Paranoid,delusional,retarted,talentless and ugly.Is there even anything good about me?

nigtard

nigtard

I always struggle when someone tells me to name one good thing about me because there is nothing good about me.I hate everything about myself.Ever since I lost my soul life has gotten so much harder,all I do these days is look at the past with regret.I almost feel nothing except for a longing for the past,not like I will be here in a few years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, moreroidsmoredates and Klasik01
Dnr a true Blackcel is someone like cuffem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, nigtard and GabachoCopium
Dnr a true Blackcel is someone like cuffem
We look the fucking same I got the same wide bulbous nose like him and even the same features.Only difference is that cuffem is fat and I am lean.Plus blackpill isn't really a major issue in my life I have come to accept that I'm a genetic dead end its just the fact that I'm a fucking loser who has failed at everything they have ever tried in life

Are you black ?

Self awareness also you seem educated and I assume you live in a first or second world country.

Self awareness also you seem educated and I assume you live in a first or second world country.
Yh I live in an first world country but educated doesn’t mean anything because I’m really dumb like I must have some type learning disability

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: smallman
Yh I live in an first world country but educated doesn’t mean anything because I’m really dumb like I must have some type learning disability
Could be imposter syndrome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back