What’s the consensus for an ideal palate expansion.

butterworld

butterworld

Zephir
I would like to get a procedure done to expand my narrow palate and lips, which procedure gives the best results with the least complications?

Thumb pulling

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and moreroidsmoredates
I would like to get a procedure done to expand my narrow palate and lips, which procedure gives the best results with the least complications?
How are your jaws?

How are your jaws?
It’s wide, so that’s not really the concern.

I also have a 10 tooth smile, but it’s like my teeth are sunken into my mouth, like they lack “forward growth”.

Which also leads me to my mouth, I’m assuming there’s some kind of correlation since I’m the only person in my family with narrow lips on top of a seemingly “recessed” palate

It’s wide, so that’s not really the concern.

I also have a 10 tooth smile, but it’s like my teeth are sunken into my mouth, like they lack “forward growth”.

Which also leads me to my mouth, I’m assuming there’s some kind of correlation since I’m the only person in my family with narrow lips on top of a seemingly “recessed” palate
Can you pm me?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
DM me.

• +1
Lefort 1 with 2 segments

• +1
SARPE (surgery) or MSE (no surgery)

• +1
SARPE and Lefort 1 with 2 pieces grant better stability over time and less asymmetry than MSE

MSE can fail, and cannot be indicate if you are over 25y

• +1
SARPE and Lefort 1 with 2 pieces grant better stability over time and less asymmetry than MSE

MSE can fail, and cannot be indicate if you are over 25y
Thanks.