Palestinians are now beheading babies -- 40, to be exact

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

In the kibbutz community, the Muslims went door to door slaughtering everyone, every pet, every baby in sight. The Israeli authorities discovered that 40 babies had been decapitated. Ugh. Horror writers are skeptical to scrawl such scenes yet i24 News was head over heels for it. Sad. I wouldn't touch that with a ten-foot pole -- the news reporter, that is; heartless and full of crocodile tears.

40 babies! Has a cryptic scent of remembrance, ngl. 40 years wandering the wilderness because the Israelites stopped believing in G-d; they were cursed.

Are the two related?

Do you believe people would do such horrors to precious innocent souls?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, Alt Number 3, HeightPilledum and 16 others
It's over for palestine. No one will ever forgive them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, HeightPilledum, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
Fake news

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, dimorphism, Latens Deitas and 9 others
Fake news
2023 10 10

They're serious about it.

I don't know if they did that out of retaliation for a rabbi's threat as shown below:

Which group made the threat first

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
I fucking hate this world so much

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, TUSSELEIF, vampyre and 4 others
I dont believe it, no vid no pics no proof

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, RAMU KAKA, HeightPilledum and 8 others
herod did worse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, BrahminBoss and BigJimsWornOutTires
Tbh, I'm having a difficult time believing it. However. Looking back in time, esp during the biblical era, I'm now wondering.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeightPilledum, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 2832
I dont believe it, no vid no pics no proof
The video is above. Actually, go to any news site that's not CNN, and you'll see it.

Tbh, I'm having a difficult time believing it. However. Looking back in time, esp during the biblical era, I'm now wondering.
Its jewish propaganda, i cannot believe Kike propaganda

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga, RAMU KAKA, Osman2793 and 1 other person
They forgot to mention that they beheaded the babies with shovels

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and BigJimsWornOutTires
Based if they did, drinking baby blood ascends you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Stackz
Tales from the slums of Tel Aviv. Kikes literally rape and drink the blood of babies on top of them shooting Palestinian children

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, HeightPilledum, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
you've cryed like a little bitch if that happend to arab babies
Couldn’t care less if that was the case tbh, so much kike dick riding for an ethnic like you with a Ramirez pfp!

fake but it will be used as a justification for the gaza genocide that's coming

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, HeightPilledum, Bushman and 6 others
Couldn’t care less if that was the case tbh, so much kike dick riding for an ethnic like you with a Ramirez pfp!
I am the whitest snow bunny boyo

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Palestinian human animals will be obliterated! YHWH blessed!

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr and 444
What do you think? Do you believe your government is capable of misinformation for the purpose of public outcry, NATO support, and retaliation against Palestine for embarrassing Israel before the world while showing vulnerabilities to other neighbors and distant adversaries like Iran?

You know much about Palestinians, do you believe they are capable of such cruelty to children?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
Based. Palestinians hold your head up high! 🇵🇸

What do you think? Do you believe your government is capable of misinformation for the purpose of public outcry, NATO support, and retaliation against Palestine for embarrassing Israel before the world while showing vulnerabilities to other neighbors and distant adversaries like Iran?
absolutely.
You know much about Palestinians, do you believe they are capable of such cruelty to children?
absolutely.
@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and emeraldglass

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Av0nr, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
This is sort of summring up of what has happend so far.

• +1
View attachment 2483718

In the kibbutz community, the Muslims went door to door slaughtering everyone, every pet, every baby in sight. The Israeli authorities discovered that 40 babies had been decapitated. Ugh. Horror writers are skeptical to scrawl such scenes yet i24 News was head over heels for it. Sad. I wouldn't touch that with a ten-foot pole -- the news reporter, that is; heartless and full of crocodile tears.

40 babies! Has a cryptic scent of remembrance, ngl. 40 years wandering the wilderness because the Israelites stopped believing in G-d; they were cursed.

Are the two related?

This war will eventually scale into a genocide if they can't sign the peace treaty and just share the land.

• +1
absolutely.

absolutely.
@emeraldglass
אני ממש מתנגד לממשלת ישראל, אך הרג תינוקות הוא אכזבה גדולה ביותר ונגד כל העקרונות של האסלאם והאנושות. אם אפילו תינוקות אינם בטוחים בזמן מלחמה, מי בכלל יכול להיחשב בטוח? העולם הזה מתבגר לאובדן מיום ליום.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 2832
אני ממש מתנגד לממשלת ישראל, אך הרג תינוקות הוא אכזבה גדולה ביותר ונגד כל העקרונות של האסלאם והאנושות. אם אפילו תינוקות אינם בטוחים בזמן מלחמה, מי בכלל יכול להיחשב בטוח? העולם הזה מתבגר לאובדן מיום ליום.
צה"ל הוא הצבא הכי מוסרי
מתי חמאסניקים שמעו על המושג "טוהר הנשק"?
עולל הפוך

הבדלים של שמיים וארץ
@geenk worg

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass
צה"ל הוא הצבא הכי מוסרי
מתי חמאסניקים שמעו על המושג "טוהר הנשק"?
עולל הפוך

הבדלים של שמיים וארץ
@geenk worg
באמת, לא קיימת צבא מוסרי לחלוטין. בכל צבא יש אנשים שנפלים לתוך תשוקת הדם והזעם ומבצעים אפשרויות אכזבות. גם בתוך אלו הכוחות יש לוחמים שמעניינים על נכונות מוסרית, אך דינמיקת הקבוצה כמעט תמיד עולה על המוסר האישי שלהם.

• +1
באמת, לא קיימת צבא מוסרי לחלוטין. בכל צבא יש אנשים שנפלים לתוך תשוקת הדם והזעם ומבצעים אפשרויות אכזבות. גם בתוך אלו הכוחות יש לוחמים שמעניינים על נכונות מוסרית, אך דינמיקת הקבוצה כמעט תמיד עולה על המוסר האישי שלהם.
אני מאמין שהאתיקה הצבאית של צה"ל בזמן מלחמה עולה על כל צבא פעיל אחר

• +1
אני מאמין שהאתיקה הצבאית של צה"ל בזמן מלחמה עולה על כל צבא פעיל אחר
אני מתנגד, אך לכל אחד יש את דעתו האישית בנושא זה.

• +1
The entire place needs to be carpet nuked.

• JFL
Something surely smells. The killing of the babies would lead to more US military and weapons. Yet we're talking about Palestinians! From what I've been seeing, too many mistakes. They keep slipping up.

I see something else. It involves our reason for Ukraine's aid. It involves the "so-called" earthquake in Morocco last month.

Israel is in a strategic position.

• +1
אני מתנגד, אך לכל אחד יש את דעתו האישית בנושא זה.
אין צד ללא דופי, כולם פושעים נגד חפים מפשע. וחשוב לי לציין שאני לא סוגד לצה"ל בכליון עיניים! עם כל זאת, אני עדיין מאמין שצה"ל עושה עבודה יוצאת דופן בהתנגדות לטרור ובסיכול מטרות אויב ועל כך אין לי עוררין, אבל מכבד את הדעה הישרה.

• +1
אין צד ללא דופי, כולם פושעים נגד חפים מפשע. וחשוב לי לציין שאני לא סוגד לצה"ל בכליון עיניים! עם כל זאת, אני עדיין מאמין שצה"ל עושה עבודה יוצאת דופן בהתנגדות לטרור ובסיכול מטרות אויב ועל כך אין לי עוררין, אבל מכבד את הדעה הישרה.
בהחלט, ואני מעריך זאת. אני מאמין בחוזקה שכאשר אתה מחזיק באמונה אמיצה, לא צריך לבקש סליחה עליה. עמוד ליד אידיאולוגיותיך ועקרונותיך בלי להשתובב.

• Love it
Jfl at you conspiracy theorists ITT. Just take your blinders/foil hats off and acknowledge that the world is a wicked place. Darkness is everywhere. The blackpill encompasses this dire fact.

• +1
Fake news, stop believing everything that is reported. It's completely forbidden and unforgiveable to harm a child/baby and I'm certain they did not.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ReadBooksEveryday and BigJimsWornOutTires
Jfl at you conspiracy theorists ITT. Just take your blinders/foil hats off and acknowledge that the world is a wicked place. Darkness is everywhere. The blackpill encompasses this dire fact.
Conspiracy? Um. Okay. :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
JFL at this retard believing all articles

Its always like this to make the common sheep believe it. Basically , an all good compassing hero vs the all bad no honor compassing villian. "We do nothing bad but they just hate us. What's their problem?"
And the villian
"Haha I want to kill people. I am evil. I want to cause harm"

Have you ever lived in real life? Most things fall in the middle. Yeah its easy for me to spew this shit as a Jew living 10,000 miles away from the conflict, but its also the reason I have a brain to see that Israel is not all good or all knowing. They blocked all aid to Gaza's 2 million people, no food water or electricity, whilst simultaneously convincing all the retards in Israel to hate every living Arab as they go and kill their kids. And that too with years of hardwork at capturing and convincing the people that all Arabs are bad and need to be carpet bombed- and we are all good and only want peace.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: g0op, RAMU KAKA, brutalbull and 4 others
Fake news, stop believing everything that is reported. It's completely forbidden and unforgiveable to harm a child/baby and I'm certain they did not.
Oh, right ... because you say so. Therefore, Israel, the holiest place on the Earth; the Chosen People are deceiving the world so it would give them justification to expand their empire. Oh. Okay! Sure.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, JohnDoe and ReadBooksEveryday
Post pics, for proof of course.

• Woah
JFL at this retard believing all articles

Its always like this to make the common sheep believe it. Basically , an all good compassing hero vs the all bad no honor compassing villian. "We do nothing bad but they just hate us. What's their problem?"
And the villian
"Haha I want to kill people. I am evil. I want to cause harm"

Have you ever lived in real life? Most things fall in the middle. Yeah its easy for me to spew this shit as a Jew living 10,000 miles away from the conflict, but its also the reason I have a brain to see that Israel is not all good or all knowing. They blocked all aid to Gaza's 2 million people, no food water or electricity, whilst simultaneously convincing all the retards in Israel to hate every living Arab as they go and kill their kids. And that too with years of hardwork at capturing and convincing the people that all Arabs are bad and need to be carpet bombed- and we are all good and only want peace.
Eh, I don't know, buddy. So you're telling me those honest hard-working 'extremely intelligent above all races' Jews decided one day, "Eh, from now on, we're going to lie, steal, worship the Devil, and annihilate those tongue-sucking Muslims?"

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
View attachment 2483718

Are the two related?

Luckily it was false alarm.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and BigJimsWornOutTires
Big Palestinian Cock theory

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and BigJimsWornOutTires
Muh Palestinians good Muh Israel bad

@Oberyn

Israel would never

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: duckducknoose and BigJimsWornOutTires
Lmao people are so retarded if they believe this, AND JEWS are so typical for making up such propaganda. Truly a shameless people, there are no depths of depravity you people will go when it comes to lying.

Meanwhile if you literally click on that link in comments you'll actually a find a few photos of palestinian babies and little kids that are dead cause of israeli airstrikes

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back