People are still falling for the Bones meme

D

Deleted member 27857

PSL is cope
Please! Keep doing what you doing!

Keep squinting, keep sucking your cheeks, keep pouting your lips looking like you just done with your daily session of sucking a thick ass dick, keep your autistic stare when talking to girls so they can mire your hunter eyes!

Please don’t max your sex appeal! It’s not worth it!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Suimaxxer, Deleted member 27472 and 11 others
anything past neutral adds very little in terms of appeal, all that matters is not having any visible recession.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786, Suimaxxer, Earth Dollar and 7 others

Keep squinting, keep sucking your cheeks, keep pouting your lips looking like you just done with your daily session of sucking a thick ass dick, keep your autistic stare when talking to girls so they can mire your hunter eyes!

It sounds so stupid. If these were real people would have looked better on average

anything past neutral adds very little in terms of appeal, all that matters is not having any visible recession.
cap
example : you

don t u think that your physique attributes a lot of sex appeal thus making u more attractive

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and BongMog
While you're looksmaxxing. Women masturbate thinkining about these men:
Unnamed 15
Unnamed 17
Unnamed 16
Enjoy!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfection, Anchor_Ship, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
cap
example : you

don t u think that your physique attributes a lot of sex appeal thus making u more attractive
I already did well with women when I was skinny.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
not having any recession is having a side like my pfp lmao

not having any recession is having a side like my pfp lmao
he has some key characteristics going for him that are developed beyond neutral, but you don't really need that, it's more important to not have ugly characteristics than it is to have good ones.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, ArcticStorm, forevergymcelling and 2 others
he has some key characteristics going for him that are developed beyond neutral, but you don't really need that, it's more important to not have ugly characteristics than it is to have good ones.
which ones, jaw width maybe?

anyone can have a gf. the key is receiving chad treatment from a Stacy, that’s another story

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
anyone can have a gf. the key is receiving chad treatment from a Stacy, that’s another story
you can get ‘chad treatment’ without being a ‘chad’

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Yea but literally everyone is recessed nowadays. If you weren't recessed at all you'd be 8psl.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, ArcticStorm and User49
ur coping tbh mild failos are ok when yoy hace a bunch of hailos like o pry

• JFL
Reactions: User49
ur coping tbh mild failos are ok when yoy hace a bunch of hailos like o pry
it's better to have no serious recession than attempt to make up for your recession with above neutral development.

• +1
Am I recessed?
IMG 0863

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
it's better to have no serious recession than attempt to make up for your recession with above neutral development.
no shit if ur recessed u need to fix no good looking people are recessed whst is ur point

no shit if ur recessed u need to fix no good looking people are recessed whst is ur point
some good looking people are quite recessed, they just have far more halos than failos.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, rand anon, datboijj and 2 others
How many gymcels have to roid their asses on and end up posting “haha i thought I would get female attention but I just get male attention instead haha” memes before you guys understand?

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, garoupilled_ and DeformedCell
Yea but literally everyone is recessed nowadays. If you weren't recessed at all you'd be 8psl.
Need ipd and facial width but true

cavill is minimum to be human

His eye deep setedness is normal for his phenotype (if humans were properly developed)

Above neutral is just as big of a failo if cavill is neutral

How many gymcels have to roid their asses on and end up posting “haha i thought I would get female attention but I just get male attention instead haha” memes before you guys understand?
1. Gym ascended a lot of people it s not even close first of all @Maesthetics=King

2. I’m talking about sex appeal in general which works better than any surgery that will do mostly nothing if you are not deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 27472
Above neutral is just as big of a failo if cavill is neutral
it can be, having an excessively developed jaw, brow, cheekbones, or protrusion can make you look like an orc.

• +1
it can be, having an excessively developed jaw, brow, cheekbones, or protrusion can make you look like an orc.
obviously

cavill is ideal forward growth (maybe slightly too little lower maxilla)

nothing should ever be excessive

obviously

cavill is ideal forward growth (maybe slightly too little lower maxilla)

nothing should ever be excessive
brad pitt has an excessively developed jaw width wise and still looks great due to harmony, he wouldn't look better if it were smaller either.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IhateDentists, garoupilled_ and User49
brad pitt has an excessively developed jaw width wise and still looks great due to harmony, he wouldn't look better if it were smaller either.
pitt doesn’t have good harmony

pretty much all actors have above average harmony, even if they're ugly.
yes compared to general population but cavill, chico, bomer mog him to suicide

yes compared to general population but cavill, chico, bomer mog him to suicide
except for cavill in his prime, no.

• JFL
1. Gym ascended a lot of people it s not even close first of all @Maesthetics=King

2. I’m talking about sex appeal in general which works better than any surgery that will do mostly nothing if you are not deformed.
Exactly, the guys that roid and end up doing shit are the ones who are subhuman or used harsh compounds and fucked up their hair and collagen

Sex appeal is king stg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 27857

Almost nobody is deformed. Almost nobody gets surgery.
Vast majority of the incels here are ltn-mtn and nowhere close to lean, leanmaxxing is literally the only looksmax. A gymcel coper’s favorite past-time is sacrificing leanness for overall size, it’s retarded.

A mtn leanmaxxing to htn is suddenly going to find out that life is easy mode if he’s not an autist. If you disagree you’re either autistic or way uglier than you think you are.

Btw if SURGERY won’t help a DEFORMED person, JFL if you think “sex appeal maxxing” (poorly defined by you so far btw) will do shit lmao. Jfl if you think a roided up deformed guy gets any, he doesn’t.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
A gymcel coper’s favorite past-time is sacrificing leanness for overall size, it’s retarded.
no you stupid retard they are only temporarily sacrificing leanness so that in the long term they can eventually have both size and leanness @Tonymontana @Maesthetics=King @5.5psl
if you like solely chase leanness you will never get size unless on gear or a genetic freak

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
Yeah I noticed , why all so many people in those times like say since the 80s where recession became so common ?