Penis size is cope

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
You could have a 10 inch cock and it wouldn't matter if a girl didn't see it.

This would never happen:

Guy: Do you want to have sex with me

Girl: Eww no your ugly

Guy: But my penis is 10 inches

Girl: Oh well why didn't you say so? Take off your pants

Who do you think does better with women?

This guy:
Half-Metre-Member-Man-With-The-Worlds-Biggest-Penis-Refuses-A-Reduction.jpg

or this guy:

TLDR: Penis size is a halo but it's not make or break and a girl would already want to have sex with you for it to even be seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 5185, itorroella9 and 1 other person
Im sure you would enjoy a big dick touching your prostate

im kidding mods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, IdiAmin, Lux and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
penis size is all that matters,face and height is both cope compared to dick size

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 11748
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pizza and gamma
Woah another Grimba's shit thread!

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 12827
Woah another Grimba's shit thread!
You know I have noticed something about this forum. Alot of people like to disagree with me but it's very rare for them to ever say why.

I feel like I'm fighting a ghost. At least if you gave so disagreement I can tell you why your wrong but if you say nothing what am I supposed to do?
Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
If you're below average in looks & have an 8 incher... then once you somehow hookup with any foid, she'll tell her friends about your penis and then you will get more lays. That is how it works IRL. Women get mad and very dissapointed when they see a chad with a small penis.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 10413
If you're below average in looks & have an 8 incher... then once you somehow hookup with any foid, she'll tell her friends about your penis and then you will get more lays. That is how it works IRL. Women get mad and very dissapointed when they see a chad with a small penis.
jhon 2 has a massive boomerang of a nob. ive seen it

You know I have noticed something about this forum. Alot of people like to disagree with me but it's very rare for them to ever say why.

I feel like I'm fighting a ghost. At least if you gave so disagreement I can tell you why your wrong but if you say nothing what am I supposed to do?
Scooby Doo Halloween GIF
Penis size is not important to attract the girl but to KEEP the girl

No girl would stay with a 4 inches man without cheating him
I've also seen stories on reddit of girls that refuse to have sex with a small penis man and started laughing at his small dick :lul:

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 756, Deusmaximus and 1 other person
1000% agree

edit:

Its make or break if its too small tho, like sub 6 inch

dogshit thread

• +1
Reactions: gamma
1000% agree

edit:

Its make or break if its too small tho, like sub 6 inch
Eh id say sub 5 inches in length and sub 4 in girth but even then female orgasms are more correlated to face and shoulders surprisingly. Most chads will fall between 5-6 length 4-5 girth. Definitely matters but to a lesser degree than face, height, frame etc. More of a bonus rather than requirement unless her vagina is a cavern or some shit, average dick size is requirement or within standard deviations

Last edited:
Eh id say sub 5 inches in length and sub 4 in girth but even then female orgasms are more correlated to face and shoulders surprisingly. Most chads will fall between 5-6 length 4-5 girth. Definitely matters but to a lesser degree than face, height, frame etc.
I think its once again a cutoff thing. Like once you start reaching a certain lack of length, its OVER.

I agree that overall SMV is more important as long as the D size is adequate. I don't understand inch measurements ( I use cm) so 6 was maybe a bit harsh lmao

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I think its once again a cutoff thing. Like once you start reaching a certain lack of length, its OVER.

I agree that overall SMV is more important as long as the D size is adequate. I don't understand inch measurements ( I use cm) so 6 was maybe a bit harsh lmao
Lack of length like 3 length 3 girth if it's within the standard deviations like 4-5 girth and 5-6 length you are usually fine because that's what they encounter the most. As long as it's not too different. 6 is like 15cm, 5 is 13cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
You could have a 10 inch cock and it wouldn't matter if a girl didn't see it.

This would never happen:

Who do you think does better with women?

This guy:
Half-Metre-Member-Man-With-The-Worlds-Biggest-Penis-Refuses-A-Reduction.jpg

or this guy:
View attachment 1060358

TLDR: Penis size is a halo but it's not make or break and a girl would already want to have sex with you for it to even be seen.
op the example of the guy with the small cock is terrible, its an czech bodybuilder of whom i forgot the name, which does gay to pay, where his nudes are literally shown when u google his name.

Hes hung af