People here don't talk about skin color as much as it should be

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
Good skin color = white or adjacent is such a booster on looks, the whole face looks brighter (lmao), your features will show more, basically you'll look more human
The whole population of Indian wouldn't look so subhuman if they had white skin
Asians are very based on that matter, sometimes they take it too far tho.
Also blacks in Africa are based too, they bleach their skin (sometimes too much)
And blacks in america don't say it out loud but we know they all wish to be at least light skin, specially women

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: disheartenedcel, aesthetic beauty, _MVP_ and 9 others
Pheno >> skin tone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Piratecel, distance decay, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
It's true tho. Do you think someone like this would have lower SMV just because they look darker skinned jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, BrahminBoss, iam good boy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Good skin color = white or adjacent is such a booster on looks, the whole face looks brighter (lmao), your features will show more, basically you'll look more human
Also blacks in Africa are based too, they bleach their skin (sometimes too much)
And blacks in america don't say it out loud but we know they all wish to be at least light skin, specially women
I HATE INDIANS

He’s a typical shitskin in that pic. Don’t cope dude. He doesn’t look good there though.
That skin color has nothing to do with shit skin, it doesn't even look natural + highly edited pic
He normally looks like this
images

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
He’s a typical shitskin in that pic. Don’t cope dude. He doesn’t look good there though.

He looks way better when he’s less tanned.
Agreed. But he still wouldn't face ethnic tax because his features look clearly Med. Hence it's more about pheno than skin color

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, murdah and SidharthTheSlayer
White is right
Dnr

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and Kamui
That skin color has nothing to do with shit skin, it doesn't even look natural + highly edited pic
He normally looks like this
images
It's not edited tho lol that's literally how dark he looked during that match

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
It's just skin color bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, aesthetic beauty, Ricky212 and 3 others
Niggers are still niggers no matter their color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, sportsmogger, Kamui and 1 other person
Skin color hasn't really been a big problem for me, I'm black but I have lightskin with reddish undetones instead of retarded yellow ones

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nigga that wasn't what he was talking about, get your racist shit out of here
Not my fault most black people look like apes, I'm sorry but it's the reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and sportsmogger
I have never wished for my skin to be lighter lmao wtf. What about all the white mother fuckers giving themselves skin cancer to add color

Not my fault most black people look like apes, I'm sorry but it's the reality
JFL at you grouping Black people as one group with the same features

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pig_face, SidharthTheSlayer, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
New shit user dropped 🤣 @murdah @Kamui
Got the coon mad you’ve been here in less time with more posts and need more niggers to help you than those tiny diddy kongs boyo.

• WTF
Lol, he doesn't have dark skin he's tanned
There's a HUGE difference
You skin gets darker when it gets tanned.

Having tanned skin just means having dark skin with orange/golden/reddish undertones.

tan is way better then pale white

Got the coon mad you’ve been here in less time with more posts and need more niggers to help you than those tiny diddy kongs boyo.
Says the nigga who spent money on .org, can't talk shit when you've literally spent money on this site retard

Asians are subhuman even though they are fair skinned, so pheno does matter.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Says the nigga who spent money on .org, can't talk shit when you've literally spent money on this site retard
$9 for coloring and edits. I know welfare checks can barely fill your weekly groceries. But try getting a job nigger. This is air. I could buy it again it won’t affect my wallet but for u it’s 9 things in the dollar menu.

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and sportsmogger
Cor de emo palido é Ideal

• +1
$9 for coloring and edits. I know welfare checks can barely fill your weekly groceries. But try getting a job nigger. This is air. I could buy it again it won’t affect my wallet but for u it’s 9 things in the dollar menu.
Still spent $9 for a colored name you retarded incel lol

Still spent $9 for a colored name you retarded incel lol
Incel but u have more posts. Brain of a coon. Get more heads. U need like 6 niggers to gather together to come up with a better response.

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Incel but u have more posts. Brain of a coon. Get more heads. U need like 6 niggers to gather together to come up with a better response.
Yet you spent money to change your name and have a colored name on some obscure forum, kill yourself

Yet you spent money to change your name and have a colored name on some obscure forum, kill yourself
Hell yeah I did. Is $9 that much for u lil niglet? What’s that your weekly bus trips? Your hourly wage rate?

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
It depends. Dark skin ages much better and hides falios pretty well

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Pale skin is extremely important for women.I like pink soles tho and only pale women have pink soles.
I am also paleskin tho

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and Kamui
This is also the reason why white people can't get away with having recessed bones and features that aren't refined. You have to have a sharp face if you have a white skin.

Scientists will tell you something like we certainly evolved in the last 10k years

And propose a number of theories to explain the modern genetic makeup of each continent

But then social scientists deny racial differences?

There were a number of human species just 50k years ago, they obviously mixed and got "extinct", these species probably lived in isolated pockets and lived there for thousands of years until conditions changed, then some died and others migrated and diluted into the more adapted populations, simple as.
European and central African humans are separated by tens of thousands of years of evolution with 0 crossover
It's only in the last 500 years that any significant interaction happened.
Less than 100 years ago the racial differences would be objectively identified although some were scientifically unfounded, only made by observation, but now we can measure it and it's undeniable

People are tribalists, all territorial animals are and it's about caring and carrying the characteristics of their group
You often hear that diversity is our strength by leftist propaganda, the only way to preserve diversity is minimizing miscegenation, that's textbook biology
But that's not possible unless truth comes out, can't wait for artificial intelligence to redpill the masses
And since I'm in a rant, I will finish saying the agenda is the exact opposite, promoting homogeneity in long not so distant future, promoting centralized states, first for Europe and then for Africa.
Freemasons, jews, communists and capitalists are the ones to blaim (in this order).

Muh white skin. Cope, this is the best skin tone
IMG 3830

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness