
  • Eiei
  • MissLexotan6MG
  • Brus Wane
  • Skyness
  • summerglow
  • aryanretard
  • autisticretard
  • Hiraeth
  • Ja-Ja Gabori
  • alekahmeti
  • Lonenely sigma
  • baldgeeza
  • SoundnVision
  • risque_dew
  • RedRiser
  • gothmog6
  • chadintraining
  • rand anon
  • MartinL
  • Hozay
  • OCDisneyChad
  • JavierBardem
  • Eriot Lodger
  • wastedpotential
  • Bushman
  • WeiWei
  • depressionmaxxing
  • raystar66
  • Zeruel
  • Meister!
  • Thomas Parker
  • chinpilled69
  • Peak aesthetics
  • Gasbeepec
  • Trynaascend
  • saint
  • gp8
  • Copexodius Maximus
  • subhuman incel
  • Yliaster
  • Andrew Nate
  • 1xm__
  • jabaduk
  • kofun
  • A23ghskung
  • jarengogo
  • Martyros
  • inferiorpispot234
  • nukespud
  • sigmasss
  • Ozsaraal
  • klip11
  • djdj
  • ghaztt
  • Cutecel2001
  • skorp
  • nandor
  • whatthef0x
  • Kronik101
  • Obito
  • undeleted member
  • BrownEyesWD
  • ThickLips
  • PMF1
  • ThomasJefferson
  • grindingto8+psl
  • 9Romance
  • OSOARROGANT
  • lightskincel.
  • Napoleon de Geso
  • joeveniro
  • temporomandibular32
  • Recessed Life
  • Donkeyballs
  • Kazzy
  • JefeM0g
  • GodTier
  • 2025 chad candidate
  • Kman
  • Vermilioncore
  • ascenscionisnear
  • whiteissuperior
  • Allez
  • Oueyy
  • Mako
  • ronald_98
  • CFW432
  • InSplit
  • stamaster21
  • crosshold
  • greatape11
  • thetard
  • Lethbridge
  • Syxiacos
  • Ziggy S
  • DrKlinefelterPhdMd
  • NumbThePain
  • chrisN
  • Monte Carlo
  • jackgrx
  • quemirasmanv2
  • Azathoth
  • Piratecel
  • lunin7
  • Hero of the Imperium
  • asianascending
  • Esteban1997
  • blackpilled I lost
  • Artemis
  • green
  • YabadiDabado
  • Wannabe Chad
  • 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
  • EnzoPiede
  • Saen
  • Beastchodecode
  • turkishchad
  • fogdart
  • DavidLaidMaxxing
  • BoredPrince
  • prayingforpotential
  • 5´6 Gigamanlet
  • RoyaleWithCheese
  • Moggedbyevery1
  • anonymus12345
  • the next o'pry
  • yirma19
  • SurgeryEnjoyer
  • manletcel
  • currycooper
  • Frexa
  • manlet-cope1111
  • lonelyguy326
  • sunbirdwhosings
  • karpeltunnel
  • Splinter901
  • barbeifan76
  • bara
  • jafarjafar
  • Htobrother
  • Dr. Bludy
  • steaknfries
  • Chadrapist
  • bigbongboo
  • SigmaChad
  • ReinerGeist1
  • Czzz
  • copeistani
  • Moggable
  • TeenAscender
  • milfkovich
  • ricetard
  • LoveToMog
  • RottingButIn6.4
  • MCIII
  • B1B2
  • mikelakers24
  • Eurödacinwuanta
  • zygopsycho
  • JotaSnc
  • teethiseverything
  • SubSigma
  • violentino
  • astraldreamer
  • Gargantuan
  • MoggerGaston
  • chicogodofuniverse
  • Isolated
  • Meteor21
  • crymilk
  • Repentsinner
  • vamptriad
  • Chinacurry
  • max99
  • gamowne
  • Void_
  • human304
  • cillianmurphycel
  • crystalcastles555
  • Manletmachine

I mean I already got a Chad Hitler pfp on everyu social media platform im active on

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Also JFL at this TT with 1M+ views.

Its acc fucking over with the amount of girls that are blackpilled.
i expected it but not that fucking much

• +1
Bumping this thread. People need to know just how over it is. TikTok is becoming Looksmax 2.0, and it is blackpilling the whole world.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and WeiWei

• So Sad

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21898, EverythingMattersCel and WeiWei
Everything needs to go

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and EverythingMattersCel
This has always been the case. Blackpill just allows women to be more vocal and transparent about how they've always acted is all

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
This has always been the case. Blackpill just allows women to be more vocal and transparent about how they've always acted is all
Nothing ever happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
On the topic of incoming chad/stacy worship, I'll also add that this will coincide with fall of trends of "body positivity", "fat acceptance" and "toxic positivity" that is currently dominant. Firstly, all the fatsos and uggos will finally notice that it's bullshit, and all the praise they get publicly is backhanded and fake, and changes nothing in reality to their lives when the cameras stop; and similarly skinny pretty women who are currently often getting flak will also be fed up of playing the role of whipping boy and start unapologetically flaunting their beauty and look down on everybody else.

So these two events will happen together and multiply each other's impact. The shift in perception of beauty and aesthetics will be absolutely BRUTAL in effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ManletBlackcel and EverythingMattersCel
If you watched faceandlms you already know he predicted this stuff years ago saying the “Overton window is shifting”. He was way ahead of his time it’s a shame he stopped uploading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and EverythingMattersCel
On the topic of incoming chad/stacy worship, I'll also add that this will coincide with fall of trends of "body positivity", "fat acceptance" and "toxic positivity" that is currently dominant. Firstly, all the fatsos and uggos will finally notice that it's bullshit, and all the praise they get publicly is backhanded and fake, and changes nothing in reality to their lives when the cameras stop; and similarly skinny pretty women who are currently often getting flak will also be fed up of playing the role of whipping boy and start unapologetically flaunting their beauty and look down on everybody else.

So these two events will happen together and multiply each other's impact. The shift in perception of beauty and aesthetics will be absolutely BRUTAL in effect.

While this is true to some extent, I think that Stacey worship won't affect women's options or treatment that much. With hypergamy, they will have more and more desperate men in their DMs regardless of what they weigh. It really depends on a landwhale's motivation to get Chad or not. They can still acquire many orbiters being a fat fuck.

I mean the body positivity movement only ever really applied to women in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Pikabro
If you watched faceandlms you already know he predicted this stuff years ago saying the “Overton window is shifting”. He was way ahead of his time it’s a shame he stopped uploading
FACEAndLms knew hypergamy was getting worse, but I don't think even he foresaw every normie becoming blackpilled in the literal sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and ManletBlackcel
If all of the stated is true why not use this forum which has been a shithole for years to spread some mad propaganda towards low iq normies?

We can be the next jews spreading some utter shit or even create new beauty standard... These new users from tiktok will come and lacking the proper knowledge believe all we write.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
For years I have been preaching that blackpill mass adoption would become an inevitability. Many users failed to heed my warnings, and I came across as a deranged street preacher to most.

View attachment 2344268

Let me just preface this thread and say that if you think it's over now, oh man... buddy boyo, I have news for you. The cat is out of the bag. The blackpill is no longer an esoteric concept shared by autists on some fringe looksmaxxxing forum. Ppl are getting blackpilled en masse on TikTok. As each day passes, the blackpill gains traction. It's a virus spreading everywhere. And it's not some ephemeral trend that will die out either. Once you take the blackpill, you never go back!

The blackpill mass awakening also coincides with a more general trend that I've been noticing on social media, and the effect is too strong to be inanely dismissed as confirmation bias. Instead of sharing bluepilled copes, 90% of the comments are finally seeing the elephant in the room - looks are the most important thing! Now the bluepill is being ridiculed and the redpill copes are slowly being dismantled...

Blackpill accelerationism is going to have far-reaching implications for dating now:
1) Women will be able to rationalise your subhumanity. Women are already more observant than men when it comes to noticing small flaws/details. Now combine their observant predispositions with an encyclopedia of blackpill knowledge on facial anthropometry. Women will start using blackpilled terms in their vernacular. They'll dismiss a subhuman because his "IPD is too wide" or some other arbitrary ratio doesn't fit the cross-cultural, conventional standard for attractiveness. It's completely done buddy-boyos.

2) Sounds antithetical to the premise of the thread, right? But the harsh truth is that looks won't be enough. Some will LDAR in response to the explosion in competition, but the ambitious normies looking to ascend looks-purgatory will all be soft-maxxed. The general looks threshold will rise, but having a well-paid job, NT and high social status will become even more salient. It's a race to the bottom now. You are in competition with ur fellow man across every dominance hierarchy, and you need every little edge u can get just to stand a chance in the vast sea of hypergamy.

3) The minutia matters now. Anything that deviates from perfection will be called out from now on. You got a small pimple on ur cheek? It's over for you. You have introverted tendencies and are sub-chad? It's over for you. You did something that gave her the "ick" once... it's over for you. It's a matter of small margins now. If you have any perceived flaw... it's over for you.

4) Chads and Stacies will become deified. We are going to see a surge in PSL-style edits and overt worshipping of aesthetic people. Some will become bitter towards chad and stacey, but the most likely scenario is chad-awareness will magnify their halo effect even further.

5) The plight of ugly men will be acknowledged, but nothing will change. Relevant to this point, another uptrend I've been noticing since the inception of TikTok is the anecdotes of normies and ugly men being treated shit by women. Women making backhanded comments, looking down upon or flat-out bullying sub-6 men for the way they look. It goes against female programming to sympathise with ugly men. They don't see you as human if u are below their looks-threshold and the pool of men they consider "human" will grow smaller with time.

6) Expect the tensions between genders to increase even more. As women engage in intrasexual competition for an increasingly scarce amount of men, expect them to become even more man-hating. The "winner-takes-it-all" tiny minority of men will monopolise the entire dating market, and a lot of beckies will be caught in situationships with chad. Subsequently, they will become jaded and say "all men are cheaters, players, blah... blah... blah.. down with the patriarchy", without having the introspection to realise that they don't even see most men as human or their equals. At the same time, a lot of men will become bitter because they can't get into relationships, have sex, or even receive any kind of affection. Undoubtedly, the hyper-competitive and shallow dating climate is going to create a lot of miserable ppl, and it will create a schism between the genders. Also, due to the matriarchal and gynocentric society we find ourselves in... ugly men will be demonised as villains and women will be seen as victims. You know how it is...

The above doesn't even cover everything, like lookism in the workplace, increasing social isolation and the growth in insufferable female narcissism, delusion and entitlement. I could make a whole book about how a looks-obsessed, hypergamous society will turn the world into a dystopian rat sink.

Man it's over. So over. It's gonna get so, so, so, so bad out there. I can't even overstate it. It's over.
people on this forum are so delusional holy fuck

everyone in college is wearing thick soled shoes and potentially lifts as well. It wasn't like this in 2019. Anyone else feel similar?