People dont realise how tall a legit 6 ft 2 really is.

Legit 6’2 people are everywhere jfl, I just see them as average/slightly taller than average height and consider below that height as short, it appears foids perceive it this way too
thats because you are a faggot with stacy eyes aka " i only see giga-chads/ 1 in 1000 men as people" - your eyes are scanning for the giga chads you want to plough you, you and all the fags ITT that say 6'2" is short or whatever , thats what you REALLY desire buddy boyo, thats the truth lol @BrendioEEE

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and It'snotover
after finding out that 6'3, not even 6'4+, is taller than 91% of men IN THE TALLEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, I can't take all these tallfag claims here seriously. I've legit seen more 6'4+ guys here, a place for guys supposedly struggling with their appearance and dating, than I have my whole life irl.
Yeah, i'm glad some people are finally waking up to the gaslighting. Even most people on this forum. Am I really expected to believe that the majority of this forum is within the top 10% of men height wise? It's clearly a larp.

I have some people who are very close to me in real life who genuinely are very tall, whether that be family or friends, and they are not 6'6, they're like 6'2 or 6'3, and yeah that is rare as fuck, they do get stared at, because that is exceptional. I have only seen a few in that height range who have decent frames, usually I have a similar frame or even frame mog a lot of people taller than me, this isn't a dig at them or anything, but people forget that a lot of people who are in that height range, usually that's their defining characteristic, they aren't some aesthetic genetic God, a guy I worked with was very thin and stick like despite being like 6'4

In real world most men are unironically 5'4-5'8 even in most European countries, there are some EXCEPTIONAL examples in some Nordic countries for example, but this is not the norm, people have been gaslit into believing otherwise from niche tiktoks, and users pretending to be tall and ugly women getting cherrypicked and saying shit like this:
34f 9au fvua e ga fgas

Women usually don't care about height, they usually care if you're shorter than them from what I have seen, but if they're exceptionally tall, they usually don't care since most guys aren't in that height range either. Two of my irl girlfriends have been taller than me.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Researcher of Incel, It'snotover and 2 others
Yeah, i'm glad some people are finally waking up to the gaslighting. Even most people on this forum. Am I really expected to believe that the majority of this forum is within the top 10% of men height wise? It's clearly a larp.

I have some people who are very close to me in real life who genuinely are very tall, whether that be family or friends, and they are not 6'6, they're like 6'2 or 6'3, and yeah that is rare as fuck, they do get stared at, because that is exceptional. I have only seen a few in that height range who have decent frames, usually I have a similar frame or even frame mog a lot of people taller than me, this isn't a dig at them or anything, but people forget that a lot of people who are in that height range, usually that's their defining characteristic, they aren't some aesthetic genetic God, a guy I worked with was very thin and stick like despite being like 6'4

In real world most men are unironically 5'4-5'8 even in most European countries, there are some EXCEPTIONAL examples in some Nordic countries for example, but this is not the norm, people have been gaslit into believing otherwise from niche tiktoks, and users pretending to be tall and ugly women getting cherrypicked and saying shit like this:
View attachment 2672809

Women usually don't care about height, they usually care if you're shorter than them from what I have seen, but if they're exceptionally tall, they usually don't care since most guys aren't in that height range either. Two of my irl girlfriends have been taller than me.
with the exception of one or two 6'2 moggers, almost every 6'3+ guy I've seen irl looked like this:

these stories of 6'5+ buff gigachad moggers are ridiculous, a man who's 6'3+ AND good-looking AND isn't a lanklet is extremely rare.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, kuroro, zura and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fiqh, Skywalker, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
6’2 is slightly above average and tall begins at 6’4.

It sounds like a common height because everyone says they are 6 ft 2 when they are like 6 ft. Even I thought I was 6 ft 2 until I actually legit measured myself at 6 ft.

When I see a guy who is legit 6 ft 2, he is often the tallest guy in the room and towers over many men, even zoomers. Tallest guys I usually encounter on day to day basis is 6 ft 2. Guys over 6ft 4 are usually giants in society. No joke.
its tall af

yea

it's insane how deluded normies are about their heights
i've seen a dude who's 178 cm claim 185 jfl
I got exposed for claiming 5"7 when I'm 5"6 but it was minimal social backlash and my coworkers are all afraid of me so nobody ever brought it up

holy shit dude, a lot of those characteristics are textbook "modern prettyboy"/"tall zoomer". Very tall but kind of feminized, good hairline but general lack of body hair, a bit low-IQ. Is klinefelters becoming more common or something?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura and BrendioEEE
I got exposed for claiming 5"7 when I'm 5"6 but it was minimal social backlash and my coworkers are all afraid of me so nobody ever brought it up
how did you get exposed for 1 inch?

how did you get exposed for 1 inch?
My coworkers were taller than I thought

And I wasn't wearing my lifts

Bruh honestly I don't even know why I lied it was completely retarded, I knew milliseconds after i should've just said 5"6 it was an incel moment

holy shit dude, a lot of those characteristics are textbook "modern prettyboy"/"tall zoomer". Very tall but kind of feminized, good hairline but general lack of body hair, a bit low-IQ. Is klinefelters becoming more common or something?
Klinefelters is a very common disorder among people with tall statures, especially in countries/areas where there aren't many exceptionally tall people, if you notice a beardless tall guy with a weak frame, he probably has klinefelters.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall and FaceAboveAll
Klinefelters is a very common disorder among people with tall statures, especially in countries/areas where there aren't many exceptionally tall people, if you notice a beardless tall guy with a weak frame, he probably has klinefelters.
Fuck off dude I legit have textbook klinefelter symptoms. This is brutal if true.

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
6’2 is slightly above average and tall begins at 6’4.
Slightly above average maybe in the tallest country in the world retard.

In reality if a guy is 6’2 barefoot he’s statistically taller than over 90 percent of men WORLDWIDE.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Slightly above average maybe in the tallest country in the world retard.

In reality if a guy is 6’2 barefoot he’s statistically taller than over 90 percent of men WORLDWIDE.
Tons of zoomers are tall man.6’0 ain’t shit anymore

Tons of zoomers are tall man.6’0 ain’t shit anymore
Just walked through a centre with loads of white zoomers and I'm 6'0 and I felt tallish / tall.

People always make this claim but no evidence past anecdotes

Well if its netherlands I would agree, but in UK 6 ft is a mogger height even for zoomers. I'm 183 cm at night so I'm a good 2 inches taller than zoomers.

Well if its netherlands I would agree, but in UK 6 ft is a mogger height even for zoomers. I'm 183 cm at night so I'm a good 2 inches taller than zoomers.
Funnily enough statistically in the Netherlands the latest generation is actually a bit shorter than the previous one

• Woah
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Funnily enough statistically in the Netherlands the latest generation is actually a bit shorter than the previous one

Here in UK, especially in London I see more taller adults than zoomers.

yeah in the US 6'2 is mogger height, it's the height of Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar and Alan Ritchson (Reacher). With frame and muscle it looks big and imposing irl. That said, in Western Europe it's slightly less impressive. E.g. in the Netherlands where average zoomer height is 6'0 it's merely "tallish", not solidly tall like 6'3. But still, a good height.
some user here say it’s the best height of balance, tall but not giraffe

some user here say it’s the best height of balance, tall but not giraffe
Whenever I think of 6 ft 2 I always associate that with chad, even though most chads are like 5 ft 10 - 6 ft 0

It sounds like a common height because everyone says they are 6 ft 2 when they are like 6 ft. Even I thought I was 6 ft 2 until I actually legit measured myself at 6 ft.

When I see a guy who is legit 6 ft 2, he is often the tallest guy in the room and towers over many men, even zoomers. Tallest guys I usually encounter on day to day basis is 6 ft 2. Guys over 6ft 4 are usually giants in society. No joke.
brah that are 5'9 claim 6 foot
5'10 claiming 6'1

Depends on where you live but not really.
tall starts at 6'3, unless you live somewhere in east asia where everyone is basically a manlet. niggers needa stop posting height cope threads. 6' is average
nothing makes me seriously consider leaving this dumb place more than retarded posts like this getting a lot of likes