People in the UK are retarded

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Iron
Both my friend and me are jobless and have been for 6 months.

Right he calls me I'm thinking hes found a job for us, no this nigga called me to talk about fucking redpill topics. "Nah man I could never date a nurse they cheat 2 much"

Okay nigger idgaf dont waste my fucking time. People in the UK are actually troglodytes, everyone here is retarded I had an exam at a college 2 days ago and for some reason these retards thought it was a good Idea to have an indian/african cultural festival keep mind it was St Georges day to. Ofc I fucking scored poorly and the examiner was looking at me like I'm retarded

Fuck this Gay Country

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1, maxxmclooks, Alexios and 13 others
The priorities UK youth have are totally wrong. All they can think about is wasting time/effort/money on useless shit like pulling overweight women, social media, football. You can't talk to them about anything serious, like finance/investing/work/politics.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, try2beme, <6PSLcel and 2 others

Right he calls me I'm thinking hes found a job for us, no this nigga called me to talk about fucking redpill topics. "Nah man I could never date a nurse they cheat 2 much"

Okay nigger idgaf dont waste my fucking time. People in the UK are actually troglodytes, everyone here is retarded I had an exam at a college 2 days ago and for some reason these retards thought it was a good Idea to have an indian/african cultural festival keep mind it was St Georges day to. Ofc I fucking scored poorly and the examiner was looking at me like I'm retarded

Fuck this Gay Country
HsTikkyTokky and his goons are ruining this country

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
lmao i live in the uk bades af tbh most poeple here are actual retards

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and UrGirlsMcm

Fuck this Gay Country
I'm dead at your pfp

• +1
The priorities UK youth have are totally wrong. All they can think about is wasting time/effort/money on useless shit like pulling overweight women, social media, football. You can't talk to them about anything serious, like finance/investing/work/politics.
good for them, enjoy life to the max

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

Fuck this Gay Country
Atleast they talk about dating, in curryland peopke talk about whose god is superior

• +1

Fuck this Gay Country
fucking impossible to get a job here, fuck this country is deserves to be overrun with migrants

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, UrGirlsMcm and sub5c3l
how old r u

• +1
Its on purpose too keep us all distracted.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and 14vic
uk’s biggest import is prolly african immigrants

and hopefully export too once they get the planes going

• JFL

Fuck this Gay Country
mosley could've made it better

• +1