people dont rly socialize after 12-13

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i have been through multiple enviroments and normies rarely made new friends in them. they already had social circles from before so they didnt need new people.

the "socializing" adivce promoted by redditors and bluepillers here simply doesnt work, at least in my country but im sure it holds true for other countries too.

life is completely rigged, humans that dont respect you or your needs arent worth your respect either. it doesnt matter if they are right or wrong what matters is YOU.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra, fukmylyf and mog_me
i have been through multiple enviroments and normies rarely made new friends in them. they already had social circles from before so they didnt need new people.

the "socializing" adivce promoted by redditors and bluepillers here simply doesnt work, at least in my country but im sure it holds true for other countries too.

life is completely rigged, humans that dont respect you or your needs arent worth your respect either. it doesnt matter if they are right or wrong what matters is YOU.
If your non nt

i may not be NT but the others around me sure were
That’s interesting in my highschool people don’t seem to have that problem. I think people become more divided like they are more likely to talk to only certain people but still

That’s interesting in my highschool people don’t seem to have that problem. I think people become more divided like they are more likely to talk to only certain people but still
im 28 buddy

socializing is a waste of time

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid

I still have the mind of 12yo me

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid