Palate expansion

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Platinum
It is posible to expand your palate up to 30 mm?

lol with sarpe never with devices, ud need surgery for that

the only legit progress ever posted so who knows, i dont think he expanded his palate 30mm though, most people have palates in the 30's so doubling ur palatal measurements doesnt seem feasible

the only legit progress ever posted so who knows, i dont think he expanded his palate 30mm though, most people have palates in the 30's so doubling ur palatal measurements doesnt seem feasible
ok

probably impossible as an adult without surgery tbhtb

Mewing has helped me expand my palate by around 4 mms within 6 months, possibly more.
Interestingly I made the biggest progress within the first two months, since my tongue had so little space that it pushed my teeth apart without much muscle tension, just with pure pressure alone.

So if your palate is subhumanly narrow you will make very fast progress at the beginning, thing is that you could possibly get root canal issues and a bleeding tongue.

Mewing has helped me expand my palate by around 4 mms within 6 months, possibly more.
Interestingly I made the biggest progress within the first two months, since my tongue had so little space that it pushed my teeth apart without much muscle tension, just with pure pressure alone.

So if your palate is subhumanly narrow you will make very fast progress at the beginning, thing is that you could possibly get root canal issues and a bleeding tongue.
how old are you? How do you measure your palate?