Paternity fraud is what made me start hating females

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
The fact that they consciously go to get fucked and cummed into by Chad and have his child all while never telling her beta husband so he raises the child is what broke me.

That part of the blackpill literally changed my view of females permanently. They truly repulse me to no end. I’ve made peace with the fact that I will never get married or have children

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, humanoidsub7, BoredPrince and 11 others
old news nowadays they can cheat and you wouldn’t even know just don’t commit chad only pump and dump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and latincell95
that's life

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 60224 and Eternal_
The fact that they consciously go to get fucked and cummed into by Chad and have his child all while never telling her beta husband so he raises the child is what broke me.

That part of the blackpill literally changed my view of females permanently. They truly repulse me to no end. I’ve made peace with the fact that I will never get married or have children
It’s not that common, only in 3.4% of all births in the U.S.

If she bears your children, there’s a high likelihood she likes you, and it’s your kid.

It’s not that common, only in 3.4% of all births in the U.S.
you realize most people aren't taking paternity test. that stat isn't accurate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, drimprovement, Eternal_ and 1 other person
Yeah, cucks and simps. More men should do paternity tests, especially if you and your wife are white and the kid comes out brown or caramel-colored :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Yeah, cucks and simps. More men should do paternity tests, especially if you and your wife are white and the kid comes out brown or caramel-colored :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
im being serious though. in the past it was estimated 1/3rd was the rate of paternity fraud.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
im being serious though. in the past it was estimated 1/3rd was the rate of paternity fraud.
It’s so ovER for the West. They already outlawed paternity tests in France…wonder why :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Let’s hope Elon Musk or the Chinks come up with an artificial womb and AI sex dolls/companions during our time, otherwise we’re all cooked.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Eternal_
alfafux betabux. if you're not a top percentile chad, and you decide to wife up some city bound npc crack whore, you deserve everything that happens to you. even if you are a chad, she might just monkey branch to giga chad and rinse you to poverty and suicide. that's the gamble you take with western wymxn in a corrupt gynocentric legal system

Females all spawn from Satan

• +1
Reactions: Fish
Yeah no husband will ask his wife whether that baby is Chad's spawn unless the skin color is different

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Yeah no husband will ask his wife whether that baby is Chad's spawn unless the skin color is different
Those who are blackpilled will ask, they will in fact be very suspicious of their wife and constantly check on her.

If you do a paternity test in France you will be fined and go to prison

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95 and Eternal_
Those who are blackpilled will ask, they will in fact be very suspicious of their wife and constantly check on her.
Actual blackpilled people are probably at most 1% of the world's populace. The rest of the world is bluepilled af.

You be surprised how many men are proud to be stepfathers to chad's spawns because of the feminist brainwashing

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Actual blackpilled people are probably at most 1% of the world's populace. The rest of the world is bluepilled af.

You be surprised how many men are proud to be stepfathers to chad's spawns because of the feminist brainwashing
Fuck this gay earth

"In Germany the law requires consent from both parents and in France paternity tests can only be ordered by a judge."

Germany ain't much better, fuck this cucked world

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
"In Germany the law requires consent from both parents and in France paternity tests can only be ordered by a judge."

Germany ain't much better, fuck this cucked world
“We don’t live in a gynocentric world order what are you talking about”

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Let’s hope Elon Musk or the Chinks come up with an artificial womb and AI sex dolls/companions during our time, otherwise we’re all cooked.
I wish

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95

Women shouldn't have rights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885 and Eternal_