People dont realise how tall a legit 6 ft 2 really is.

yea

it's insane how deluded normies are about their heights
i've seen a dude who's 178 cm claim 185 jfl
Everyone with an iq above 100 frauds 4-7cms, don’t see the issue

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
I live in Balkans, so 6'1 is automatically manlet midget tier here

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Nick.Harte, Skywalker and 1 other person
This is true, but most people here are literally 5'3 larping as 6'6 so they're just gonna be writing bullshit, larps, and copes in this thread.
how tall are you?

You don't get heightmogged by 40 percent. You feel like they heightmog you based on your own anecdotes. The eye level perception and confirmation bias all plays a role in this distortion from reality.
I'm aware of that
I know someone who has the same height as me
So I use him as a reference
Europeans are just too fucking tall

how tall are you?
5'5, most fellow whites I run into around 5'4-5'8, when I wear 5.2 inch elevator shoes that make me pass as 5'11 I pretty much never run into anyone who is taller than me aswell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, datboijj, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
5'5, most fellow whites I run into around 5'4-5'8, when I wear 5.2 inch elevator shoes that make me pass as 5'11 I pretty much never run into anyone who is taller than me aswell.
what region are you in ?

I am 5'11 barefoot and tell women I am 5'11, OLD profiles say 5'11. Am I holding myself back by being honest?
no manipulate women and tell them u are 6'4

i am 6ft6

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, datboijj and BrendioEEE
niggas who are 5'9 5'8 and upper heights needa stop complaining, i have friend thats 5'4 and will be 5'4 for his entire life

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and datboijj
niggas who are 5'9 5'8 and upper heights needa stop complaining, i have friend thats 5'4 and will be 5'4 for his entire life
They aren't, nobody who claims to be above 5'9 on this website is actually 5'9, this is even more so if they act like a woman (all of them).

• +1
For you that sucks bro
6'6
Well yeah that is what I'm saying as it's deviation is the same.
do u not know how to find the average?

thats not how it works bhai.

i took this height chart as an example. it shows the different average heights back in the 1900s. i thought maybe this would help u understand what im saying.

u can see that around 2.2% of the males were 6'4 and around 10,5% 5'8. this defies your statement about how height deviates equally as we go up and down in height. lmk if u need further explanation or if u dont understand the picture 👍

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, m0ss26, FaceAboveAll and 1 other person
what region are you in ?
I'm in California, Los Angeles specifically, but this was true when I went to pretty much exclusively white cities/areas here, whether it be Oregon, Washington, New Jersey, Georgia, New York, etc.

Legit bro. I mean 5 ft 8 and 5 ft 9 is doable but only if you are good looking with good physique. Even then they can still get rejected if the woman wants "tall" and 5 ft 8 definitely doesn't signaling anything tall.

• +1
Legit bro. I mean 5 ft 8 and 5 ft 9 is doable but only if you are good looking with good physique. Even then they can still get rejected if the woman wants "tall" and 5 ft 8 definitely doesn't signaling anything tall.
no no no, i will tell you sum secret now!! being tink is better when u are 5'8 5/9 makes you look kinda taller, whereas with muscles u look shorter

Are you saying you're 6'6? Pic related is the average "6'6" user on .org thoughts on this @St.TikTokcel @Skywalker ?

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Skywalker, lassebasse and 2 others
idk i never got rejected for being short jfl. girls are 5'5 5'7 themselves so

I’m 6’2.5” barefoot and I swear I come across men taller than me maybe once or twice a month. It is extremely rare. I don’t even live somewhere with a sizable ethnic population either.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Researcher of Incel and Skywalker
When I see a guy who is legit 6 ft 2, he is often the tallest guy in the room and towers over many men, even zoomers. Tallest guys I usually encounter on day to day basis is 6 ft 2. Guys over 6ft 4 are usually giants in society. No joke.
Legit, I have to take frequent trips in Europe where I spend half a day waiting around at airports and sometimes don't see anyone taller than me (195cm) the whole day

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
i already posted my height on here. keep projecting your manletism on u me shitposter retard
Post a vid of you in motion backing up into a wall holding a can of soda for reference and place it against the wall so I can verify the exact height by comparing you to the can, if you cannot do this, you're literally just another larper like every other so-called "6'6" user on the forum (aka all of them) you really expect me to believe there's two users in this thread who are 6'6? An astronomically rare height? What a joke.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, kuroro, Skywalker and 1 other person
Post a vid of you in motion backing up into a wall holding a can of soda for reference and place it against the wall so I can verify the exact height by comparing you to the can, if you cannot do this, you're literally just another larper like every other so-called "6'6" user on the forum (aka all of them) you really expect me to believe there's two users in this thread who are 6'6? An astronomically rare height? What a joke.
i aint doing allat, and i dont need approval for being 6'6 from an 4'11 obese basementdweller. believe me if u want to or dont idc

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i t doing allat, and i dont need approval for being 6'6 from an 4'11 obese basementdweller. believe me if u want to or dont idc

So you're a confirmed larper, gotcha.

• JFL
Legit, I have to take frequent trips in Europe where I spend half a day waiting around at airports and sometimes don't see anyone taller than me (195cm) the whole day
And that's in euroe too. Even in netherlands 195 cm is a mogger height / tall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Im like 6´2,5 with shoes in Sweden and still get heightmogged everyday
A Swedish friend of mine is 6'2 and says he feels tall in Sweden. Funny how personal anecdotes work.

• +1
Height doesn't matter coming from a 6'2 man

You don't get heightmogged by 40 percent. You feel like they heightmog you based on your own anecdotes. The eye level perception and confirmation bias all plays a role in this distortion from reality.
yeah after personally confirming the eye perception thing irl with someone who's verified the same height as me I'm never taking personal accounts seriously anymore.

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
my brother is 6,4 and I’m 5,11 it’s over

dude i can sense your insecurity all the way from dwarflandia to here. i appreciate the effort tho
What insecurity? I live in the real world, there's no height issues here. Why are you running away from proving your height? If I had an aspect of my physical appearance (other than private parts of course), that was exceptional in some way, especially on a forum full of gaslit victims and larpers who would look at that aspect and praise it, I would probably have full proof and evidence of this to prove that i'm not larping along with them.

But yeah surely all the dudes on here who have gotten exposed for heightfrauding and larping for internet clout, SURELY you're not one of them.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Skywalker
It sounds like a common height because everyone says they are 6 ft 2 when they are like 6 ft. Even I thought I was 6 ft 2 until I actually legit measured myself at 6 ft.

When I see a guy who is legit 6 ft 2, he is often the tallest guy in the room and towers over many men, even zoomers. Tallest guys I usually encounter on day to day basis is 6 ft 2. Guys over 6ft 4 are usually giants in society. No joke.
half of my friends are 6’2 plus can confirm they are very tall

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and Skywalker
Im 6´1.3 Morning height and it doesnt feel tall at all so i cant think that 6´2 feels that tall either
Ur an exception you live in Nordic countries and still that’s above average btw, zoomers there are 6’ on average

my neighbors were pushing 6'7, my college roomate was 6'5. My coworker was 6'3 i just get height mogged every where i go it doesn't even matter anymore
I've lived in the Netherlands (pre-height pilling admittedly) and I've been to Sweden once, dunno where you people meet these giants. 6'7 is 0th percentile even in the Netherlands.

• +1
You feel like they heightmog you based on your own anecdotes. The eye level perception and confirmation bias all plays a role
ngl I’m 176cm barefoot and sometimes I think guys that are 172 are a bit taller than me but then i see the reflection/walk by a mirror and realize I am clearly taller

ngl I’m 176cm barefoot and sometimes I think guys that are 172 are a bit taller than me but then i see the reflection/walk by a mirror and realize I am clearly taller
my brother is 1 cm shorter than me but he's way more buff and well-built cause he's a gym nut, I thought he was taller than me for the longest time until we measured ourselves with my stadiometer.

• +1
I've lived in the Netherlands (pre-height pilling admittedly) and I've been to Sweden once, dunno where you people meet these giants. 6'7 is 0th percentile even in the Netherlands.
This. every single person that lives in Netherlands and Nordic regions in general swears that average is 6’2 and they regularly see 6’4+ individuals, in reality they are just paying extra close attention to those tall ones combined with perception issues

What insecurity? I live in the real world, there's no height issues here. Why are you running away from proving your height? If I had an aspect of my physical appearance (other than private parts of course), that was exceptional in some way, especially on a forum full of gaslit victims and larpers who would look at that aspect and praise it, I would probably have full proof and evidence of this to prove that i'm not larping along with them.

But yeah surely all the dudes on here who have gotten exposed for heightfrauding and larping for internet clout, SURELY you're not one of them.
tl:dr. get my dick out yo mouth ffs

after finding out that 6'3, not even 6'4+, is taller than 91% of men IN THE TALLEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, I can't take all these tallfag claims here seriously. I've legit seen more 6'4+ guys here, a place for guys supposedly struggling with their appearance and dating, than I have my whole life irl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, zura, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
so by ur logic someone who is 5' is as rare as someone who is 6'8. alright bro, got it👍

nobody said we were talking about the US retard. the avg height in my country is 6'. maybe the border hoppers infested u fat retards with their midgetness idk.
a white guy who is 5"0 is extremly fucking rare, they would have to have some condition or something at that point.

Well yeah that is what I'm saying as it's deviation is the same.

Well I'm from UK so I'm not concerned with your heights average. For you that sucks bro
The uk is actually filled with manlets lol. 5"8 is average in some cities lol.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
mormons, they're all like 6'1+ for me, im like 5'9 and my roommate was 6'5 and he was like 2 heads taller than my 2 other roommates. The neighbor in front was all 6'3+ tallest 6'7, the neighbor next to me was 6'2+ all girls dad was like 6'5. I just went to my local grocery store 1/3 of the men were like 6'2+

a white guy who is 5"0 is extremly fucking rare, they would have to have some condition or something at that point.
yeah it's only 2 inches above diagnosed dwarfism.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
mormons, they're all like 6'1+ for me, im like 5'9 and my roommate was 6'5 and he was like 2 heads taller than my 2 other roommates. The neighbor in front was all 6'3+ tallest 6'7, the neighbor next to me was 6'2+ all girls dad was like 6'5. I just went to my local grocery store 1/3 of the men were like 6'2+
If someone is 4 inches taller than you then they are so much taller than you that you cant tell the fucking difference. Its like girls who cant tell the difference from 6"0 and 6"2 because from their angle it looks the fucking same.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
If someone is 4 inches taller than you then they are so much taller than you that you cant tell the fucking difference. Its like girls who cant tell the difference from 6"0 and 6"2 because from their angle it looks the fucking same.
yea for whatever reason my whole area is height mogging but when i go to my nearest asian supermaket i feel safe and non contested :lul:

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yea for whatever reason my whole area is height mogging but when i go to my nearest asian supermaket i feel safe and non contested :lul:
what country and region do you live in? Some regions of netherlands have like a 6"1 or maybe 6"2 average.

what country and region do you live in? Some regions of netherlands have like a 6"1 or maybe 6"2 average.
america, when i went to different states it wasn't that bad but mormon land was terrible

It sounds like a common height because everyone says they are 6 ft 2 when they are like 6 ft. Even I thought I was 6 ft 2 until I actually legit measured myself at 6 ft.

6'2 (188cm) barefoot is tall in most countries, and even in the taller western countries (The Netherlands, Balkans, etc.) it would be above average, even if by a few cm.
The only place 188cm is average would be a few tribes in South Sudan (Dinka tribe) or very localized areas in the aforementioned regions.
All around, it's a decent height and I would say by that point your height alone becomes a plus for most women.

• +1
Legit 6’2 people are everywhere jfl, I just see them as average/slightly taller than average height and consider below that height as short, it appears foids perceive it this way too

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceAboveAll and Skywalker