32325 800w 1

154636655 1

2984156 8B680D78 7088 49CB AA98 357B7C5FCD7F 1

3197780 1670695595989 1

Za12egmijjn91 1 1

Xazdkbobynhi lucky blue smith 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, Deleted member 27987, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
Except de poot and lucky blue everyone ascended.Pale only works for circassians , Georgians and very cold adapted people.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 27987, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Except de poot and lucky blue everyone ascendeds.Pale only works for circassians , Georgians and very cold adapted people.
Lol at knowing All these obscure meaningless ugly ethnic groups 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Also a tan doesn’t just mean browner, it also means redder undertones and a sort of orange/goldish glow which can’t be replicated through morphs

See 1:40 to 1:50 for what I’m talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and nanefer
Ofc tan is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Also a tan doesn’t just mean browner, it also means redder undertones and a sort of orange/goldish glow which can’t be replicated through morphs

How to get such undertones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Debetro
@Debetro

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I mean the original ones are pretty tanned already. Cech looks better but I wouldn't say the rest do, maybe Cavill but that dirty orange brown tone he has in the neck looks like trash

Except de poot and lucky blue everyone ascended.Pale only works for circassians , Georgians and very cold adapted people.
You're tripping they all look much better. De poot especially, since he looks less like a school shooter.

• Woah
Tan always mogs

• Woah

I mean the original ones are pretty tanned already. Cech looks better but I wouldn't say the rest do, maybe Cavill but that dirty orange brown tone he has in the neck looks like trash

Pale mogs more on niche looks, like certain prettyboys and vampires. For majority of guys, tanned is best.

It's a similar situation as being vantablack levels of dark, but to a lesser extreme. It's good if it fits your niche.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 27987

Only applies to the first days after you get the tan, after that it doesn't look as good and leaves that fucking dirty orange shit color that I'm trying to get rid of

• Hmm...
Only applies to the first days after you get the tan, after that it doesn't look as good and leaves that fucking dirty orange shit color that I'm trying to get rid of
You ate too much beta carotene then.

• JFL
How do you know Circassians. Wtf first person on forum

tan , but both look good

You ate too much beta carotene then.
No, that was 2 years ago when I listened the retards here and was eating 3 large carrots a day. If you get to gradually tan for months and you are not some albino ginger, you will have an "orange" base similar as the first tanned blond in OP and getting sun with it will not look as good until you lose it and "start" again

Khabib mogs your shitty as fuck cuck race to the oblivion
lol he's ugly ogre yet doesn't even have the height and frame that makes ogres hot. also he's in a shitty ambigious middle ground of whiteness/ethnicness

what's "very cold adapted people"

lol he's ugly ogre yet doesn't even have the height and frame that makes ogres hot. also he's in a shitty ambigious middle ground of whiteness/ethnicness
He's white...

No, that was 2 years ago when I listened the retards here and was eating 3 large carrots a day. If you get to gradually tan for months and you are not some albino ginger, you will have an "orange" base similar as the first tanned blond in OP and getting sun with it will not look as good until you lose it and "start" again

Can you show an image where the orange reside is left after someone stopped tanning? Afaik only carotene can give you that orange glow and sun can at best enhance the contrast

• +1
Pale is gay

Palemax for ethnics . Tan for whites

Can you show an image where the orange reside is left after someone stopped tanning? Afaik only carotene can give you that orange glow and sun can at best enhance the contrast
I see it irl more often than online. Here an example that comes to my mind (right guy, left one is okay)

Scandinavians tans look so fucking bad, like the fake ones brits get

The more pale the better

• JFL
I see it irl more often than online. Here an example that comes to my mind (right guy, left one is okay)

Scandinavians tans look so fucking bad, like the fake ones brits get

Can u send a screenshot. Like I said only very cold adapted people tan badly, Danes tan much better than Fins for eg

Oh and that Mrazik dude when he got tanned
Can u send a screenshot. Like I said only very cold adapted people tan badly, Danes tan much better than Fins for eg

left one looks better because of the red hue, probably because he tanned recently unlike the other one. Idk how to explain it, happens to me and looks like shit, and since I tanned hardly since I was a kid it's almost as if the color will be forever like that in some parts of the body

• +1
Oh and that Mrazik dude when he got tanned

View attachment 2479091
left one looks better because of the red hue, probably because he tanned recently unlike the other one. Idk how to explain it, happens to me and looks like shit, and since I tanned hardly since I was a kid it's almost as if the color will be forever like that in some parts of the body

Gandy detans without this tho he becomes snow white

• Woah
all of those look better pale, specially cavill.

• JFL

It's another example of what I mean, his skin looks weird and off after stopping tanning. In this case it's either keep tanning to get a more healthy red hue with the con of repeating the cycle again, or waiting till becoming real pale and then just moderately getting a tan from time to time, not too much to avoid the orange-brown base. Idk if it makes any sense for you but for me it does from experience