People don't take you seriously if you are young and have money

• So Sad
Reactions: Sleeper
my katya thinks ur pfp is ugly as shit lmfao
coping hard asl if she saying im ugly. another aspie with a fetish for foreign hoes because he's too ugly to get his own bitches. i was pullin Russian hoes in Russia and i pull American hoes in America.

coping hard asl if she saying im ugly. another aspie with a fetish for foreign hoes because he's too ugly to get his own bitches. i was pullin Russian hoes in Russia and i pull American hoes in America.
That's Sasha Trautvein Lmao.

It just back-fires a lot. People will assume you're a spoiled brat if you are in your early to mid 20s wearing a nice watch, nice clothes, driving a nice car. Whether you make the money yourself or receive it from your parents is irrelevant people will by default assume you're a trust fund kid and loathe you. Only exception is if people know you well and know that you make a lot for a living but a lot of people you meet for the first time won't know that or might be jealous because they assume connections hooked you up.

Looks matter much more for young guys but money eventually gets more important as you age and become a serious husband candidate for women looking to settle down.

As a young man moneymaxxing won't get you laid unless you use the money to get surgery, a personal trainer, a good diet, and some flattering clothes - so basically, unless you use the money to make yourself look better. Getting tables at clubs, driving a lambo etc won't do jack shit because golddiggers usually look for older men, and people will assume daddy is picking up the tab.
Damn so much for the money maxx

Damn so much for the money maxx
Nah dude moneymaxxing is super important. That's how you afford surgeries and a good lifestyle. I'm just saying flexing watches, designer clothes and shit doesn't have anywhere the same impact as being tall and handsome for a young guy.

Last edited:
Nah dude moneymaxxing is super important. That's how you afford surgeries and a good lifestyle. I'm just saying flexing watches, designer clothes and shit doesn't have anywhere the same impact as being tall and handsome for a young guy.

When you finally drive off with your used Mercedes