PCT is most important trait when it comes to eyes

J

jabaduk

Master
Jfl if u believe hooding is important at all, girls thirst over those guys in comments

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 21863
I have pct but it's not obvious due to my long eyelashes.

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Ipd > Pfl > shape > Canthal tilt > colour > rest

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 24444, TheDragon and 8 others
Ipd is not that important just not too wide or short, ipd itself doesn’t make girls wet

i got NCT so fuck it looks determine life

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
i got NCT so fuck it looks determine life
Luckily cantho is relatively cheap, I will prolly get one when I will carriermaxed

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Ipd still is the most important cause if too wide, over, if too narrow over.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and It'snotover
Maybe, pfl is as important as canthal tilt. Also nct is pretty rare.

Yh but how often do u actually see obviously fucked up ipd, because I see one like once a year

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Depends by how much too narrow or too wide. Gandy(wide) and somerhalder(close) both are still GL despite their es ratio.

Ipd is not that important just not too wide or short
bad IPD can kill someone's looks, most people have the standard deviation of "okay" IPD tho so people don't notice importance much
doesn’t make girls wet
neither does positive canthal tilt, nothing on it's own makes girls wet, except veiny hands
no one asked, subhuman roach
JFL, the subhuman ethnic is still mad that I eviscerated him in the previous thread

caging at the free rent to be inside your head :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :lul::lul:

Jfl if u believe hooding is important at all, girls thirst over those guys in comments

I mog because I have both NCT, negative hooding, UEE, severe asymmetry and scleral show.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 24427
Pfl>shape>coloring(contrast between eye color, eye lashes, brows, hair color and skin color)>ipd(disconsider the extreme deviation)>canthil tilt

bad IPD can kill someone's looks, most people have the standard deviation of "okay" IPD tho so people don't notice importance much

neither does positive canthal tilt, nothing on it's own makes girls wet, except veiny hands

JFL, the subhuman ethnic is still mad that I eviscerated him in the previous thread

caging at the free rent to be inside your head :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :lul::lul:
"eviscerated" more fucking looksmax lingo. not surprised, you are on your way to 5000 fucking posts on here :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

you got shit on. I made you my little cuck bitch. came across this thread, saw your pathetic subhuman self engaging with it and decided to bully my prey some more lmao

let me bring this back

"you are my subordinate, my lesser, my BITCH.

lastly,
1 less year
2000 more posts

byebye <3"

you need to re-upload the TikTok it doesn't load

"eviscerated" more fucking looksmax lingo. not surprised, you are on your way to 5000 fucking posts on here :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

you got shit on. I made you my little cuck bitch. came across this thread, saw your pathetic subhuman self engaging with it and decided to bully my prey some more lmao

let me bring this back

"you are my subordinate, my lesser, my BITCH.

lastly,
1 less year
2000 more posts

byebye <3"
you've been rotting here much longer than me and you still look like shit, I don't see how I can be your bitch when I heightmog you so brutally, you're just retarded for having 600 posts and still not knowing any of the words, I guess that would be your shitskin IQ kicking in, subhumans like you think they can fix everything by getting surgeries, but no surgery will make girls want to fuck you, no matter what you do

to reiterate, you look like this, and I am living rent free in your head, I hope you enjoy crying yourself to sleep you subhuman dog

ethnic, balding and still spending time here in your 20s, you really are a loser :ROFLMAO:

(for mods to see, this is not doxing, it is image from this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/just-got-hair-transplant-results-before-and-after.536841/)

wtf is pct? Everytime i come around your autists come up with a new term. No wonder you cant get laid

you've been rotting here much longer than me and you still look like shit, I don't see how I can be your bitch when I heightmog you so brutally, you're just retarded for having 600 posts and still not knowing any of the words, I guess that would be your shitskin IQ kicking in, subhumans like you think they can fix everything by getting surgeries, but no surgery will make girls want to fuck you, no matter what you do

to reiterate, you look like this, and I am living rent free in your head, I hope you enjoy crying yourself to sleep you subhuman dog
View attachment 2232343
ethnic, balding and still spending time here in your 20s, you really are a loser :ROFLMAO:

(for mods to see, this is not doxing, it is image from this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/just-got-hair-transplant-results-before-and-after.536841/)
im so deep in your mind lol. keep the posts coming you subhuman incel. next time don't bite. I am a fucking satirist who enjoys bullying lesser incels which you are and you took the bait.

thanks for playing. the trick is to ignore it and not write a fucking essay but I easily trigger you, I make you seethe. I been here a year longer and you have almost 2000 more posts... fucking incel. rot rot rot away 🎶

sincerely, your superior, loftier, worthier, higher-up.

😚 😚 😚

im so deep in your mind lol. keep the posts coming you subhuman incel. next time don't bite. I am a fucking satirist who enjoys bullying lesser incels which you are and you took the bait.

thanks for playing. the trick is to ignore it and not write a fucking essay but I easily trigger you, I make you seethe. I been here a year longer and you have almost 2000 more posts... fucking incel. rot rot rot away 🎶

😚 😚 😚

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust

😚 😚 😚
bro got bullied so hard he got himself banned so he didn't have to suffer any longer JFL!!!

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon

On tiktok the only guys I see jbs thirst over are the black hair pale skinned guys with "dead" (excessive UEE & NCT) eyes but good undereye support

If you have that just grow out your hair and have a decent jaw but slightly defined cheekbones + thin neck and you are peak appeal to tiktok jbs

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon