Palestinians are now beheading babies -- 40, to be exact

Tbh, I'm having a difficult time believing it. However. Looking back in time, esp during the biblical era, I'm now wondering.
Japanese soldiers bayoneted Chinese babies. Even here and Pol you’ll see people celebrating murder and rape. And these are the people who are “based” and want a more traditional society.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Luckily it was false alarm.

Are you suggesting a few shady individuals (i24 News) created the fiction to increase the network's audience and viewing time, and possibly, get them an award?

Perhaps, an unchecked Israeli authority feller overseeing the aftermath had a home in the kibbutz community and got emotional when he saw his garden gnome shattered in a thousand pieces and hurried to it and fell to his knees. A familiar funky odor emitting from the crushed dwarf raised a flag, "Is that piss?" he stood with fury! "Those motherfuckers destroyed my gnome then pissed on it?" Quickly, he rushed to the news roastie for i24 News and told her lies. "They beheaded babies. Let the world know!"

il_570xN.34912056.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Japanese soldiers bayoneted Chinese babies. Even here and Pol you’ll see people celebrating murder and rape. And these are the people who are “based” and want a more traditional society.
True. Japanese men raped many women and girls, and boys, during WW2 after invading China. But Israelis and Palestinians are supposed to be holy people.

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
IMG 8567

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 45581 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Killing pets is not nice :/

• So Sad

This is what the kikes think of us (goyim) Dont believe the Kike propaganda.

• +1
Fox, CN etc are all shitty fake news sources owned by satanists making Muslims look bad. I doubt Muslim beheaded babies, infact da joos carry these rituals.

• Hmm...
View attachment 2484949View attachment 2484952View attachment 2484954View attachment 2484958

This is what the kikes think of us (goyim) Dont believe the Kike propaganda.
Over a thousand years ago, it was difficult for the gypsy Jews. Everywhere they went, they would be evicted ... or as they call it, exiled. As years followed their travel, they learned people just don't like them. Ugh. Especially after news spread across the world, they murdered their own Messiah, yikes! It made them look like the bad guys.

Of course, rabbis were affected by how society treated them. Many Jews were murdered and raped during their search for peace and let bygones, be bygones (the murder of Jesus and the apostles.) So their emotions poured out into their Talmud. They considered everyone not Jew, an enemy of the Israelites.

Fishing GIF by Epicly Later'd

Last edited:
Fox, CN etc are all shitty fake news sources owned by satanists making Muslims look bad. I doubt Muslim beheaded babies, infact da joos carry these rituals.
The Muslims government and mainstream media have shown the world are horrible abominations. They behead Christians, rape children, physically abuse their wives, and have hidden homosexual tendencies as it shows every year when all of those sweaty men gather together worshipping a black box.

On The Line Yes GIF by Outside Watch

Last edited:
Jews

• +1
Same old story, the fake Jews aka the Edomites/Canaanites aka children of the devil always push fake news for sympathy while they're the one's destroying all humanity. This is nothing but a major effort to grab more Palestinian land and slaughter more innocent lives. The HAMAS was most likely their creation as was ISIS aka controlled opposition. They're playing chess but own all the pieces on the board.

The only way to win is to not play their game.

Go off grid, become self sufficient and change your political status to opt out of this corporation masquerading as a government. The perfect example of this is the Amish the longest lasting anarchocapitalist group in human history. If you took the Jew Jab there is no point in doing this as your life is essentially over and you have a slim chance of creating a family at this point. Most people who took the Jew Jab would never want to go off grid as they prefer to be a part of this one world order society. What is it if you gain the whole world for if you lose your own soul?

Opt out, do not consent or comply, don't believe their propaganda, become free, born again and receive your salvation. Yashua is God and even saying his name in fake Israel shall be forbidden because their Messiah is the anti-christ and their god is Lucifer.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and try2beme
Lmfaoooo. Kill them all

Retarded kike progaganda

Ofc theyre beheading them…. Totally not cuz its an easy copout to not be able to identify individuals

Israels existence is so pathetic just LOL

Same old story, the fake Jews aka the Edomites/Canaanites aka children of the devil always push fake news for sympathy while they're the one's destroying all humanity. This is nothing but a major effort to grab more Palestinian land and slaughter more innocent lives. The HAMAS was most likely their creation as was ISIS aka controlled opposition. They're playing chess but own all the pieces on the board.

The only way to win is to not play their game.

Go off grid, become self sufficient and change your political status to opt out of this corporation masquerading as a government. The perfect example of this is the Amish the longest lasting anarchocapitalist group in human history. If you took the Jew Jab there is no point in doing this as your life is essentially over and you have a slim chance of creating a family at this point. Most people who took the Jew Jab would never want to go off grid as they prefer to be a part of this one world order society. What is it if you gain the whole world for if you lose your own soul?

Opt out, do not consent or comply, don't believe their propaganda, become free, born again and receive your salvation. Yashua is God and even saying his name in fake Israel shall be forbidden because their Messiah is the anti-christ and their god is Lucifer.
I usually go with narratives when they begin. But later, I always tell the truth about what I really think. Of course, its lies. Authority figures have been using children to push for new laws and power plays since America started. During the Civil War, fake news spread that the British were killing and eating babies. The British who returned to England would say, "Those savages were eating their own babies! The ones who ran out of gunpowder used babies for weapons and tossed them at us!"

Israels existence is so pathetic just LOL
Yet they call the shots in America.

I usually go with narratives when they begin. But later, I always tell the truth about what I really think. Of course, its lies. Authority figures have been using children to push for new laws and power plays since America started. During the Civil War, fake news spread that the British were killing and eating babies. The British who returned to England would say, "Those savages were eating their own babies! The ones who ran out of gunpowder used babies for weapons and tossed them at us!"

Yet they call the shots in America.

Agreed, they made up a story about murdering babies in incubators to start the Iraq war and Joe Biden bradded about it. Now it appears the Jews slaughtered 39 Palestinian babies in incubators, yet the Jewish owned mainstream media is silent this time.

These Canaanite/Edomite fake Jews have been leaching off the white man's(real Israelites) genius for thousands of years now because they can't create and they're god is the devil.

Killing and eating babies, that's a normal day for a Canaanite/Edomite these days.

• +1

Agreed, they made up a story about murdering babies in incubators to start the Iraq war and Joe Biden bradded about it. Now it appears the Jews slaughtered 39 Palestinian babies in incubators, yet the Jewish owned mainstream media is silent this time.

These Canaanite/Edomite fake Jews have been leaching off the white man's(real Israelites) genius for thousands of years now because they can't create and they're god is the devil.

Killing and eating babies, that's a normal day for a Canaanite/Edomite these days.

Israel is no more a victim than any wealthy person in this world who claims to be a victim. Understand how their minds operate. Understand they have no faith in anything other than themselves. They will toss their own children to the wolves if it spared them from those teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back