People need food, water, sleep and sex

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
if they are not getting these things they are going to irritable depressed fucking assholes and then blame it on everything and everyone that crosses their eyes. they don't even realize they're tired, hungry or horny.

So many people just need a fucking cheese burger to get fucked, and go to fucking bed. This is why chad's are rarely every assholes and are nice people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 5815
I have all of these, except sex.

And being a 26 years old kisless virgin makes me angry as fuck, and what's not to be angry, I'm being deprived of the most basic human instinct: having sex.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
I have all of these, except sex.

And being a 26 years old kisless virgin makes me angry as fuck, and what's not to be angry, I'm being deprived of the most basic human instinct: having sex.
i would just acknowledge it and try to be better. if you ever want more sex you're better off just improving your body because that's what makes one "sexually attractive". if you have little friends going out with a nice body will be a huge opener for you already.

if you're relying on face alone you have to rely on social circles a lot more. the face will get you the second glance but the nice chest and ass will push a woman to at least awkwardly try and talk to you. and be more interested in fucking you rather than dating you.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Latinus
i would just acknowledge it and try to be better. if you ever want more sex you're better off just improving your body because that's what makes one "sexually attractive". if you have little friends going out with a nice body will be a huge opener for you already.

if you're relying on face alone you have to rely on social circles a lot more. the face will get you the second glance but the nice chest and ass will push a woman to at least awkwardly try and talk to you. and be more interested in fucking you rather than dating you.
Based. Based as fuck.