Penis growth/dickmaxxing | Mind map/Tree | How to use it as safely as possible

Jayjay0001

Jayjay0001

German Power
Hey guys,

I created a Mind map for DHT gel use -> penis growth purposes..

Would like if you guys check it out and give me your opinion about it/what I should add.

https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVPjHvElQ=/?share_link_id=876096861918

There should be everything you need.

Btw:

"The DHT sensitivity of the relevant tissues lasts a lifetime but the primary determinants of appendage growth cease around age 25."
-Andrew Huberman

@optimisticzoomer saw your question, maybe this helps you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 22886, LiteralCaucasian and 3 others
How does DHT give u ‘sharper facial bone structure’. Sounds like broscience once again

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and Jayjay0001
You included curcumin for heart health, but it is a 5ar inhibitor

How does DHT give u ‘sharper facial bone structure’. Sounds like broscience once again
Dht is responsible for the masculinisation of the face in puberty

• +1
Reactions: Jayjay0001
no prolactin and high dht will still cause hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Look at masteron before/afters.

Where. U got a pic?
main-qimg-c593b0271900ca57029010b8ef4d27c2-lq
Enanthate-results-before-and-after.jpg

Mental effects of Masteron: Confident, horny, happy.

Gains: Dry, vascular look, increased strength, increased mind muscle connection.

Cons: Enlarged prostate, acne, and possible hair loss.

Masteron gives me a nice clean feeling of being “on” I don’t feel overly aggressive or have paranoid feelings like I would on tren. It also seems to keep my mood stable, so less mood swings. Great for reducing mental sides on 19-nor blasts. This is the shit for sex, dick stays bigger when soft, erections are much harder and bigger, and sex addict level sex drive, can’t stop touching myself and checking girls out.

Visually Masteron dries you out, even my face looked much leaner and angular when mast was added. Great for aesthetics. Mind blowing mind to muscle connection, it feels like I’m one with the weights and the increased neural activation from Masteron made 40lb dumbbells feel like 30lbs. It is said to have the same strength gain as test mg to mg.

If you have bad case of bph or can’t handle bph sides this will be a nightmare for you, expect to wake up multiple times in the middle of the night to pee. Worst compound for hair loss if you care about your hair, and it makes your skin super oily. Too much mast can flatten you and make you look smaller.

Forgot to mention, make sure you have enough e2 in your system, otherwise all the aforementioned mental effects won’t be noticed, instead you’ll feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
This is a nice chart, thanks OP.

• Love it
Reactions: Jayjay0001
You included curcumin for heart health, but it is a 5ar inhibitor
isn't that strong of a 5ar inhibitor.. benefits beat the 5ar inhibition effect. Also because you use exogenous DHT this aspect doesn't matter that much

Testosterone should be replaced with DHT(this video is older) -> the guy who made it(I just uploaded it) probably meant that DHT is from Testosterone, so you can say that it is Test. that is causing Dimorphism but its DHT

Last edited:
loox= why focus on face when its all about roids= as opposed to incel indian teenager rotters here
tall man basketball GIF

^ muh you need to be CHAD brooo :soy::soy::feelsuhh:= said by 5"5" indian rotter= 99% of men here :feelskek:

loox= why focus on face when its all about roids= as opposed to incel indian teenager rotters here
tall man basketball GIF

^ muh you need to be CHAD brooo :soy::soy::feelsuhh:= said by 5"5" indian rotter= 99% of men here :feelskek:
From Germany bro 🤙🤙