PEEK implant recovery

M

Manfrommars

Iron
Does anyone know about post-operative swelling?

Like how many weeks for the swelling to be unnoticeable in public

(not complete de-swelling but to the point of being unnoticeable in social occasions)

@RealSurgerymax

@VenatorLuparius

I could be wrong, but I've heard that major swelling is done within a few weeks. I think residual swelling lasts quite a bit longer though. worse for jaw surgery I believe

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
I could be wrong, but I've heard that major swelling is done within a few weeks. I think residual swelling lasts quite a bit longer though. worse for jaw surgery I believe
Do you think 3 weeks is enough for major swelling to be gone?

Do you think 3 weeks is enough for major swelling to be gone?
From what I've heard, the worst of it will be gone by then. I think there'd still be some remaining though.

From what I've heard, the worst of it will be gone by then. I think there'd still be some remaining though.
Do you known how long after peek implants it would take to go back to a physically demanding job such as a technician ?

Do you known how long after peek implants it would take to go back to a physically demanding job such as a technician ?
I think within a month you'd be safe. Probably 2 week minimum, but really I am not sure. I suppose different surgeons have different perspectives on this.

• +1
Reactions: tom69
I think within a month you'd be safe. Probably 2 week minimum, but really I am not sure. I suppose different surgeons have different perspectives on this.
Thanks for the input man ❤️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Asspear and Manfrommars