People don't take you seriously if you are young and have money

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
It just back-fires a lot. People will assume you're a spoiled brat if you are in your early to mid 20s wearing a nice watch, nice clothes, driving a nice car. Whether you make the money yourself or receive it from your parents is irrelevant people will by default assume you're a trust fund kid and loathe you. Only exception is if people know you well and know that you make a lot for a living but a lot of people you meet for the first time won't know that or might be jealous because they assume connections hooked you up.

Looks matter much more for young guys but money eventually gets more important as you age and become a serious husband candidate for women looking to settle down.

As a young man moneymaxxing won't get you laid unless you use the money to get surgery, a personal trainer, a good diet, and some flattering clothes - so basically, unless you use the money to make yourself look better. Getting tables at clubs, driving a lambo etc won't do jack shit because golddiggers usually look for older men, and people will assume daddy is picking up the tab.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 12330, Deleted member 21346 and 13 others
wish I had this problem tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Splinter901, Mouthbreath and 5 others
cooooppppe. i get tons of attention in my g wagon and i8 anywhere i go. bitches are birds they be flocking to the bread. problem is ur a straight cut lil white boy whereas im 6'7" gymmaxxed with neck tats and larp as an NBA player.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zylk, ripcordgod1, chawaje and 7 others
cooooppppe. i get tons of attention in my g wagon and i8 anywhere i go. bitches are birds they be flocking to the bread. problem is ur a straight cut lil white boy whereas im 6'7" gymmaxxed with neck tats and larp as an NBA player.
You literally have posts where you complain that your imaginary i8 and G-wagon aren't getting you attention. Be consistent in LARPing you absolute fucking amateur.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zylk, Fear, Deleted member 20670 and 8 others
You literally have posts where you complain that your imaginary i8 and G-wagon aren't getting you attention. Be consistent in LARPing you absolute fucking amateur.
"imaginary" ur the one hating lmfao. guarantee you don't have any bread and just making this up to cope.

It just back-fires a lot. People will assume you're a spoiled brat if you are in your early to mid 20s wearing a nice watch, nice clothes, driving a nice car. Whether you make the money yourself or receive it from your parents is irrelevant people will by default assume you're a trust fund kid and loathe you.

Looks matter much more for young guys but money eventually gets more important as you age and become a serious husband candidate for women looking to settle down.

As a young man moneymaxxing won't get you laid unless you use the money to get surgery, a personal trainer, a good diet, and some flattering clothes - so basically, unless you use the money to make yourself look better. Getting tables at clubs, driving a lambo etc won't do jack shit because golddiggers usually look for older men, and people will assume daddy is picking up the tab.
running betabux game is pathetic. However, if you look good and are rich when your 25 its a diff story.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
400 posts and bought vip nigga is that how u got the blue name

getting a grey range over or maserati is good enough nigga, muh i8. Just lease a range

show neck tats or larp

running betabux game is pathetic. However, if you look good and are rich when your 25 its a diff story.
The looking good part will do 95% of the work the being rich and maybe being fitted out with good clothes will be cherry on top. Watches and car is prone to back-firing and can just piss people off if they think daddy bought it.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Ken
serious husband candidate for women looking to settle down.
Funny GIF

The looking good part will do 95% of the work the being rich and maybe being fitted out with good clothes will be cherry on top. Watches and car is prone to back-firing and can just piss people off if they think daddy bought it.
cope, looks only matter. Chads can be hindu tea sellers and still get foids

• +1
Reactions: YamiYugi
He's a serial larper. I exposed him over a year ago. You should do nothing but block him

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Bitch and Octavian_Augustus
cope, looks only matter. Chads can be hindu tea sellers and still get foids
Bruh that's what I am saying you're trolling at this point.. Looking good is 95% (almost all) of it.

touch grass. In the real world women grow out of their hoe phase late 20s early 30s and look for rich men. I've seen it happen first hand multiple times. They might cuck you though I won't deny it.

touch grass. In the real world women grow out of their hoe phase late 20s early 30s and look for rich men. I've seen it happen first hand multiple times. They might cuck you though I won't deny it.
Just be a betabux bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Octavian_Augustus
Just be a betabux bro
Not even advocating for betabux it's pathetic. I'm stating fact that slightly older women will search for rich men to lock down. You can handle that by being a betabux or being a playboy (just make them sign NDAs and never get married theory)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FrenchChad and Sprinkles
Nigga got exposed for fake owning a lambo and some guy reverse image searched it and proved it was fake a couple of months ago jfl if you still believe a single word coming from his mouth.

Looks like he cried to the mods and the thread got deleted cuz I can’t find it anymore. How embarrassing.

• JFL
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
It just back-fires a lot. People will assume you're a spoiled brat if you are in your early to mid 20s wearing a nice watch, nice clothes, driving a nice car. Whether you make the money yourself or receive it from your parents is irrelevant people will by default assume you're a trust fund kid and loathe you.

There are levels to this. Doing slightly above average for your age is always a halo, people going to assume you have good work ethic and are smarter. Doing well above average people is a bit of a falio are going to assume you are privileged and work for daddy. Doing extremely well above average is a halo because people will still assume you have privilege but will also assume you come from high IQ mason family and are well educated. Being upper class (six figures) as a young man is a falo sometimes, because people will become envious and find copes and reasons to think youre a pos. Being a young millionaire people are going to give you ZERO CREDIT whatsoever and assume you lucked out, people will actually assume they are smarter then you at this level LOL normies are so delusional. Best halo is to be slightly upper middle class for your age with an NT way of making money. Also you HAVE TO BE A WAGECUCK or a MILLIONAIRE or you are a BUM btw. If you dont have a traditional job and you make under 200k a year you might aswell not have a job to in retard foids eyes.
I am like top 1% of earners at my age but since I make money in an EXTREMELY unorthodox way and dont work people literally just pretend you dont make money because people dont want to accept that I dont cuck all my free time away like them.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and Octavian_Augustus
Nigga got exposed for fake owning a lambo and some guy reverse image searched it and proved it was fake a couple of months ago jfl if you still believe a single word coming from his mouth.

Looks like he cried to the mods and the thread got deleted cuz I can’t find it anymore. How embarrassing.
the thing that annoys me about his larp vs other forum larpers is that is that when its convenient he larps to prove a point and win arguments but when it isnt he exaggerates and pretends like its all just an elaborate troll. Other larpers on this forum are either straight compulsive liars who need incel validation or complete trolls, one or the other. He flip flops based off how embarrassed he is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Octavian_Augustus
yeah bro im sure the kid laroi and other rappers and NBA players struggle to get women because they're young millionaires and not boomers with maxed out IRAs. I swear this forum cracks me up sometimes.

never posted any of that. i swear people wanto to cope so hard by calling me a larper. yall pathetic fr.

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Bitch
getting a grey range over or maserati is good enough nigga, muh i8. Just lease a range
i bought my cars cash. im not a fake flexing ass mf leasing shit.

yeah bro im sure the kid laroi and other rappers and NBA players struggle to get women because they're young millionaires and not boomers with maxed out IRAs. I swear this forum cracks me up sometimes.
Bad example. They are famous and have demonstrated very publicly the fact that their success comes from their own achievements so it works. My whole point is if you're not famous and a 20 year old driving a ferrari people will immediately assume daddy's money and that's not helpful.

Bad example. They are famous and have demonstrated very publicly the fact that their success comes from their own achievements so it works.
so then do the same lmfao. 99% of people who see them in the street don't know who tf they are and think its daddy's money anyways. another fucking tard user confirmed. imagine thinking a rapper pulling up in a lambo to school would somehow struggle with women and get rejected for a retired boomer.

so then do the same lmfao. 99% of people who see them in the street don't know who tf they are and think its daddy's money anyways. another fucking tard user confirmed. imagine thinking a rapper pulling up in a lambo to school would somehow struggle with women and get rejected for a retired boomer.
Bro if you're black and tatted people will know you're not daddy money lmfao. If you're a young white kid with no tats wearing a polo everyone will think you are daddy money. And no the solution is not to ruin your life and get sleeves, neck tatts, and wear gucci people will think you're just a degenerate rich kid wannabe.

And yes if you are self made you can give people the whole spiel about how you made your money but you can't always do that without coming off as a try hard. If you're rattling off about making xyz amount through xyz venture all the time people will hate your ass.

Bro if you're black and tatted people will know you're not daddy money lmfao. If you're a young white kid with no tats wearing a polo everyone will think you are daddy money.
But yet retards accuse @AlexBrown84 of being daddy's money...
And no the solution is not to ruin your life and get sleeves, neck tatts, and wear gucci people will think you're just a degenerate rich kid wannabe.

And yes if you are self made you can give people the whole spiel about how you made your money but you can't always do that without coming off as a try hard. If you're rattling off about making xyz amount through xyz venture all the time people will hate your ass.
lmfao the solution actually is to do that. nobody i've talked to has ever assumed im from my parents money. 90% of people will think it's daddy's money anyways. there was some freakout at my college when there was a lambo in the parking lot and they were all saying some kids dad let them drive their car to school. turns out it was an ex-NHL player or some shit and everyone kept making excuses until it was completely clear. haters will find ways to cope with other people winning any way possible.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
There are levels to this. Doing slightly above average for your age is always a halo, people going to assume you have good work ethic and are smarter. Doing well above average people is a bit of a falio are going to assume you are privileged and work for daddy. Doing extremely well above average is a halo because people will still assume you have privilege but will also assume you come from high IQ mason family and are well educated. Being upper class (six figures) as a young man is a falo sometimes, because people will become envious and find copes and reasons to think youre a pos. Being a young millionaire people are going to give you ZERO CREDIT whatsoever and assume you lucked out, people will actually assume they are smarter then you at this level LOL normies are so delusional. Best halo is to be slightly upper middle class for your age with an NT way of making money. Also you HAVE TO BE A WAGECUCK or a MILLIONAIRE or you are a BUM btw. If you dont have a traditional job and you make under 200k a year you might aswell not have a job to in retard foids eyes.
I am like top 1% of earners at my age but since I make money in an EXTREMELY unorthodox way and dont work people literally just pretend you dont make money because people dont want to accept that I dont cuck all my free time away like them.
Same goes for looks honestly. I have chadlite-chad face at 5'8 and it feels like if i was taller i would get murdered or some shit. You don't wanna be top tier around people that's for sure

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Is it a failo if I work for my dad but the company is very successful so I have a nice car and watch? I go to a pretty good college. Should I monkmaxx instead I don’t really care that much about luxury clothes and watch I mostly wear sweatpants sweatshirt.and chains

Yeah it can be complicated.

The good family + good career halo can work well if you are humble and people know about you and of you. People also need to know not everything was handed to you on a platter because of connections, legacy, etc. But then again there can be jealousy either way and people will find excuses to shit on you like you said. So yeah, doesn't always work

I was more referring to day to day interactions like meeting girls at the club / bar, meeting new people in general, service workers in fancy restaurants spas or hotels, general people in public, first impressions. Can get bad reactions if people think you are a rich kid.

Anyways point is being GL, tall, jacked is 100x more effective for a young guy looking to get laid than having a rolex.

Last edited:
Same goes for looks honestly. I have chadlite-chad face at 5'8 and it feels like if i was taller i would get murdered or some shit. You don't wanna be top tier around people that's for sure
Yeah having too much going for you will get you hate. Even though the pros of being an absolute chad heavily outweigh the cons I wonder if Tyler Maher type people ever have to deal with a ton of weird angry stares all throughout the day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik
They never grow out of this phase...They just going to use your money to finance the broke good looking guys life...

Is it a failo if I work for my dad but the company is very successful so I have a nice car and watch? I go to a pretty good college. Should I monkmaxx instead I don’t really care that much about luxury clothes and watch I mostly wear sweatpants sweatshirt.and chains
It depends. I think a lot of people will think you're a coddled kid who got the job because of daddy so expect some hate there. And again people who don't know you will see a young guy with an AP and a porsche and assume the worst.

For getting young attractive girls again looks will matter the most. Your family money halo might work with Fobby indian girls since they're more status conscious.

It depends. I think a lot of people will think you're a coddled kid who got the job because of daddy so expect some hate there. And again people who don't know you will see a young guy with an AP and a porsche and assume the worst.

For getting young attractive girls again looks will matter the most. Your family money halo might work with Fobby indian girls since they're more status conscious.
I’m paki anyways so I guess that’s fine. Still gonna focus on looksmaxxing money is nice for escortcelling tho. I don’t really care about what alot of random young people think of me and a lot of the people I’m friends with are wealthy anyways so it matters less

I’m paki anyways so I guess that’s fine. Still gonna focus on looksmaxxing money is nice for escortcelling tho. I don’t really care about what alot of random young people think of me and a lot of the people I’m friends with are wealthy anyways so it matters less
I forgot about escorts lol. Yeah that's a perk.

I forgot about escorts lol. Yeah that's a perk.
I haven’t started bc I’ll probably get addicted and have to explain where the money went to my dad and I don’t want to have that convo

only people who assume daddy's money are coddled white boys who are projecting. all the black guys, Chads, and bitches know I'm a real one. Real recognize real. idgaf about what shrink dicked soyboys think (such as you and others accusing me of larping).

I haven’t started bc I’ll probably get addicted and have to explain where the money went to my dad and I don’t want to have that convo
Yeah wait until you start generating income then it's easier to hide it. It's just for fun though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
The idea is to be stacked with cash but appear poor so normies feel bad and give you free stuff

wait until OP finds out people don't take you seriously UNTIL you have money

No, this is a cope. Women want YOUNG, RICH men. Not old rich men who already hit the wall and lost their looks and appeal.

If you're young & rich, women see you as a demigod among men because it is near imposssible for most men to be rich & young at once.

This can very easily be countered by presenting yourself as a competent person. Mid twenties is by no means young, you are expected to be a fully functioning adult by that stage so if you take a jake paul type thats extremely immature and still talks and acts and dresses like a child then yeah, it doesnt matter how many expensive things you him, nobody is ever going to take him seriously. Just because you put an expensive watch on his wrist isnt going to change the overall impression that people get from him

I'd say its the polar opposite when it comes to youth and money, young people that are rich and behave competently are seen in a massive halo and regarded as being elites of society. People will automatically tend to assume its because of massive talent in some area even if theyre secretly just a trustfund kid. The sad reality of modern times is people expect you to be poor, especially when you are young so the ones that arent are seen as being able to do something very valuable/important unless you give off an impression that makes it obvious that this is clearly not the case.

This can very easily be countered by presenting yourself as a competent person. Mid twenties is by no means young, you are expected to be a fully functioning adult by that stage so if you take a jake paul type thats extremely immature and still talks and acts and dresses like a child then yeah, it doesnt matter how many expensive things you him, nobody is ever going to take him seriously. Just because you put an expensive watch on his wrist isnt going to change the overall impression that people get from him

I'd say its the polar opposite when it comes to youth and money, young people that are rich and behave competently are seen in a massive halo and regarded as being elites of society. People will automatically tend to assume its because of massive talent in some area even if theyre secretly just a trustfund kid. The sad reality of modern times is people expect you to be poor, especially when you are young so the ones that arent are seen as being able to do something very valuable/important unless you give off an impression that makes it obvious that this is clearly not the case.
You have to prove that competence and that takes time and depth. Most people who know you superficially (people you don't know who look at you, people you met once or twice, people who don't know your back-story etc.) will assume trust-fund idiot (especially because they'd rather that be true)

But yes it can be done. But then you have to be careful not to come off as arrogant if your achievements are so impressive.

Last edited:

How are you supposed to act if ur a multimillionaire at 20?

He's a serial larper. I exposed him over a year ago. You should do nothing but block him
Thread exposing him?

No, this is a cope. Women want YOUNG, RICH men. Not old rich men who already hit the wall and lost their looks and appeal.

If you're young & rich, women see you as a demigod among men because it is near imposssible for most men to be rich & young at once.
aka most football players…

• +1
Reactions: john2